9

You Belong To Me

 

“Bye Kris. I’ll see you later okay.” HyeRan smiles before stepping out from the elevator. Kris waves to her.

TING!

Kris steps out from the elevator and opens his loft door. Once his inside, he looks around. The pitch black living room reminds him that he is alone in this loft. When he feels lonely, he will always bring a girl up here. That feeling of loneliness sometimes keep haunting him until the rest of the week, thus everyday a girl will be here, accompanying him.

He is 24 this year. He starts living alone when his father starts to care for his new wife than himself. Luckily his dad bought this loft for him. He only been away when he need to shows up at some event or he need to spend few days at his dad mansion.

Who doesn’t recognize his dad? Asia’s business tycoon, the one who is supplying brilliant quality raw clothes to every fashion designer and high fashion brand. And because of that, he is interested in fashion, thus he is now a model for many international brand. Marc Jacob, Guess, Swatch, you name it. Kris Wu will be in the list. He is quite known for his height and strong jaw. The fact that he can speak many languages are also become one of the reason why the big names are struggling to put him on their show.

However, there’s one thing that Kris manages to hide from all the eyes that keep staring at him. Is his family matter. Nobody knew his relationship with his dad is already in broken state. He doesn’t even know when their relationship become like that but he can see it. The relationship already has so many holes until it can’t be repaired. Or maybe, it can be repairs, it just need a long long long time. 

He plopped on the couch and switch on the flat screen TV on the wall.

 

 

“Kris, please stay few days more. Your dad is missing you.” his step mom grabs his hand.

He yanked the female hand. “Shut up. Don’t think you married my dad then you are my mom. I never thought you as one.”

“Kris, listen to her.” His dad steps in.

“Darling.” The female rushes to his dad.

“Darling?” he scoffed.

“I can’t believe myself, why am I agreeing to this stupid rule of you. I should have never accepted the loft actually.” He grabs his car key.

His dad caresses his wife soft hand. “You don’t want to spend time with me anymore?”

Kris groaned, “since when dad? Since when did you start to cares about this thing? There are no more Kris and his dad bonding time. The Kris that you knew all this time is already disappeared.”

“I always care. It’s you who starts to change.”

His dad looks at him who is standing and making his way until he is standing right in front of him. Kris looks at the young lady beside his dad.

“That Kris is already dead! Since this filthy wo-”

SLAP!

He feels sting on his left cheek. His is so sure that will left him red marks. He looks at his dad. “Now you are hitting me because of her? Fine, do whatever you want. I don’t care anymore. It’s not like I can say anything about this.”

He turns away; ready to walk away from the mansion. “One tip dad, re-do your will. Put everything under her today and tomorrow you will be alone.” He said before he closes the glass door with a loud thud.

 

“I’m bored.” He keeps switching channel and when the channel rotate to the first channel he watch when he first on the TV, he switches the TV off.

 

 

HyeRan just finished her glass of water when suddenly she hears the doorbell rings.

“I thought JunSu and JaeJoong already asleep.”

Nevertheless, she stills opens the door.

“Hey Kris, what’s going on?”

Kris smiles, showing his gum to her. “actually, I want to ask you to accompany me to have a drink.”

She looks up, to Kris face. She actually already sensed something is wrong with him from the moment they met just now. Now, she saw the red mark on his cheek, since Kris is having white skin, his extra red cheek is totally showing.

Unconsciously, she puts her right hand and placed it on Kris cheek. She saw his strained face slowly become soft. “Have a rough day today huh?”

 He slowly nods and closes his eyes, enjoying HyeRan touches.

 

 

 

It’s the time for ShinHye stays alone at the house again. She always stays alone whenever ChangMin has to go somewhere. Is not ChangMin didn’t asked her to go with him, it just that she prefer to do her work rather than travelling. Travelling is not her cup of tea.

“What can I do today?” she takes a deep breath of morning breeze while pulling the curtain to the side and tied it up. “It’s been a long time since I heard from YooChun oppa.”

