30

You Belong To Me

30 already???? What did I wrote here????? LOL! please excuse me! 

 

 

YunHo is confused now. Why didn’t she ask for his help instead she asked him? he squints his She tugs Kris’s shirt, “Come on Kris. I don’t want to meet them.” She is going to drag Kris hand when suddenly someone yanked her hand from Kris. She turns around and meets a pair of YunHo eyes.

“I’m here. Where did you intend to go?”

HyeRan turns to him with frightened expressions. “Get me out from here. I don’t want to see them.” She whispers. Kris look at the people he didn’t recognizes behind ChangMin then he turns to YunHo. “If you don’t want to take her out from here. I will.” He sternly said.

YunHo frowned too. “She is mine. So I think it’s my responsibility.” He yanked HyeRan hand from Kris’s grip. “Let’s go HyeRan.” He wrapped his arm around HyeRan shoulder and takes her away. Kris looks at them with heavy heart.

“Appa, umma.” ShinHye who didn’t know what happen as she came out from the backstage a little bit late than Kris waves when she saw her parent. She then saw Mr. and Mrs. Park face didn’t look so happy. “Wae? What happen?”

Kris grips his hand, “are they your parent?” ShinHye nodded her head. he then points to another couple “and that is YunHo’s?” “I can’t believe it. You guys are the one who tortured her right?”

Mr. , Mrs. Park and Mr. , Mrs. Jung looked away in embarrassment.

He scoffed, “what a great men and women you guys are. Congratulations on making someone life miserable.” He mockingly clapped his pair of hand. “Good job.” He then turns to ShinHye, “I guess I have to make a move first. Besides my job in here is done right?” she nodded her head again, unable to comprehend what actually is happening. Why her parent and YunHo parent look so dark. 

“Thanks for the awesome experience. I make my move first.” He shakes hand with ShinHye and ignores the remaining people, turn his heels and walk away.

“Kris!”

ShinHye yells but he didn’t turn back, he just pretending he didn’t heard that and continue to walk away. All of them stare at Kris until his sight disappeared. The elders never felt so embarrassed like this.

ChangMin look at his parent in law. “See? Now even strangers already know what happened to HyeRan.” ShinHye walks to her husband, “oppa, tell me. What happened?”

He sighed; to speak about the past is not his liking at all. He doesn’t want his parent in law or YunHo parent think ill about him later. However ShinHye has the right to know. He holds her both shoulders. “Actually, the reason why HyeRan move to New York is not only because you are getting married with YunHo at that time but it also because she was abused.”

ShinHye gasped, “abused? Who abused her?”

ChangMin didn’t answer. But the quick thinking ShinHye manage to discover the answer. She turns to the elders. “I can’t believe this!”

 

 

JiHye take off her bathrobe once she has found a lounging chair around the pool. She ties her long hair into bun and put on the goggles. Without wasting any time, she threw herself into the pool gracefully and manages to make a small splash with her slim body. She swims around the quite big pool.

Being in the swimming pool in the summer really made her body feel so refresh. Not to mention her head is quite disturbed right now. she just want to release all the tension in her mind and body before she meet with SeungHyun and YunHo to discuss about JaeJoong’s project.

However, after half an hour of spending time in the pool, JiHye still feeling the same like before she step in the pool. Sighed, she gives up. She climbs the small stairs while taking off her goggles. She walks to her lounging chair and wipe her wet body with her the towel that she requested earlier.

“I think I have to spend the day alone.” She said to herself when she saw it’s only 10 am in the morning. She met with Ri In earlier and she said JunSu want to take her to spend their day at the Lotte Mall and maybe other tourist attraction. Ri In did mention to her that JaeJoong and YeRin didn’t have any plan for today but she doesn’t think she want to see him today. Seeing he care for other Eloise so much somehow make her heart hurt. He is like totally forgets about her. She doesn’t want that. She doesn’t want to feel she is the second chance or she just someone who JaeJoong seek when he is lonely.

