31

You Belong To Me

 

ShinHye threw away her handbag on the couch and turns, hand crossed to ChangMin who just tossed the house key on the coffee table. “You knew about this long time ago and you didn’t even tell me, even once?”
ChangMin sighed. They just got back from her parent house and the elders told ShinHye everything that had done to that poor lady. She couldn’t even said one thing to them as she feels so embarrassed on their action. Yup, the Jung’s included.
“It’s not like I don’t want to tell you..” he brings her closer. “At that time YooChun hyung and I are pretty occupied with covering HyeRan and YunHo love story from you.” ShinHye cover her face. “it’s me who make this happen. If I was not so stupid for agreeing in marrying YunHo oppa then everybody will have happy ending.” She cries on her husband shoulder. Feeling disappointed on herself as because of her, her best friend is suffering.
ChangMin hushed her, he pats on her back. “Everything happens for a reason ShinHye. You must remember that. But look at them now, in no time, they already back together. I bet their love towards each other is getting stronger than before as they knew it’s not easy for them to be together.”
 
 
 
KNOCK KNOCK
“Wait a minute.” She shouts as she turns off the hair dryer plug. After fixing her hair, JiHye walks to the door, without peeking through the hole, she opens her door.
“Feeling better already?”
She almost tripped down when she heard that soft voice.
“JaeJoong. What are you doing here?” she didn’t answer him. In fact, she is stepping backward, they just meet each other this morning and now 1 hour passed, he came to her room.
JaeJoong hissed. “Are you going to avoid me JiHye?”
She looked away.
“I bought you some warm food.” He said while lifting up his right hand, showing her the green plastic. JiHye look at the food. Oh, how nice of you Jae. Don’t do this. Why are you making this harder for me? “I think you haven’t eat yet.” He nervously looks at her, “So… May I come in?”
She is going to say no at first. But seeing he already bought food for her, willingly, she opens wide her room door. “Come in.”
Yes!
JaeJoong clears his throat and step inside the room. “Err.. Are you going to watch me eat?” JiHye asks while she is in the bathroom, filling the electric water heater with water. He placed the food on the coffee table and walks to the bathroom, leaning on the door frame, he crossed his arms, “I bought two. We can eat together.”
She smiles, “That’s better.”
 
 
 
“I’m back.” YunHo announces when he step inside his house. He is looking for his parent. He then saw his maid is going upstairs. “Is my mother in her room?”
She nodded, “Mr. Jung is in there too.” “Thanks.” He climbed up the stairs. “Appa, umma.” He knocks on the door before twist it open.
“YunHo ah..” Mrs. Jung wipes her tears. “I want to see her.” YunHo walks to his mother, “I want to see her. I want to apologize to her.”
“Umma…”
“YunHo ah…”
“Umma please. HyeRan.. HyeRan doesn’t want to meet any of you in the meantime. She is still afraid with each of you. I’ve tried to talk to her but she always avoids it.”
“Oh no…” Mrs. Jung face palmed herself. “Don’t worry umma. We are together now. I’m sure, sooner or later she will come to see you.”
Mr. Jung walks to his son and put his hand on YunHo’s shoulder. “Please. We count on you.”
 
 
 
HyeRan stares at the TV in her room. She has been switching the channel and playing with the remote like crazy already. Sighed, “Oh god! I’m so bored!” she switched off the TV and threw the remote to god knows where. She just intended to have a nap when her room phone rings.
“Hello.”
“I’m sorry to disturb you miss but your boyfriend is here.”
She raised her both eyebrows, “my boyfriend? Err.. okay.” She puts back the phone and stands up, changing her short pants to jeans. YunHo? We just meet 15 minutes ago. After putting on her sneakers, she checks herself for the last time on the mirror and walk out from the room.
 
TING!
 