She bounced on the bed and grabs her iPhone. While dialing YooChun’s number, she uses her toe to switch off the bedside lamp plug.

“Yo-”

“The number you had dialed is not in service. Please try again later.”

“Huh? What happen?”

She suddenly recalls the last meeting of her oppa and her. The way he said it’s like he is saying goodbye. Well, truthfully, HyeRan did too and, she proved to all of them that she really did leave them all.

“I better call umma.”

She dials up her umma number, after second ringtone, Mrs. Park picks up.

“Yes dear.”

She smiles, “umma, how are you?”

Mrs. Park smiles too. Since the day they got married until now, ShinHye happy voice always heard by her. Never once she hears her sad voice; it’s always cheerful and happy voice. In fact, she knew, ShinHye is happier when she with ChangMin. And that’s make her feel jealous towards her son-in-law.

“I’m fine. Thanks for asking. Where’s son in-law?”

ShinHye knew, the relationship between ChangMin and her umma is getting better. During his first time visit, her umma is totally giving him cold shoulders. Luckily, her appa is   understanding enough to treat ChangMin like how a son in-law to be treated.

“He has to fly to London. Umma..”

“Yes?”

“Why YooChun oppa didn’t attend my wedding?”

The question actually just rise from her thought. With all the things that happen before the wedding, ShinHye has been the worse sister by completely forgot about her own brother. She just realized it just now.

“YooChun? Oh yeah, now you mentioned it. I also don’t know. It almost one month he didn’t come back home.”

ShinHye gasped. “That long? I’ve tried calling him just now. Apparently, his number is not in service anymore. ”

Mrs. Park seems to realize it now too that his son is missing in action. “Where could he been?”

ShinHye shook her head. “Should I try to send him an e-mail?”

Mrs. Park nodded her head, “yeah you should. It’s about time we heard from him.”

“arasso umma. I will call you later okay. Take care umma. I’m hanging up. Bye.”

“ye.. bye.”

 

 

 

YooChun sense YeonHee is not in her usual self after checking her body at the hospital few days ago. He wants to ask her, but when he talks about hospital, he saw how hard her shoulders are. He wants to let her know, whatever happens to her, he will always be beside her, he just doesn’t know how.

“Hi.” He puts his car keys in the wooden bowl and gives YeonHee a kiss on her hair. “Did you cook today?”

YeonHee shook her head, “I feel tired today. I’m sorry.”

YooChun nodded his head and go straight in their room, to freshen up him body. YeonHee stared at her husband longingly.

“I’m not pregnant YooChunnie..” she whispers to herself.

 

 

 

YunHo wakes up with a pain in his head. He looks around and realizes he falls asleep on the couch at his living room. He pushes away the blanket and sits up.

“Appa..”

He saw his dad is sleeping in sitting position on the couch. He walks over to him and kneeled. He knows how much his dad is in uncomfortable position for old man like him sleeps in sitting position.

“Appa..” he shakes Mr. Jung body a bit.

Mr. Jung stirred and slowly opens his eyes. “YunHo ah..”

YunHo looks at his dad with apologetic expressions, “I’m sorry I make you worried over me last night.”

Mr. Jung pats his cheek, “it’s my duty to worry about you.”

“Good morning gentleman.”

They both look up and saw Mrs. Jung is smiling. “Good morning umma.” YunHo replied. “Good morning dear.” Mr. Jung smiles.

“I made breakfast.” The sentence makes the both guy shocked. “Really?” they both said in unison.

“Tch.. you guys.” She scoffed and receives laughter from the two guys. “Let’s go. I don’t want my foods go warm. ”

“Alright. Let’s go.” Mr. Jung stands up and drags YunHo with him, “call our lawyer, we seriously need our insurance.”

“I heard that!” Mrs. Jung balked.

 

 

 

“I need you to come to the office today. We need your signature and there are few things to discuss with you.” Ri In nodded. “Alright. I will be there.”

Ri In opens YeRin room door and saw she is still sleeping in her crib. “JaeJoong oppa and JunSu have early schedule today.” She mumbles. “Oh yeah, HyeRan!”

