35

You Belong To Me

Yunho jogs down the stairs and when he reaches the living room, he found Hyeran is curled like a fetus on that comfy couch. He shakes his head, squats beside her. “Hyeran… Hyeran ah..” if she is not having early flight tomorrow morning, he will already lift her up and put her in their room.

“Hmm…” she stirred in her sleep.

“You need to wake up Hyeran, I need to send you to your hotel.” He caresses her left cheek softly. She feels his hand and puts her hand on his. Yunho chuckled. “Yah, get up lazy bum.” He tries to stands up but halt when Hyeran hold his hand tightly. With her eyes closed she said, “Thank you for everything.” Yunho squats back. She then opens her eyes, “waking up every day with your face inches to mine will be so amazing.”

She changes her position and held out her both hand. “I love you!” Hyeran then locked her hand behind Yunho neck and hugs him tightly. “I’m going to miss you every second while I’m there Yunho oppa. Don’t forget to call me or Skype with me.”

He nodded while lift up his hand to hugs that petite woman in front of him.

“Come, you still need to pack your things.” He said before landed a kiss on her forehead.

 

 

Yerin eyes the two adults in front of her while Ri In and Junsu is resting on the couch. They just had their date together and once they were arrived at their room just now, Yerin immediately called, saying JaeJoong and Jihye inside her room.

“What are you going to tell me?”

JaeJoong awkwardly bending down and peeks his daughter and saw her eyes are fierce. Wonder who she got that from. “appa, if you are standing there and peek me then this conversation is not needed.”

Ri In bit her lips, letting Yerin watch the daily drama on the TV really makes her talks like an older person. Jihye fidgeted and a turn to JaeJoong who happens is looking at her.

“You tell her.” He mouthed.

“What? Me? You tell her!” she hissed.

“She is your future daughter!” he mouthed back.

Jihye gulped and turns in front. Well, she is going to be her daughter. Suddenly she smiles, thinking that she will have a daughter. A beautiful daughter to be exact.  

“Jihye, what are you smiling about?”

Yerin voices burst her bubbles thoughts. She takes a deep breath before moving forward towards Yerin who is sitting on the bed.

“Yerin ah.” She softly said. “May I take a seat here?” Yerin nodded her head. “Thank you.” Junsu and JaeJoong watch her in amusement meanwhile Ri In knows Jihye already see Yerin as her daughter already.

“Your father and I have something to tell you.” She holds Yerin hand. “What is it?” Yerin wants to act cold but she couldn’t since Jihye hand is so warm and she believes it is the same with her heart, Wang Jihye is a warm hearted woman.

“We like each other.” She waits for Yerin responds but she stays calm so she continues, “So-”

“We want to get married. Is that okay with you?” JaeJoong interrupts them as he takes a seat between Jihye and Yerin. Junsu and Ri In smile happily when they know JaeJoong is trying to move on. Move on from Jessica.

Yerin stares at the lady in front of her. “To tell you the truth, I never saw this coming at all.” JaeJoong wants to laugh already as his daughter speaks like an adult. “I always thought Eloise will become my mother.”

Jihye tries her best to not frowning in front of Yerin. She knows how JaeJoong felt towards Eloise before and now when Yerin told her, it actually bothers her a bit. How can she compete with Eloise if she already steals so many hearts?

JaeJoong saw her face and he holds her hand.

“But, you give me a different feeling. A feeling that I didn’t felt when I’m around Eloise.” Yerin hold Jihye hand, “welcome to our family, mother.”

Hearing the word ‘mother’ send chills to her spine but the warm feeling that she got from Yerin still beats it. “Thank you.” She pulls Yerin inside her embrace and kisses her long hair. JaeJoong stands on his knees and give his two ladies a big hug. He then bends to Yerin, “My daughter is matured already. Thank you my dear.” He kissed her cheek.

“yayy!!” that SuYin couple jumps around excitedly around the room.

 

 

 

“Hyeran ah, can I request something?”

They both are in the elevator, waiting for reaching Hyeran level. “What is it?”

“Can you not live with JaeJoong after this?” he saw her looking at him although he is looking straight right now. “But, why? I’m very comfortable living there.”

“However, what if I decided to visit you? Then do I need to stay in the hotel too? Just move okay? I will give you money to rent or buy another property.”

TING!

The elevator door opens and they both steps out. “Don’t waste your money on me anymore oppa. My salary is more than enough to buy a condo.” He nodded. “So, can you?”

She stops and looks at him. “Okay. This is the least that I can do for you. I will start searching for a condo when I get back. I promise.”