Putting on her Rayban sunglass, she is resting her body on the white lounge chair. She didn’t even care to cover her body as her mind is so occupied right now.

 

 

“Appa.. Let’s go to the pool.” YeRin whined for almost twenty times already. However, JaeJoong still didn’t give any respond. “YeRin, don’t disturb me. I don’t feel like I want to step out today.” JaeJoong slightly pushes away his daughter hand. YeRin pouted.

Fine, if appa doesn’t want to help me, I will go by myself.

Quietly, she grabs her swimming attire from her luggage and changes it inside the bathroom. She purposely wears a big t-shirt and jean short to cover her swimming suit. When she is done, she peeks at her dad, seeing JaeJoong is taking a small nap on the bed, she takes it as her chance to get out from the room.

CLICK

The door closed. YeRin make a small fist and pump it in the air. She runs to the elevator. Coincidently the elevator door open, reveals the elevator man.

“Where are you going Miss?” the guy smiles.

YeRin didn’t understand what he is talking about, but seeing his attire like the elevator man in her favorite TV show ‘The suite life of Zack and Cody’ she quickly said, “please take me to the swimming pool please.”

The guy smiles and nodded.

TING!

The elevator door opens and YeRin step out from the elevator. “Please walk straight miss, then turn left, there you will find the swimming pool.” He said it in English. YeRin beamed and said thanks to the guy.

She walks like what she had been told before. Not until 5 minutes later, she arrived at the swimming pool.

“Waah!! This is the best! It also has many slides. What a great hotel!”

She pushes the big glass door and walks to the towel counter, “please give me a set of towel please.” The lady staff smiles and stands up to grab a bathrobe and fresh white towel to give it to YeRin.

“Thanks.” She said once she received from the lady.

There are some kids playing around the kids pool while there only five to six adult at the adult pool. The other is only the kid families, accompanying them to play around the pool. YeRin look around the area to find a free lounge chair.

Once found, she put all her stuffs and quickly takes off her big sized t-shirt and jean. She ties her hair. After she takes off her slipper, she then walks to the kid’s pool. However, she didn’t see there two kid playing tag and is coming towards her direction. She is so busy smiling looking at the kid playing in the pool.

“Ah!”

She yells when the kid bumps her. She tries to stop herself from falling but the wet floor only make her slips and she accidentally fell into the adult pool.

“Help me!” she manages to say before her legs cramped and she drowned into the adult pool. She tries to swim back on the surface but her legs are so in pain and suddenly her eyes closed and she lost conscious.

 

JiHye jumped when she heard someone screams. She takes off her sunglass and saw a girl fell into the pool. Without thinking anything, she dives into the pool and swims towards the little girl.

 

JaeJoong jolted up from his sleep. He then looks around his room when he realized the room feels so quiet. “YeRin? Where are you?” he knocks on the bathroom door. “are you in there?” no answer. JaeJoong twist the door knob and found no one inside.

He then remembers YeRin did mention to him that she wants to go to the pool. “Aish!” he walks to the door.

Once open, he surprised to see JiHye in front of his room. “JiHye W-” he looked down and saw his daughter in JiHye arms. “YeRin ah!” quickly he grabs his daughter and place her on the bed. YeRin lips have turn to dark purple and her face is so white caused by the water temperature. “YeRin, YeRin…” he shook her body. No response. JiHye on the other hand is standing nervously behind JaeJoong, she has tried what JaeJoong did before once she rescued her but YeRin didn’t response either.

Crossing his arm, JaeJoong pushes YeRin chest and bend down to give CPR to his daughter. “Come on YeRin!” JaeJoong yell while pressing YeRin chest. “Don’t make me afraid.” JaeJoong is on the verge of tears already.

JiHye couldn’t stand anymore, she walks to YeRin. Her hands play around her face and hair, “YeRin, please wake up.”