Just like on cue, HyeRan walked down the stairs while yawning. She manages to make Kris went back to his loft earlier this morning, not going down to have drinks.

“HyeRannie..”

She looks to her left and saw Ri In smiling towards her extra lovely. “What is it unnie? What do you want from me?”

Ri In giggled. “Are we staying that long already? Because you totally know what is in my mind.” HyeRan laughed a bit, “I think so.” She pours herself a glass of milk, “what can I do for you?”

“I need to drop by the office. Do you have any schedule today?”

She looks up, trying to remember her schedule today. “I think I don’t have one today. Why?”

Ri In claps her hand, “excellent! I want to ask a favor. YeRin is still sleeping and I need to go to the office now. Can you please bring her to my office later? Or take her to somewhere. Spend some time with her.”

HyeRan immediately nodded, “I will do everything for YeRin. Don’t worry.”

“Thank you so much! I owe you!” Ri In quickly dashes to her room.

“Hmm.. What should I do with little YeRin today?”

 

 

After almost 30 minutes, Ri In steps out from her room. HyeRan jaw literally dropped. “Wow! You look so different!”

Indeed Ri In looks so different with her work outfit. She wears grey pencil skirt and color pumps. She also tied her hair in loose bun and wears her work spectacles.

“I think I need to dress up a bit since it such a long time since I drop by.”

HyeRan giggled. “Just don’t let other man flirt with you.”

“Well, what can I say, no man can compares to my duck man.”

They both laughed out loud before Ri In left the house.

 

 

Ri In starts the engine of her Mini Cooper and droves off to her work place. She puts on her Bluetooth earpiece and dial JunSu number.

“Yes dear.”

“Oppa, I’m going to the company for a while.”

“Alright. Drive safe honey.”

“Alright.”

 

 

 

“Auntie…”

HyeRan heard the soft voice calling up for her. She quickly makes her way to her room. “Good morning YeRin. Did you have a good sleep?”

YeRin beamed when she saw HyeRan. “Eloise umma..” she stretched out her both arms asking for HyeRan to picks her up.

“aigoo aigoo.. Come here.” HyeRan picks her up and holds her; YeRin also scores herself a kiss on her cheek courtesy of HyeRan.

“Ri In auntie gone to work already. It just left you and me. What do you want to do today?” She said while taking off YeRin pajamas.

“Can I eat ice cream?”

HyeRan puts YeRin into the bathtub contains warm water which HyeRan already adjusted earlier.

“We ask your dad first okay.” YeRin nodded her head.

 

 

With much careful, HyeRan bathes little YeRin. The little girl squealed when HyeRan creates bubbles with soap. The weather is slowly changes into warmer temperature. However, for such a kid, the outside weather still manages makes them shuddered.

“What do you want to wear today?”

HyeRan scans YeRin wardrobe while the little girl excitedly jumps on the floor watching her colorful clothes.

“Appa likes that.” She said while pointing to the yellow dress, suitable with current season.

“Okay!”

 

 

 

Finished with changing her clothes, she turns to YeRin. “You have your cellphone right?”

YeRin shows her cellphone. “Can I borrow it?” YeRin nodded her head. “Thank you nice lady.” YeRin beamed. HyeRan searches for the word ‘appa’ in the cellphone contact.

“Yes YeRin ah..”

JaeJoong voice greets her. JaeJoong speaks with such soft voice it’s almost feels like hearing JaeJoong talks to his girlfriend or wife.

“appa..” HyeRan playfully replies using her cute voice.

JaeJoong puts away his phone and screams on the screen. “yah Eloise!”

She chuckled. “Aw man! You know it right away. No fun!” she then heard his breathless laugh. “Say, I want to take YeRin out today. Ri In unnie have to drop by the office.” She winced when she realized she just spoke out a little bit Korean.

“I’m dead”

“Oh really?!” JaeJoong replies back casually.

“Wait! He didn’t get mad at me?”