He smiles happily. “Thank you.” They then reached in front of JaeJoong’s room. “Oh wait, say something to them since we all are going back tomorrow.”

“Okay. No problem.”

 

 

“Wait! I heard bell sounds. Probably Eloise.” Ri In announced but none of them care. She sighed and walks to the door. She peeks through the hole.

“Hello you guys~” she sang when she opens the door. “Hi unnie. What’s all the noise?”

“oh we are celebrating something. Come on in. hi Director Jung.” She joked. Yunho lightly taps her head when entering the room. He then saw Junsu. “hi.” The duck nodded his head. “Hi Eloise.” “Hey, what’s up?” she plopped beside Junsu and soon Yunho joins her.

“Eloise.” JaeJoong breathes up. He walks to her and squats in front of her. “I’m getting married!”

“What?” Yunho and Hyeran shout together. “With whom?” she scans the room and saw a lady that is not related to them and is blushing when her eyes landed on hers.

“You!!” she stands up and walks to Jihye who is now taking a pillow and covers herself. “You never told me you like Jae! Oh come here you!!” she tickles Jihye and they both land on the bed. Yunho pats JaeJoong shoulder. “Congratulations man. You beat us.”

“Well, we need to act fast, you know.”

They both laughed and soon the room filled with happy laughter. It is indeed a happy moment for all of them.

 

 

Yoochun opens the door of his house tiredly. Works and Shinhye keep disturbing his thought for the whole day today. “I’m home.” Just like other Koreans, he changes his leather shoes to home slipper. He puts his bag on the couch, walks to the kitchen to have a drink.

Yeonhee heard her husband is in the house already. she slowly stands up, making her way to the living room. She saw his bag first before she turns to her right and saw Yoochun is washing the glass he used just now.

“How’s work?” she picks up Yoochun bag. He saw her and takes back the bag. “Like usual. How are you? Did my child give you any problem?”

She smiles, “Nope. Your child didn’t make any problem at all. Knowing that his father is having a problem at work today.”

He turned around abruptly, “What- How do you know?” Yeonhee didn’t answer. “You came to office today? But why you didn’t greet me?”

Suddenly Yeonhee bends down while putting her both arms on her stomach. “Oppa.. baby.” She winced in pain. Yoochun lifted her in bridal style and quickly bring her to their car, ready to go to hospital.

“Oppa… I don’t want anything to happen on our baby!!” she said between tears in pain.

“Don’t say something foolish. Hang on. I will try to call Yoona.” He hit the pedal and drive as fast as he can. On the other hand, he also takes out his phone, searching for Yoona name.

“Hello.”

“Yoona! Yeonhee is in pain. You better go to hospital right now.”

“What! Okay, just drive to here safely Yoochun. I will wait for you at the emergency section.”

He quickly hangs up and focuses on driving. If they are having accident because of his foolishness, he will not forgive himself. he occasionally will glances at the back and when he see Yeonhee tries to close her eyes, he will screams to wakes her.

 

“Yoochun!”

He glances outside and saw that skinny female doctor is rushing up to her with a few male nurses. He opens the passenger seat door and lift up Yeonhee. “Please. She is in pain.” He said to Yoona. “Since when did you feel this pain Yeonhee?”

Yeonhee didn’t answer as the pain keeps attacking her. Her husband holds her hand and together they rush up to the emergency room. “Hang on there, Yeonhee. I will be here.” He kissed her forehead when Yoona stopped him, telling him to wait outside.

Helplessly, he sinks down on the plastic chair right in front of the emergency room, silently praying for his wife safety and his child too.

 

 

“Okay bye.. see you tomorrow Yunho, don’t forget to send us to airport tomorrow.” Ri In waves while Junsu slowly pushes her into their room. Jihye, Hyeran and Yunho wave to her too. JaeJoong looks at his fiancé. “Sleep well. I’ll see you tomorrow.” She beamed while nodded. Then she saw Yerin just come out from the bathroom. “Yerin ah~” Jihye bends down. “I’ll see you tomorrow Jae.” She waves to him and walks towards her room first, leaving Yunho shakes hand with JaeJoong. “Congratulations.” He then follows Hyeran.

“How can you go back to New York first without me?” she cutely pouts towards her soon to be daughter. Yerin laughed and squished her both cheek. “Do you work well here and I will pick you up at the airport tomorrow.” JaeJoong look at both female, “Okay okay. Let’s sleep. We have an early flight tomorrow.”

