5

You Belong To Me

 

“Aish.. Where is he??”

He walks right and left at the main entrance of the hotel where ShinHye and YunHo will get married later.

“I just hope he will not making any problems.”

 

 

“Ok now, where should I search for her?” YunHo enter Incheon Airport and looks everywhere, hoping his eyes will caught her.

“This is stupid. I can’t find her!” he walks aimlessly; head didn’t stop from looking around. “Park HyeRan… where are you??”

His eyes then caught the big screen showing the status of airplane there. “Paris, New York, Canada, Japan.. How the hell will I know where she is going!!!”

He ruffled his hair harshly, ignoring the weird stares he got from the moment he steps inside. He take a look at his wrist watch, “I can’t do this. My family, ChangMin and ShinHye are waiting for me.”

He sighed, his plan that he just planned this morning failed. He drives his car sadly, to the hotel where he will get married in 1 half an hour more.

“YunHo ah.. don’t do this…” ChangMin looks at ShinHye parents and YunHo parents bowing to each guest.

ChangMin suddenly gets this feeling that someone is looking at him. He tried to ignored it btut the feeling he got is so strong. He awkwardly looks around and caught Mr. Jung pair of eyes is staring at him!

“I’m dead.”

He wants to walk away quickly but he already saw Mr. Jung is walking towards him.

“ChangMin ah..”

ChangMin bows towards Mr. Jung. “Yes uncle.”

“Where is he?”

He gulped his own saliva.

“Hmm…” ChangMin avoids Mr. Jung eyes contact. “He..”

“Is he chasing HyeRan?”

ChangMin widened his eyes, truthfully, that thought never come into his mind. He thought YunHo just want to have a moment of him before getting married.

“I.. I don’t know uncle.” He answered honestly. Mr. Jung rubs his temple, an act where he passed it down to his only son.

“Try calling him. Tell him we can discuss this thing properly.” Mr. Jung calmly said before patting ChangMin shoulder.

“I will.” They both nodded their head and Mr. Jung return to his earlier place.

“What’s wrong yobo?” Mrs. Jung whispers. “Why YunHo still didn’t come to greet the guest yet?”

“He got something to do. He will come. Don’t worry. You should be happy since they are finally getting married.”

She totally can sense the sarcasm in her hubby words. She takes a look at ChangMin one more time before continues greeting the guests.

 

 

 

ShinHye stared blankly on the mirror, showing a beautiful yet not happy bride to be.

“What have I done? This is all my fault.” She mumbled. She puts her forehead on her palm while staring on the floor.

“HyeRan ah.. I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have agreed to get married with YunHo oppa on the first place.” She said before tears flowing down her cheek.

 

 

ChangMin looks in front of him. “Doesn’t that his car?”

He squinted his eyes and quickly sighed in relieve. “YAHH!!!”

YunHo smirked when he saw his long time best friend. “I told you I will come didn’t I?”

ChangMin grabs YunHo head for a headlock, “You just make my life short 20 years you know!!!”

YunHo laughed for the first time during these tensions filled few days. “You can’t! Who will suffer with me if you died so early..”

ChangMin stops from grinning. “Yah.. Don’t say it like that. People will hear it.”

YunHo waves his hand, “Like I care. Come on! I need to get married today.”

ChangMin smiles, “that’s the spirit! Come on! Your wedding tux is already in the room. Go get change. I will tell your father you already here. ”

He nodded his head and presses the elevator button.

“Left side okay! Right side is the bride room!” ChangMin yelled before turns to his left side.

He searches for Mr. Jung inside the wedding hall. At last, he found him standing at the other entrance beside the entrance that ChangMin enter just now.

“Mr. Jung, why are you standing here?”

Mr. Jung seems startled by ChangMin presence. “Ani.. Just in case YunHo didn’t show up, I can quickly apologize to the guests.”

 

Aww Mr. Jung…

 

“Don’t worry, he’s here already. You can peacefully sit at your seat.”

Mr. Jung face lighten up, “jeongmal? Gumawo ChangMin ah..”

He rubs his chest slowly before left ChangMin to proceed to his seat. The young pilot stared at the old man, no wonder he didn’t want to let down his parent hope.

 

“uh-oh. Which side I need to go again?” YunHo mumbled to himself after reaching level 5, where his room situated.