Once JiHye said that, YeRin suddenly coughed out water. JaeJoong and JiHye relieved to see YeRin already conscious.

“Appa!!!!” YeRin screams and immediately she is in JaeJoong deep embrace. “Don’t scare me like that anymore!!!” YeRin cries and hugs her father tighter.

JiHye watches the scene in front of her with mixed feeling. She is happy because YeRin already in stable condition but she want to get out from there because the feeling that she is going to lose YeRin is still in her.

She stands up when JaeJoong manages to put YeRin back to sleep under the warm duvet. JaeJoong glaces at her, she saw her body is shaking and she didn’t even have the time to put something on her, means she was running to his room wearing the bikini.

“I.. I.. I go first.” She muttered.

“Wait.” He grabs her wrist. JiHye tries to yank herself away. She can feel her body shaking before and now when JaeJoong hold her wrist, her body shakes even more.

“Let go of me J-” she didn’t manages to finish her sentences when JaeJoong pulled her in his embrace. JiHye cries instantly. “Shuu…” JaeJoong pats her back to calm her down; he knows she is in great shock and luckily she did a great job by bringing YeRin back to his room so that he can treat his daughter on his own.

“I’m so afraid Jae, when I see her drowning in the water.” She sobs. “I know I know. Thank you.” JiHye cries even harder, never once she saw someone is drowning in front of her. She never faces this kind of situation.

“Come; let’s put something on you first.” JaeJoong let go of her and walks to his luggage. He takes out his NYU grey T-shirt and a pair of fresh boxer. He then hand it to her. “Wear this first. I need to check your temperature first then after you are okay then I will let you go back to your room.”

She stares at the pair of clothes then shook her head, “never mind, I can go back to my room.” She wipes her tears. “I’ll go first.”

JaeJoong is speechless when he saw her walks out from his room. He knows her room is just few doors from him but he doesn’t want to let go of her yet.

“Waah. My heart feel so hurt.” He chuckled sadly.

 

 

YunHo has been driving for 15 minutes already but HyeRan still didn’t utter any word. He glances at her occasionally. Finally, they reach at the park where they met each other after 5 years last time.

They sit in the car in silence. HyeRan didn’t dare to look at YunHo, while he is hesitating to speak anything to her.

“Do you want to get down?”

YunHo finally breaks the ice. She nodded her head. Together, they walk out from the car and he feels his hand being grabbed by someone. He turns to her, “feeling okay now?”

She nodded her head. “Thanks.” She then received a kiss on her forehead. “Promise me HyeRan, after this, whatever problem or happy things, please share it with me first.” He request while at the same time emphasizing the word ‘first’.

From holding his hand, she then wrapped her hand around YunHo waist, lovingly locked her eyes on his. “I’m sorry if my action offended you. It just that, Kris and JaeJoong has been taking care of me since day one I’m in New York. They have seen me in my worse.” YunHo wrapped his arm around her too. “Without I realized, It’s has been my habit to seek them first when I face a problem.”

She saw YunHo nodded his head understandingly. “But i have seen you in your much worse time. You must remember that.” She nodded her head, “I know.” Slowly, she pulls YunHo shirt’s collar until she is the same level as YunHo.

“That’s why I willing to go with you. I need to remind myself that you are mine now. The seonbae that I once hate,” she landed her lips on his and YunHo gladly take the lead. “Now is my soul mate.” She manages to say between the kisses.  He can feel the angry feeling in him just now slowly fades away when HyeRan took the initiative to kiss him.

He needs to learn the fact that HyeRan has starts depends on others since he is alone at there. he is not the only one person in her life anymore. Nevertheless, there’s a part of Jung YunHo that wants her to put him as her top priority and at the same time he doesn’t want to limit her circle of friend and her life. Then, after a long thought about it, he manages to find the solution of his problem.

 And he is sure this decision is the only solution.