“Eloise, I’m talking to you. Are you spacing out?”

“no no.. I’m here. What do you say again?”

“I said, she must be asking for ice cream before meal. Don’t let her. She is allergy with strawberry. Please don’t make such a careless mistake.”

HyeRan scoffed. “Got it! I will drop by the office later. See you later.”

“Bye Eloise.” JaeJoong caught him smile. He notices on how HyeRan starts to opens up to him. Well, he can’t say he didn’t open up to her as well.

 “YeRin!!!” she screams while picking up the little girl she spins both of them and YeRin giggled. “More! more!”

HyeRan spins them both one more time before they both plopped on the comfy couch. “Eloise Umma is so fun!”

“I think so too!” HyeRan laughed. “Come on. We need to eat brunch, and then we will get ourselves ice cream!!!”

She tosses her in the air before picks her up and wears her yellow shoes, matched with her yellow dress. “Then we will go see Auntie Ri In. you like it?”

YeRin nodded her head cutely. “Let’s go Eloise Umma.”

“Let’s go my dear.” She kissed her cheek before them both leave the house.

 

TING

 

HYeRan and YeRin step inside the elevator, HyeRan helps YeRin to presses the ‘G’ button before placed her down.

“I wonder what Kris is doing now.”

Her question is answered when Kris suddenly approach them both when HyeRan and YeRin is waiting for taxi.

“Hey there.” Kris greets HyeRan and bends down to greets little YeRin. “Hi beautiful.”

YeRin blushed when she saw his face. “Hi.”

He stands up, “Where are you going?”

“We-” she shakes her hand which holding YeRin hand, “are going to have our brunch and go for ice cream.”

YeRin beamed, she looks at Kris, “do you want to go to?”

Kris is taken aback, “are you asking me out?”

YeRin nodded her head. “Yahh.. YeRin, I think Kris have something to do. Let’s spend the time together, only both of us.”

Kris looks at her, “why you don’t want me to follow you?”

She scans him from head to toe, “you will attract too much attention.”

“of course you will, look at you. So handsome.”

“And tell me, what’s wrong with that?” he shows her, his y smirked.

 

 

Soooo… HyeRan and YeRin didn’t take the cab, Kris shows them both his car. She definitely recognizes the car, HyeRan quickly gives him a good 5 minutes of lecture about him bothering her one her first day of going to work.

Kris accepted with such a cool expression on his face.

 

 

Kris bought them to his favorite brunch restaurant. HyeRan ordered carefully for YeRin meal since she has an allergy to strawberry. To others eyes, them three show such a beautiful happy family image. Kris definitely treats them with such a care. He sometimes feed YeRin, HyeRan will wipe YeRin mouth. Kris notices how HyeRan care for little YeRin. He couldn’t help but liking the scene in front of him. On the other side, HyeRan notices Kris has a soft side on kids. His outer appearance shows he is a very cold man, maybe the same level of coldness with JaeJoong. However, when it comes to kids, JaeJoong and Kris really have soft spot on kids.

“Wifey, you got stain at your mouth.” Kris wipes using his napkin. HyeRan widened her eyes, “who’s your wifey?”

“You are.” He said after putting back his napkin.

“No. Eloise is my umma!” YeRin suddenly said, making Kris look at her. “Who is Eloise?”

“I am.” HyeRan answered.

“Come to think of it, I still didn’t know your name.” Kris wipes his mouth and stares at HyeRan.

“My name is Eloise Park. I’m a doctor at New York General Hospital.”

Kris stares at her in shock, “you! A doctor?! You’ve got to be kidding me!”

“I’ll take that as a joke.” Kris chuckled. He turns to YeRin. “She is a doctor?”

YeRin nodded her head. “Appa said Eloise Umma is a doctor just like him.”

“Okay. I believe that.” HyeRan make a face.

“Eloise Umma, can I get ice cream now?” YeRin smiled.

“Alright. I got get it for you.” HyeRan puts aside her napkin, ready to stands up when suddenly Kris stops her. “Let me get it for both ladies.”