“I think is right side.” He smiled. He wants to punch in his card but stops when he saw the door is not tightly closed. He opens the door and shocked when he see his bride.

 

“ShinHye ah.”

 

She quickly looks back. “Oppa!”

YunHo saw the wedding dress on the bed and a bag pack behind her. “Where do you want to go?”

She already changed to a simple winter windbreaker and dark blue jeans. “Oppa..”

YunHo frowned, unable to register the thing that happens to him right now. “Tell me, where do you want to go?”

ShinHye shook her head, “I’m not telling you oppa..”

YunHo reached out her both hand, “listen to me. Don’t do this. If you want to run away, don’t do it.”

She steps forward and hugs YunHo, “Oppa.. I can’t do it. I don’t want to get married with you. I want ChangMin oppa. Oppa please..”

YunHo sighed. “How can I help you when I, myself didn’t know what to do.”

 

TING!

 

ChangMin reached level 5. Just when he wants to knocked on YunHo room, he heard voices from the opposite room. He turned around, surprised to see ShinHye is in YunHo embrace.

 

“What the….”

 

 

 

 

“How can you forget your own wallet?” JunSu asked while they both walking towards the counter that HyeRan met with Jasmine last time.

“Err.. I accidentally left it.” There’s no way I will tell him what’s going on before.

“Really.. so careless!” he chuckled when he saw HyeRan glares towards him. “Anyway, during your time in Seoul, which department you in charged of?” JunSu takes a sip of his coffee.

“I’m kinda in charge all departments. But mostly I will be around the emergency room. Seoul Hospital is in short of doctors, so I just helping around. Which department need me, just beep me.” She smiled.

“Waah.. You are like Kim Possible. Call me beep me if you want to reach me~” JunSu sang, HyeRan laughed when she heard that.

“Wow! I never knew you are such a good singer!” she clapped her both hands.

JunSu look at her disgustingly, “this is what you get when you spend almost 20 hours a day in children ward. You will end up watching the kid’s program. Surprisingly, it’s not bad at all. Most of the song is so catchy!”

HyeRan keep laughing, didn’t realized they already reached at the counter.

“Dr. Kim, this is Dr. Eloise Park.” Jasmine that happens saw HyeRan and JunSu walk together towards her direction quickly informed JaeJoong.

He is facing another direction at that time. JunSu and HyeRan didn’t saw him standing there; they both are so into their conversation.

HyeRan takes a sip of her coffee when she heard her name being mentioned.

“Eloise?” JaeJoong mumbled while turning around.

She looks up at the same time JaeJoong turns around.

 

“Y-”

 

*PFFFFFFT!!!!*

 

“Hyung!”

 

“Dr. Kim!!”

 

“WHAT THE HELL??!!!!”

 

HyeRan widened her eyes, unable to believe it, she rubs her eyes fiercely until her eyes turns red and she widened it again.

“Another Dr. Kim??”

EUN KYANG KYANG EUN KYANG KYANG EUN KYANG KYANG EUNG KYANG KYANG EUN KYANG KYANG!!!!!

Jasmine instantly hands JaeJoong a piece of tissue to wipes his face. JaeJoong took it harshly.  While wiping his face, never once his eyes leave HyeRan face. His pierced glares can totally makes a fire starts on her head.

“I’m so sorry!!!!”

She clasped her two hands together and bows many times. “I’m so sorry.. So sorry..” She turns at JunSu to help him but that duck doctor still haven’t finished laughing yet.

Unexpectedly, “na jeong mal jeong mal jeong mal chesonhamnida JaeJoong sshi!!!”

And that, make the eun kyang kyang abruptly stops, making the owner of the laughing sound coughed badly.

HyeRan feels that her eyes become more wide if that can happens.

JaeJoong looks at him with the same cold expression he gave her at his house just now.

“Hyung..”

JunSu feels pity towards HyeRan. Just when he wants to touches JaeJoong arms, JaeJoong blocked him.

“Don’t touch me.”

He backs away.

 

Oh great, even JunSu sshi is afraid of him.

 

He then turns to HyeRan. “What did you want to do? Embarrassed me in front of everybody?”

She gulped down her own saliva. JaeJoong voice is cold. So cold until it send shivers to her bone. “Look, I’m-”

“CUT IT OFF!”