“Jealous!” Jihye whispers while slightly pushing Yerin inside JaeJoong’s room. “Excuse me?” he turns around, she jumped a bit shock to see his face suddenly become so close to hers. Her big pair of eyes is looking directly to JaeJoong eyes.

“Nothing!” she quickly runs away when she can feels JaeJoong hand starts to reaches for her waist.

 

 

“so…” Yunho curled a lock of her hair behind her ears. She sighed and slowly leaned forward, resting her forehead on Yunho muscular chest. “I don’t feel like I want to go back at all.” Yunho who is facing the door now slip in the card key and opens the door. He leads her to enter her room. He loves having a loving moment with his lady but he doesn’t want other people to see it too. Whatever Hyeran do behind the door, only he can see it.

“I don’t want to let you go back too.” He tossed the card on the coffee table. Slowly, he rocks their body together from left to right and vice versa. Hyeran seems to enjoy it as she tightens her grip on Yunho waist. He smiles when she seems comfortable with what he does right now. He breathe in, the lavender scent snuck into his nose. “I will visit you this winter.”

She looks up to him; hope is shining in her eyes. “Really? Will you do that?”

Yunho pinched her nose and rest his forehead on hers. “I will try my best. Finish all the work quickly and chase all the staff to settle up their work before year end. Then I will fly to you.”

“Yayy!!!” she purposely knocked her head on him.

“That is to make up what we have missed 20 years ago. This time, is me who will going to find you and you will patiently waiting for me.”

“That’s a promise then.”

They seal their promise with their last finger and thumb. Hoping what Yunho said just now will come true.

 

 

Next day, Yunho has been waiting for them at the lobby seven am sharp. His face totally showed he didn’t get enough sleep last night. Of course he doesn’t, because he got back from Hyeran room at three am. That only after Hyeran falls asleep.

“HUwargh!!” she yawned when JaeJoong, Yerin and Jihye step inside the elevator. Junsu and Ri In will take another elevator. “Cover your mouth!” he hissed. Jihye caressed Yerin hair to make it smooth.

Hyeran pretends she didn’t hear that and continue to make her second yawn.

TING

The door opens and JaeJoong is the first one who get out from the elevator. He holds the door so that all the ladies come out safely. He turns back and immediately saw Yunho who is sitting on the couch tiredly. He glances at Hyeran who seems can’t stop yawning and chuckled.

“What’s so funny?” Jihye asked.

“Look there.” he points to Yunho, “and her.” He kicks Hyeran luggage, making the doctor yelped as the luggage touch the back of her knee and makes her left knee jerked. Yunho turns to their direction.

“Oh hi.” He grips Hyeran hand as soon as he arrived. “Hi Yerin.” The little girl smiles politely.

“So you two spend the night together huh?” Jihye teased. But since Hyeran and Yunho didn’t do anything, they didn’t respond.

“Doing what Yunho?” now JaeJoong joins her and grinning while slightly elbowed the other man.

Yunho glares towards the pretty boy there. “FYI, we didn’t do anything. Hmm.. Well at least I was not caught red handed by his sister in law.”

He chuckled when he see JaeJoong shocked face. “Come Hyeran.” He drags Hyeran luggage. “Close your mouth JaeJoong, I don’t want you to kidnap any Korea flies and bring back to New York.”

Soon, Ri In and Junsu arrived at the lobby. Junsu helps Ri In with her luggage and she helps him carrying his sling bag. She saw Jihye and JaeJoong looking at each other. “Jihye, you are not coming to the airport?”

“Of course I will be going to. Come, we are just waiting for you.” she grabs Yerin Barbie luggage together with Yerin small travel bag.

 

 

Luckily Yunho drives his SUV otherwise all the people can’t fit in. Hyeran of course sit in front since none of the guy wants to leave their partner behind. Yerin is comfortably sits between JaeJoong and Jihye. Hyeran turns behind and take a picture of them.

“I want to save it for Kris later.” She spoke. “Oh yeah, what about him?” JaeJoong who is oblivious on what happening around him as he is so busy with Jihye asked. Hyeran glances at Yerin then back to him. “I will tell you once we arrived home.”

He nodded understandingly.

“Mom is Kris’s step-mother.” Gasped, everyone turns to that small little girl. “Oh come on, I maybe small but I know what’s happening. One look at Jessica Wu and I know she is my mother. Appa, see my lips and eyes. Doesn’t these,” she circle the body part she mentioned just now, “look familiar? Poor Kris, mom has taken away all his property after James died.”