She gets out from the elevator and scans the lobby. “Where is he?” she scans one more time, after making sure she saw no YunHo presence, she turns towards the reception counter. But just when she takes her first step, she saw a very familiar hairstyles sitting on the comfy couch at the center of the lobby while reading something that looks like a magazine.
She grins to herself, “Kris Wu?”
Smiling, he turns his head when he heard the voice. “Dr. Park.” He calls and gestures her to sit beside him. HyeRan willingly plopped herself.
“My boyfriend huh?” she bumped her shoulder with his. Kris puts back the magazine. “I have to. She keeps looking at me in not very comfortable way.” “Yeah right.” She scoffed. “yah! It’s true okay!”
They both look at each other before bursting into a loud laugh.
Kris arm is comfortably wrapped on her shoulder while she leaned on his body. “Are you okay now?” he asked. She slowly nodded. “Sorry bout earlier.” She then felt Kris chin on her head. “I’m sorry for leaving you just like that.”
“No worries. So you get back together with him already?” “uh-huh. Its feels so great Kris. Knowing that we still love each other.”
“Eloise.” She looks up. “What?”
Kris let go of her and turns her body to face him. “What if…” he looks into her eyes, “what if he ask you to marry him?” he holds her hand, “will you agree?”
Suddenly HyeRan let go of his hand. She then fakes a laugh, “what are you talking about Kris?” “I’m talking about marriage here. You have to remember, if you are willing to marry him later, you need to know that you will be facing his mother too. And judging by your reactions earlier, are you going to run away to when she come at your wedding?”
She shook her head and looks at Kris. “I really need to apologized to her didn’t I? On what I done to her just now?”
He slightly nodded his head. “But now, I want you to think about only two of us. Let’s have some fun Eloise. I miss you!” he stands up and reaches out his hand. HyeRan looks at his hand first before grabs it to help her to stands up, “Let’s go!”
 
They are going to the main entrance of the hotel when HyeRan eyes caught someone, or should she said two person that she really knows coming out from the elevator. She then drags Kris hand and pull him to hide somewhere.
“What?” he asked, but still hiding behind the large couch. “shh!!” HyeRan put her pointing finger on her lips while signaling him to look at the other side using her eyeballs.
 
Slowly, Kris peek through the couch design and widened his eyes. He then quickly covers his mouth to suppress his laughter. He then turns to HyeRan who is just look like him. Covering to suppressed her laughter.
Turns out, they just saw JaeJoong and JiHye walking out from the elevator together and walks towards the main entrance. Judging by how they dressed, they probably going to somewhere expensive because JiHye even put on make-up and wear a very nice dress while JaeJoong looks really handsome with his suit.
After sawing they step inside the taxi, Kris and HyeRan come out from their hiding places.
 
“DAEBAKK!!!”
 
They both shout together while high-five each other.
 
 
HyeRan already walked with Kris for almost 15 minutes already while enjoying the green tea ice cream in her hand. However, she really getting bored with the attention she got from people as they keep looking at Kris and then talking stuffs about how she became his girlfriend, how did she seduced him and other stuff.
Kris points towards one shop that sells cute earrings, “Let’s go there.” he then pulls her hand. “err.. Kris.” She stops him, “what?” he looks at her questioningly.
“I don’t feel comfortable actually.” She don’t know how to tell him what she feels right now. he let go of her hand and walks in front of her. “Yah. Since when Eloise care bout what other people said?”
She looks up, straight into Kris dreamy eyes.
“Don’t care what they said. You know I’m yours.” He said cheekily while offers his arm. HyeRan stares at his arm and look back to him. “You really are a great person Kris.” She puts her both hand on Kris both cheek and pull it down, she then planted a kiss on his cheek. “I love you.”
He grinned. He then ruffled HyeRan hair, “I love you too kiddo.” Kris then drags her away. HyeRan stares at their linked hand and stares into Kris back figure.
 
They may act like a couple, like a lover or like a soul mate even. But they knew the reason they didn’t get enough parent love is one of the things in common between them. How Kris easily reads her is still the puzzle she didn’t solve yet. And she feels bad because she can’t read Kris like he reads her. She knows Kris is lonely. Moreover, she will of course spend time with YunHo during this trip so she got no time with Kris anymore, at least before she go back to New York. Talking about New York, oh no, how many days left till she needs to go back?
 
