45

You Belong To Me

A/N: I'm telling you, this chapter contained with a lot of gifs! XD

 

Waking up after fully rested is the thing that Yunho lack of nowadays. He just doesn’t seem to get enough sleeping hours. First, because of taking care of Hyeran and secondly, his company.

Yes, his company. After knowing Yunho and Hyeran soon will get married, Mr. Jung has fully transferred all his shares on Yunho. And that makes Yunho is the most powerful person in the company. To be honest, he doesn’t want it to be that way, but he knows, he is the only person that his father can rely.

“Good morning.”

Holding a bouquet fresh sunflower in his arm, which he managed to buy on his way to the hospital,  Yunho steps inside the ward room. When he turned, eyes widen, he awkwardly clears his throat.

“I… I’m sorry. I didn’t know…” he brushed his hair not knowing what he should say next.

Lowering her hospital shirt back, she said thanks to the nurse. “it’s okay. We are just finished.” The nurse is smiling to Yunho when she passed him. “soon, after you both get married, it’s your job already.”

He nodded while maintaining his gaze on the floor. Getting caught while Hyeran is cleaning her wound is slightly embarrassed for him. He heard Hyeran clears .

“are you going to stand there for the whole day?” she giggled when Yunho silently shook his head.

Placing the bouquet of sunflower on the side table, he leaned in and kissed her forehead.

“how are you feeling today?”

Grabbing Yunho hand, she placed it against her cheek and nuzzled into it. Yunho smiles when she does that. “I should have gone back to my home already. It’s feels so stuffy in here.”

He chuckled, “says the person who works in the hospital.”

Before she managed to answers, the door opened and revealed ShinHye and Changmin.

“morning Hyerannie.” She tries to act cheerful but failed miserably. Hyeran noticed that she always has this kind of sad smile behind every smile she is showing her. She tried to think every possibilities but still none came to her.

 

After almost half an hour staying in the room, ShinHye requested to talk with Yunho, leaving ChangMin inside the room alone with her.

Hyeran can clearly see ChangMin is trying his best to avoid any gaze towards her. “Changmin oppa, why are you avoiding me?”

After she asked, she can see Changmin glanced at her nervously. “eh? I.. I did?” he nervously chuckled. “I was not. You want to eat some fruits?” he pointed to the basket of fruit on the coffee table.

She sighed. “oppa, we already eat many fruits for the past half an hour just now. What is it? Why are you so nervous? Something happened?”

Something did happened, Hyeran. We don’t know how to tell you about Yoochun hyung and Yeonhee noona.   

“and why ShinHye wants to talk with Yunho privately?” she patiently waits for Changmin answer.

However, when he didn’t even show any sign to answers her, she push away the duvet and walks to the door, and Changmin didn’t managed to stops her.

The door however didn’t fully closed. She managed to peek between the space. First thing that she saw is that ShinHye and Yunho has tensed expressions on their face.

Just when she wants to step out from her hiding since Changmin is just right behind her, to pull her away, she heard something that she prayed, she heard it wrongly.

“don’t tell her yet-”

“until when oppa?? Until when we have to put Yoochun oppa and Yeonhee unnie death as a secret to her?”

Her eyes widened. Changmin puts his hand over his forehead frustratingly. The secret is out now, and she found out in not so pretty way. He glanced at her and saw she is staring at the door then looking down.

“Hyeran..”

She turned to him. Smilingly, “oppa, can all of you leave early today? I want to rest.” She climbed back on her bed and pull the duvet, completely covered herself.

“I…” he sighed. “I’m sorry.”

 

With the sudden appearance of Changmin behind the closed door, Shinhye and Yunho stop talking. “hey.”

“don’t discussed about it anymore.”

Shinhye frowned, “but oppa,-”

“she heard you both just now.”

Yunho eyes widened. “No..” he whispers and quickly makes his way to the room but Changmin grabs his arm. “she told us to leave her alone for today.”

“I’m not leaving her.” He sternly said and pushed his hand away.

“Just give her some space Yunho. She needs time to digest the news.”

“That is why I want to be by her side. She needs all kind of support at the time like this.” He replied, eyes still staring at the white door.

 

In the end, Yunho didn’t have the courage to steps inside after he thoroughly thinks about what Changmin said. He kills his time at the cafeteria while thinking what’s the next step for Hyeran. Then his thought went to earlier this day where he accidentally step in when Hyeran’s wound is cleaned by the nurse.

“soon, after you both get married, it’s your job already.”

It’s not like the nurse haven’t offered him to help Hyeran cleans her wound but the old tradition of him refused it since he thought, it’s more proper for a husband than a boyfriend to see the private body parts.

And again, his thoughts drifted away to the night where both of them almost crossed the line. The night where he cried badly at the crook of Hyeran’s neck. The night where he suggested to elope, to get married at somewhere and live a peaceful life at the rural areas.

“she really is driving me crazy.”

 

 

“Oppa…”

A tear slid down her cheek. She wipes it away. Then come another tears. Again, she wipes it away.