Jasmine gasped, never once she saw Dr. Kim vent out his anger. He is popular among the staffs with his wittiness and his y smile. Sure, he sometimes gave out a quite strong ‘advice’ but not to this extend.

HyeRan can feel her cheek is burning, getting it from JaeJoong who is yelling at her in front of everybody.

She suddenly saw a blurry image.

 

Oh , don’t cry HyeRan. You are a strong girl!

 

Oh yes, JaeJoong can totally saw HyeRan eyes already starts to make a small pond of tears there. His heart immediately go soft, female tears are his weakness. No matter whom the female is, except her. His ex-wife.

JaeJoong looks at her hand that already turned into white knuckled. He knows this young doctor is afraid of him and he’s feeling so bad about that.

 

What should I do?

 

He clears his throat. JunSu and Jasmine switch their attention from HyeRan to JaeJoong.

“Don’t cry.”

HyeRan quickly wipes away the tears that already this close to fall.

“I’m not.” She said it huskily.

“Yeah right. Like I believe that.” JaeJoong mocked her.

JunSu suddenly feels weird, just now he is so mad at her but now he can ? JunSu turns to Jasmine. He mouthed her, “what happen?”

Jasmine shrugged her shoulder.

JaeJoong then turns to Jasmine, “I will take it from here. Thanks.” He smiled.

Jasmine hesitantly nodded her head.

Without anyone expect to it, JaeJoong reached for HyeRan hand and drags her away, leaving a speechless JunSu there, while HyeRan obediently follows him.

JaeJoong walks almost 10 steps and yelled without looking back, “go back to your office duck .”

“What was that??!!!”

He practically is screaming with his squeak voice. Jasmine giggled when she saw that. Slowly, the unofficial audiences that gather around them earlier start to leaves the scene.

“Go away Dr. Kim.”

Jasmine said while typing on her keyboard.

“Huh!” he stuck out his tongue.

 

 

HyeRan heart beat never beats normally since they both leave the scene earlier. Not because of her hands being dragged by him, but she’s afraid on what will he do to her later. He already yelled her this morning; it will be no surprised if he kicked her out from his house. After all, he is the owner of the house. Not JunSu and Ri In. And now, she is sitting right in front ‘another Dr. Kim’.

JaeJoong already changed his coffee stained white coat with another clean white coat. But the aroma of vending machine coffee still strongly emitted from him.

“I’m sorry for the coffee smell.”

JaeJoong casually said.  HyeRan nodded her head.

“I’m sorry.” Slowly, HyeRan soft voice can be heard. “Truly sorry.”

He stops from flipping the pages in the file.

“Things already happened. No matter how many times you said sorry, things will never go back didn’t they?”

HyeRan nodded her head.

“So, cut it off.”

HyeRan suddenly wants to laugh. She prevents it by biting her lips.

“pft!”

She gasped and covers using her right hand. JaeJoong frowns, “did you just accidentally laughed?”

HyeRan covers her face, nervously nodded her head. JaeJoong smirked, unable to prevent him from smiling. The young doctor then peeked between her fingers.

 

Wow.. Only now I noticed how good looking is him.

 

“Mind to share with me?” JaeJoong looked down for a while to sign on a piece of paper that HyeRan later needed.

The young doctor winced, she placed her both palms on her laps, taking deep breath, “I don’t think you will find it funny though. Never mind. Please proceed to our agenda.”

JaeJoong stared at her in amusement however the person in front of him is thinking differently.

“W-”

“I’m sorry.. ” she stands up so abruptly, making her legs didn’t nailed on the floor properly. JaeJoong stands up too and grabs her hand to rescues her.

 

 

 

“Eloise!”

 

 

Author’s note: I’m sorry for this chapter again. I don’t know what happen to me. Somebody smack me please.. :’(

 

 


 

 

@cassietriplekiss: first of all, I LOVE your long comment! Hehe.. secondly, is the scene reach your excitement? LOL, I know how you feel. Sometimes when we watch a drama, somehow, we will wish that the heroine will fall for the second hero instead, right?

 

@nizzyool: until now I couldn’t decide whether to write YunHo and ShinHye get married or not. Tell me what you think about the little scene up there?

 

@minemine: awww… thanks! :’)