 
 
“Hi, I made a reservation under the name of Kim JaeJoong.” The handsome good looking JaeJoong slightly glances at JiHye who stands beside him while she playing with her fingers nervously. He then saw her look up and admire the posh restaurant night view.
You look so beautiful Jihye.
“Ah yes. Let me take you to your seat.” The waiter walks ahead. JiHye turns in front and just when she wants to follow the waiter, JaeJoong shows her his arm. She confusedly looks at him. “You know how they do in the entertainment awards.” She bites her lower lips in order to prevent her from smiling, linking their arms together, JiHye said above whisper, “I thought you didn’t watched entertainment awards.”
He turns to her, “How did you know that?”
Because I like you JaeJoong.
She shook her head; don’t want to answer the question. Together, they walk to the waiter who patiently waits for them. She glances around looking at other couples, “Yes miss. Mr. Kim has booked the seat where you can see the best night view in our restaurant.” The waiter bows and walks away.
“Jae, you don’t have to do this to me.” She said when JaeJoong walks behind her and pulls her chair for her. Once she is seated, JaeJoong sits in front of her. “You look beautiful tonight.”
Under the dim light, indeed JiHye look so amazingly gorgeous to him. With her dress that slightly shows her milky skin shoulders, with her wavy black long hair, her red lips matched perfectly with her pearly white teeth JaeJoong manages to caught her blushing cheek before she buried herself behind the huge menu book.
She scans the menu one by one but none caught her attention well beside the hot, handsome gorgeous man that is sitting opposite of her, she doesn’t think anything can distract her. JaeJoong looks so dashing with his Armani suit, and his slightly spike hair, and she notices how his lips are so inviting tonight.
“Have you decided yet?”
His voice pulled her thoughts back into reality, she clears . “Nope.”
He nodded. He too feels the same. But the real reason for his lack of attention towards of course caused by Wang JiHye, the lady that sit in front of him. JiHye pair of big eyes but still formed the creased moon shape when she is smiling still manages to make his heart skip a beat even though he had seen it dozens of times.  
“Want me to choose it for you?”
“Yes please. ”
He gazed at her for a minute or two then he rose up his hand. “I would like to order this and this.” JaeJoong said to the waiter.
While he is discussing with the waiter about the steak, Jihye couldn’t help but to gaze at him. his soft voice that can lure any woman, his kissable lips that can melt any woman when he kissed them, his pair of eyes that seems can sink a ship bigger than the titanic and of course, she is not falling to those qualities because she knows, if she loves him based on his appearance then, will she leave him when he grew old and all that wonderful breathtaking qualities disappears?
She shook her head, that’s not the reason why she fall in love with this guy in front of her. She loves him because he is Kim JaeJoong. The person that is manages to take away her heart. The only person that makes her feels safe around him although she only wears her bikini.
“JiHye~”
He smirked, this girl is staring into him but she didn’t actually listen to him.
“JiHye~~” he waved in front of her and only then JiHye blinked her eyes.
“What?”
“You are daydreaming.”
She blushed. She looks around, “where’s the waiter?”
JaeJoong laugh heartily, “He already left 5 minutes ago.”
 
 
 
“I have a wonderful day today. Thanks.” She smiles when they reached the main entrance of the hotel. Kris has been treating her nicely today and she knows he is having his time too. He ruffled her hair; make it messy but still cute to from his view. “I’m glad you like it.” He takes a few steps backwards and puts his both hand into his pockets. “Go inside Eloise. It’s already late.”
She scoffed, “you are the one who make me.” She also starts to steps backwards. “Bye Kris.” She waves to him cutely. But he didn’t wave back; instead he stops on his spot and stares her.
“What -”
“Eloise!” he cuts her. She also stops from moving. She tilted her head, curious on what Kris is doing. In a blink of eye, she suddenly saw a tint of sadness on his face. But why? Don’t they have together today?
“Eloise, take care of yourself!” he shouts from his spot. “Be happy with Jung YunHo, the man you love.” She doesn’t know why but she feels like she wants to cry, Kris is like saying his goodbye.
“Kris-”
“Don’t cry anymore. Don’t think about the others anymore. Live this life only for yourself.” She saw something blinking on his face is it tears or the light effect? She takes a step forward.
“No! Don’t!” he takes a step backwards.
“Kris!” she shouts while wiping her tears.
“You have been nothing but wonderful towards me Eloise. I really appreciate that.” she saw he is wiping his face, it’s true, he is crying too. But why is so suddenly?
“Kris, why are you doing this??” She then saw him chuckled, sadly chuckled. “Whatever the problem is, you know you can share it with me.”
He shook his head. “This time you can’t Eloise. You can’t.” he then turns around, let HyeRan faces his back, “Forget about me Eloise Park!”
Then he starts to run away, leaving HyeRan sobbing alone in front of the hotel main entrance.
YunHo grabs his car key and speed to the hotel where HyeRan stays. He got a call from her just now, he actually didn’t quite get it but he knew he heard ‘Kris’, ‘leave me’ and he just hung up because she is already crying badly.
His phone suddenly rings, pressing the button, his mother voice greet him. “where are you rushing to?”
“I got a call from HyeRan just now. She is crying so badly thus I want to see her, to see what happen.”
“Omo! Go calm her down son, if you need anything just call me.”
YunHo face softened when he heard his mom said that. His mom has changed. “Alright umma, don’t worry. Thanks.”
 