She doesn’t realize she is holding her breath during Yerin small speech. Breathed out, she turns to her. “How do you know?” Jihye look away, getting the feeling that she is a stranger now, she doesn’t know who is Kris and she only heard the other female name during her moments with JaeJoong last time, but he only mentioned it once, not wanting to dwelling into past he said. “I saw the TV. And I heard you cried because of Kris. He disappeared doesn’t he?”

She slowly nodded her head. Last time she had called Kris manager, Kris is actually the one who told her the number just in case any emergency and JaeJoong is not there. “His manager told me Kris last show was with my best friend, Shinhye. And now no one can contact him.”

Ri In sighed, she maybe not liking Kris at first but after seeing how much he cared for Hyeran, she starts to believe Kris is a good guy after all. “I can’t believe the world is so small. Oppa ex-wife is Kris step-mother. And it all comes to one thing, wealth.”

“Hyung, I think you need to do something. She has gone too far. Kris is now penniless.”

“Yeah, I heard from his manager that he is now broke.”

JaeJoong has been silent from the moment Yerin opened just now and keep on caressing his daughter smooth hair. From his view actually, he doesn’t want to have anything relate to his ex-wife anymore. She had damaged his heart greatly, and now when he has found someone who is willingly accepts in unconditionally, do she really need to appears back?

Hyeran exchange glances with the Suyin couple at the back and she saw how Jihye caringly look at JaeJoong. She then saw Jihye holds his hand, while he is giving her the tired smile. Silently, she turns to in front and holds Yunho hand on the gear.

 

 

“Attention.. This is the last call for passenger to New York. Please check in at B4 lane. Thank you.”

 

She sighed for umpteenth time this morning. Yunho chuckles when seeing the miserable her.  “What’s so funny?” she hits his arm. Jihye and JaeJoong are still talking to each other on the other side of bench while Yerin already entered the plane with her auntie and uncle.

“Stop sighing already. Just continue your life as usual. I’m sure in no time you will see me at the airport.” He quickly stands up when he saw Hyeran tries to cling on him. “you .” She laughed.

Together they walk to the check in gate, while passing in front of JaeJoong, she purposely kicks his leg. Earning a slap on her arm from him.

Hyeran stands behind three other passengers while waiting for her turn to let the staffs check on her passport. Yunho is standing beside her like a bodyguard; never leave her side for once. Then he saw the thing that wrapped her neck.

“Hyeran ah.” She hummed in reply. “Why are you wearing scarf during summer?” he points to her red knitted scarf. Then he heard she sighed frustratingly.

“Took you long enough to noticed it, Jung Yunho!” she huffed and quickly takes off the red scarf then brushes her itchy neck. “what?” he don’t understand.

But his eyes accidentally caught something around her neck. A necklace to be exact. A necklace that has a ring attached to it.

“That ring.” He said above whispers and look up to her eyes. “Hyeran!” this time, Hyeran is the one who pulled his face towards him and she planted a quick but sweet and loving kiss on Yunho pouty lips. “You are bad at hiding thing, Jung Yunho.”

She then wrapped the red scarf around Yunho Polo shirt collar. “Wear this when you visit me during winter. And this-” she shows him the ring, “call me Jung Hyeran after this. No more Park Hyeran.”

“Miss, your passport please~” the airport staff smiles when she saw Yunho blank face.

“And this is to your parent and Shinhye parent.” She handed him few brown envelopes.

“How did you find it?”

“When I went to the bathroom on the other day. I was planning on putting these envelope inside your working desk drawer, but then I saw this one little velvet box. I wonder how you choose the size though.”

She retrieves her passport and put it inside her bag pack. Yunho follows her behind the rail. “Why? Is it too big? Too small?”

She pulls the red scarf that still wrapping Yunho neck, “nope, it fits perfectly!”

JaeJoong who is passing behind her quickly shows him the thumb sign. “Good luck on taking care this brat!” he quickly walks away when Hyeran send her glares to him. From the corner of her eyes she can saw Jihye. “I will be joining you later!”

Both ladies giggle. Hyeran then face the guy in front of her. “I have to go now. Take care of yourself,…….. future hubby!” she blushed when she mentioned that.

Yunho face immediately lit up. He was too shocked to react earlier as he already planned for many event to propose her but she has found the ring first. He grabs Hyeran neck and immediately those two kiss each other passionately.

“I have to go now.” she said between kisses. “I really do!” she giggles when Yunho breath starts to tickles her. She slowly pushes him and stepping backwards.

“Goodbye Jung Yunho.”

 

“Goodbye Jung Hyeran.”