“aww.. Please don’t put poison in it!” HyeRan joked, Kris ruffles her hair.

                                                                                                                                         

 

“Hmm. What should I get for them?” Kris scans the flavor of ice cream on the wall, “I think kids will like Strawberry.” He smiled. “That chocolate looks so tempting.” He pointed that to the worker. “I will get vanilla for that shorty.” He chuckled silently.

 

HyeRan and YeRin are joking around when Kris returned with 3 small bowl of ice cream. “Here.” He puts all the bowl on the dining table. “I got Vanilla, Chocolate Mint and strawberry for YeRin.”

At the mention of strawberry, HyeRan grew alarmed. She quickly put away the bowl of strawberry ice cream; YeRin seems to know about her allergy because she quickly shook her head when Kris shoved the ice cream in front of her.

“Why?”

“She’s allergy to it.” HyeRan said. Kris puts his hand on YeRin head, “I’m sorry. I didn’t know.”

“It’s okay.” YeRin blushed.

“Since you get the strawberry, then you eat it.” HyeRan shoved the strawberry ice cream in front of Kris.

“What? But I don’t like Strawberry flavor.” He tried to snatch her vanilla ice cream but HyeRan quickly switched it to YeRin side. “She’s taking it. And you just live with that.” She pointed to the strawberry ice cream.

“Fine.” Kris makes a face.

 

 

After finished with their ice cream session, HyeRan asks Kris to drop them to Ri In office. At first she doesn’t notices her company name, but when she mention it to Kris, she realizes Ri In company name is the same with the Park family company, “Panda Design.”

From Kris, she got to know that Panda Design actually quite famous for high position people. They always consulted from Panda Design about interior design or the idea to renovate their house. 

“Hello. Welcome to Panda Design. How can I help you?” the receptionist greets them three. Kris shows his y smile, making the lady blushed.

“Hi. Is Mrs. Kim Ri In is available?” HyeRan picks up YeRin.

“Hi YeRin.” The lady smiles. “Miss Ri In already expect your attendance. Please go to level 2 and turn right. You should be able to see many doors with names on it.”

“Okay, thanks.” HyeRan smiles before presses the ‘up’ button. She looks at her side, “Kris, you need to stop that.”

“Stop what?”

“Seducing people.”

Kris chuckled. “I did not.”

“Yes you are.”

“Then, how come you are not seduced?”

She looks up straight to his eyes, “because my heart is closed. Nobody can step inside anymore.”

Kris feels something weird with the way she said it, he just want to asks her more when suddenly the elevator stops. They got off from the elevator and immediately start searching for Ri In name on the door.

They are searching when suddenly a name caught HyeRan attention.

 

 

“Micky Park.”

 

 

“He has the same name with YooChun oppa.”

 

 

“Why are you stopping?” Kris asked. YeRin withdraw her both hand towards Kris. “You want me to hold you?”

YeRin nodded.

HyeRan hands YeRin to Kris and they proceed to find Ri In room. HyeRan stares at the name again.

“Is it Yoo-”

She couldn’t finish her sentence when suddenly the door is pulled from the inside.

 

 

Author’s note: I think this chapter is so draggy. I’m sorry for this bad chapter. Really sorry. Well, Uni is starting, I will try my best to update it! Love you girls!!

 


 

 

@cassietriplekiss: aww.. don’t pity YunHo anymore. His mom tries to make up with him. :D

@nizzyool: what did you think about Wang JiHye? Hehehehe.. about Kris? Well, let’s see about that. *evil laugh*

@Laishayano: it will be awesome if YunHo parent will help him! Let’s just say JaeJoong is clumsy like that. hahaha

 

 

SNEAK PEEK (since I think I will take a longer time to update, let’s play with your imagination! :P)

 

“She acts so differently with him.. ”

 

 

“I don’t want you to spend time with him anymore. He is a heartbreaker. Did you forget what happened before? You want to break your heart again?”

 

 

“I’m going back. He needs me.. Jung YunHo need me…”