He arrived the hotel in less than 10minutes time and by the time he got off from his car, he immediately tossed his car key to the valet there. He runs to the lobby and scans around for her presence. There he saw her, hugging her knees on one of the couch near the fireplace. She looks miserable, she didn’t even care her face already stained with tears.
 
“HyeRan~”
 
She looked up, “Yunho!!!”
 
she hugs him tightly. His heart ached when he saw her crying, not because she is crying about another man, but because she is crying so badly until her eyes already turned puffy. He pulled her tighter and she continues to cry on his chest, staining his shirt as well but he didn’t care, he is already happy when HyeRan decided to share her pain with him. That’s what he wanted although she is crying about Kris, about another man.
 
After it seems almost 5 minutes, YunHo managed to take her to her room and they have changed their position, from standing to sitting on the couch while HyeRan is curled on his laps, he is surprised actually, because it seems HyeRan has loss so much weight compares 5 years ago. She already stops crying but occasionally few drops of tears will slipped down on her red cheek, caused by crying so much.
 
YunHo rocked her body like a baby; he curled her lock of hair behind her right ear. “Want to tell me what happened?”
She turns to him. “Kris.” She saw him nodded his head. “I know, you mentioned about him on the phone. What about him?”
HyeRan shook her head. “I don’t know.” Slowly, she puts her head on his shoulder. “We are hanging out today.” He suddenly tensed up, why he didn’t know this? “After you left, Kris came here. He is bored so we went out. We have so much fun today until half an hour ago.”
Slowly, she draws circle on YunHo palm. “I don’t know why. At first he is like his usual self but then suddenly he starts to say about be happy, take care of myself, and be happy with you and other stuff.”
YunHo stops her and he intertwined their hand. “Is he facing any problem?”
HyeRan stares at their hand first before speak, “aside from his step-mother, I don’t think he has any other problem.”
“His step-mother?” YunHo thumbs starts to caress HyeRan back of palm.
She nodded her head, “actually, Kris step-mother is JaeJoong ex-wife. Kris told me, she left JaeJoong because she wants his father’s wealth.”
“Who’s her actually? Did you know her name?”
“Before she gets married, her name was Jessica Jung, and now she is using the Wu. So, she is Jessica Wu.”
YunHo nodded his head, “then are you suspecting his goodbye has something to do with his step-mother?”
 
She shrugged her both shoulders. “I’m worried about him.” she wraps her arms around YunHo waist. “I’m so glad you are here.”
He planted a kiss on her forehead. “You know I will do anything for you. You are my life now Park HyeRan.” Closing her eyes, she tightens her hugs and rests her head on YunHo shoulders.
 
“I love you Jung YunHo.” She said above whispers and kisses his jaw.
 
“I love you more, Park HyeRan.”
 
She manages to smiles although her eyes still closed when she heard him mentioned her full name, she always like it when he does that.
 
 
 
 
Author’s note:phew!! It's really hard to update from iPhone huh?
 I’m sorry for the late updates! It’s because I have started my intern on last Monday and I can’t access to AFF website from my office. So, mian! 
 
P/s: I hope this chapter is long enough to filled up my lateness in updating :)