Is it a dream? Scratch that, is this a nightmare? Two people that love her unconditionally, died at the same time?  She knew both of them only counting the days where they will leave this world forever but not when she is in unconscious mode. She didn’t managed to say goodbye. To thanked both of them for taking care of her, especially Yoochun since he basically took care of her since she is small until she become a capable adult.

She suddenly feels her chest tightened as she come to realize that she has no one anymore. No one to backs her up if something happened.

“Don’t go. I don’t want to lose you twice!”

Yoochun final words towards her ringed into her mind. Clutching the front of her shirt, she sobs endlessly.

“But oppa, it’s you who left me now.”

And Hyeran cries until she falls asleep due to exhaustion.

 

Glancing at his wrist watch, he realized he just spend almost 4 hours at the cafeteria. Tossing the empty plastic cup that once filled with black coffee just now, he head up to the elevator.

KNOCK KNOCK

Knocking on the door, he actually debated with his inner self whether he has given her enough time to calm herself first. Apart of him feels sad for her as she always tested by this kind of event since she is a small girl. First, her parent, Prof Lee and now both her brother and sister in law. Her heart probably already broken into small pieces. But he knows, whatever happens, he will pick up all the broken pieces and somehow, he will - no, definitely mend her heart and put it back together. And when that day comes, he swear, Park Hyeran will never shed any tears, except happiness tears.

KNOCK KNOCK

“is she sleeping?”

Twisting the door knob, Yunho stepped inside and when his left leg step inside the room, he can already feels the gloomy aura. His eyes focused on Hyeran who quietly sitting on the bed, and stared outside of the window while slowly playing with her fingers.

He clears his throat. Hoping the lady on the bed will turn to him.

However, Hyeran didn’t. she kept on staring the view outside the window. It’s only when Yunho placed his warm hand on her then she turned her head. She curved her lips. Hoping she will managed to convince him that she is okay.

But that smiling lips quickly turns to trembling lips when Yunho other hand was placed on top of her head.

“Hyeran~”

She crashed her face on Yunho chest, trying to muffled her sobbing sound. she actually don’t want to cry in front of him anymore because the last thing she wants it Yunho worried about her. But the moment when Yunho skin meets with hers, she couldn’t hold the tears anymore.

She can only depends on him right now. He will be her only pillar of strength.

Yunho slightly push her, he wants to see her face. He wants to see how puffy her eyes are, how miserable she is and how that pair of eyes handle that kind of pain.

He wants to know it because in the future, if something happens, he will know what should he do. What should he do in order that eyes to turn into crescent shape and her lips curved upwards, to let him see the most happy expression on her face.

Using his right thumb, he runs it under her left eye, wiping the tear that already wetting her cheek.

(ignore the Thank you part please. :D)

“I’m right here Hyeran. Whatever happens in the future, please remember I’m right here.”

Her teary eyes met his.

“and I don’t intend to leave anytime soon.”

Yunho pulls her into him again and this time Hyeran sobs on Yunho’s shoulder.

 

Her sobbing sound soon fills the room. They both hugged each other tightly, as to proof that they got each other back.

No matter what happen.

 

 

“Excuse me.”

The nurse turned her head towards the guy.

“Yes?”

He smiled. “someone told me that my friend is admitted in here. But he didn’t tell me which floor she is. Can you please check it out for me?”

“sure.” She returned the guy smile. “your friend name please?”

“Eloise Park.”

 

 

Grabbing the tray consisted of two cups of tea and two plate of simple breakfast, Yunho walks to his table where Hyeran patiently waiting for her food to arrived.

It has been 3 days passed since the day Hyeran found out about Yoochun. All the procedure has been taken care by Changmin and Shinhye. Although she didn’t managed to say her goodbye to them both while they are still alive, at least Hyeran got the chance to be the last person to say the goodbye speech before Yoochun and Yeonhee being transferred to Seoul.

Because of her weak state for the past few days, her wound suddenly become worse than before. At first, she can leave the hospital on the day Shinhye and Changmin went back to Seoul but since her condition is not so good, she need to remained in the hospital until further notice.

Just when he wants to take his seat, suddenly Yunho eyes caught someone that looks familiar walks towards the elevator.

“Is that….”  

His thought suddenly being interrupted by Hyeran who is pulling the hem of his shirt. He turns to her. “Let’s eat.” I might be wrong.

 

Taking a slow walk, hand-in-hand from the cafeteria up to Hyeran room, they enjoyed the silence between them. Just having the thought that they got each other back is enough for both of them. Opening the door, Hyeran steps inside first before Yunho joins her.

Suddenly he heard Hyeran gasped sound. “what is it?”

Turning around, his eyes quickly caught the guy that he saw at the lobby which he thought he saw it wrongly.

“I thought I make myself clear for you to stay out of trouble.”

That deep voice emitted from the person in front of her, but still he can’t shake Hyeran to come into her senses as she is still in dazed mode. As if not believing that the person is in front of her.

Smilingly, he walks towards her while spreading his arms wide. “I miss you.”

 

 

 

A/N: this time, I'm sure, chapter 50 will be the final chapter. comments please! thanks! *XOXO*