26

You Belong To Me

 

Kris walked in ShinHye boutique, he saw her at the row of clothes. “Hi.” ShinHye glares at him. Kris chuckled, “I’m sorry okay. That guy pissed me off.” Just before ShinHye opens to answer, Kris phone’s ring.

“Yes?” she then saw him frowned. What happen?

“That up witch said that?” she widened her eyes when she heard Kris said that.

“No, I haven’t watch any TV since I got here. Too busy with the fitting session.” Kris glanced at ShinHye. “You are coming? Sure. I’ll wait you at my room.” After a few nodded and ‘hum’, he hangs up and slipped back his phone into his back pocket.

He turns to ShinHye, “I got to go.” “Something happened?” he nodded, “I will come back tomorrow for final fitting and then we are ready to do the show.” She smiled glad Kris is really professional in his work. He hugs her with one arm and after they peck each other cheek, he walked out from the boutique.

ShinHye takes a seat on the couch while looking at some of her wedding dress design that she wish to revealed it during the end of this year when the door is open, she turns her head and saw YunHo walked in.

“Hi oppa.”

YunHo raised his eyebrows. “What are you doing?” he plopped besides her stretching his head to peep over her work, “oppa no!” she smacked his arm. He quickly rubs it. “oww! You have turned more violent after you get married. Keep doing that and I think ChangMin junior will inherit your violent behavior!”

And that sentence just earns him another smack on his arm, again.

 

 

Morning come, all of them are currently having breakfast at the hotel. It’s like the usual situation in their loft except Ri In is not standing behind the kitchen bar. “So what’s your plan today?”

“Oh, we are going to pick up JiHye.” 

He creased his right eyebrow, “who is JiHye?”

HyeRan took a bite of her toast and smack JaeJoong’s arm, “JiHye is Ri In’s unnie partner. How can you not know that?” JaeJoong squinted his eyes towards her while she innocently munching the toast.

“Do you want to come along?”Ri In asked, hoping JaeJoong will agree.

Unfortunately he shook his head, “Nah, I think I want to spend some time with my daughter.” Her shoulders deflated. She then turns to HyeRan, “how about you?”

“Sure!”

So, three of them now is on their way to Incheon Airport, with HyeRan being their driver. “Luckily I still remember the roads here.” She smiled. Thanks to EunHyuk for borrowing them his car.

 

The sliding doors open automatically when three of them stand in front of the door. Ri In walked to the center of the airport and looked at the notice board, “she probably arrives in half an hour more.” JunSu checked his wristwatch, “let’s wait at the waiting lounge.” The girls nodded their head and together they walked to the many seats there.

Half an hour passed, three of them stands up and stands right in front of the arrival gate. Few people coming out, Ri In and HyeRan busily checked everyone face while JunSu only focus on his iPhone, reading the New York Times online version.

“Unnie, JiHye unnie!” HyeRan waved her hand excitedly. JiHye saw them and a smile lit across her face. “Hello!!” she walks to them. Ri In and JiHye hugged each other while JunSu offers to take her luggage. She then hugs with HyeRan.”Thanks for picking me up.” HyeRan beamed.

All of them turn around ready to walk away. The three ladies are in front while JunSu is behind them. All of a sudden, a pair of arms caught HyeRan waist and spin her around, trapping her in his embrace.

“What the-”

Ri In and JiHye withdraw their hand, ready to pull HyeRan while JunSu already dropped the luggage.

“I miss you.” he breathed out. HyeRan looked up and met with his mismatch eyes.

Immediately her both arms raised and she hugs him back.

The other three are standing there watching their little reunion.

 

 

“Are you okay with staying with him?” Ri In asked. She nodded her head. “He is my senior in high school.” She stopped and breathed out, “also YunHo’s best friend.” Ri In nodded her head. “Whatever you do, don’t hurt yourself. Don’t go backwards okay.” HyeRan hugs Ri In, “Thanks.” They broke off and she turns to JiHye, “I’m sorry I couldn’t accompany you today.”

“It’s okay. I will drag someone with me. Don’t worry.” She said it to avoid HyeRan feels guilty but what HyeRan replied her after that really caught her off guard. “I bet Jae is free for the whole day. Just drag him and YeRin.”

ChangMin stands a lil bit far than all of them and he stared at the scene in front of him. Who’s them? Why they looked so close? He then crossed his arm. He saw HyeRan waved to the car and when they car is out of sight, she turns back directly facing him.

ChangMin smirked, HyeRan nervously smiled.

 

 

JaeJoong and YeRin just got back from the nearby park when his door is knocked by someone. Thinking that maybe HyeRan, he opens the door while grinning. “Oh JunSu ah.”

JunSu walked in his room and JaeJoong manages to peek outside before closing the door back. “What’s up?” The younger brother took out his phone and shows it to JaeJoong. He saw a man picture. “Who is he?”

He sighed, “Hyung, YunHo has found out about HyeRan. This is Shim ChangMin. He is YunHo’s best friend.” JaeJoong eyes go wide. “What?” he grab JunSu phone. “Where is she now?”

JunSu shrugged his both shoulders. “She asked to stay with him. so we go back without her.”  “How can you leave her with him? What if this guy take Eloise to see YunHo?!”

YeRin stirred in her sleep makes JaeJoong realized he was raising his voice earlier. He apologized to JunSu. “I’m just worried she will get hurts again.” He said above whisper. “I know that Hyung. But until when you want to keep your feelings like this?”

JaeJoong looked at him. “I know hyung. You like her. We all know. It just Eloise is too blind to see that and you are too stubborn to admit that.” he walks to JaeJoong and placed a hand on his shoulder. “However things are not easy. We all know who the one owns her heart since day one she lived with us.” “I know. That’s why I have kept it in me all this time. You know my history in love JunSu. For me to bounce back into dating scene is not an easy task as Jessica has hurt me deeply and the scar is still bleeding.” He points to his heart, “… in here.”

“Don’t worry. I’m not planning to confess it to her or anything. Like she once said to me, Kris and I am her guardian angel. We will always be. That’s why I’m so afraid she will hurt once more if she meets with YunHo.”

“I’m glad you take this matter calmly.” JaeJoong scoffed, “of course. If you expect me to cry and wailing over this matter then you are looking at the wrong person.”

JunSu smiled, he turns to the door and before he leaves he turns back to JaeJoong, “Oh yeah, spend some time with JiHye too. She is right beside your room.” His brother nodded his head, “I will don’t worry.”

After JunSu left, JaeJoong sighed and is lying on his bed.  He stared at YeRin, remove the bangs on her forehead. “In the end, it will be just you and me right? Like you once said, YeRin and appa against the world. I love you my daughter.” he kissed her forehead.

 

 

ChangMin drove HyeRan to the café at the city without telling YunHo or ShinHye thinking that HyeRan needs her time alone. He even saw how she reluctant to go with him when he asked her earlier. ChangMin stops his car by the roadside. He turns to HyeRan, “let’s go. You have a lot to tell me.” He ruffles her hair before step out from his car.

HyeRan take a deep breath before step out from ChangMin’s car. They both step in the small cozy café there and immediately gain many eyes on them. The man is model like, with his tall figures, handsome face and to make things better, he is a pilot while the lady has her own beauty. She doesn’t dress overly nor so simple. Everything on her is just right.

The waiter leads them to the couple seat far across the café like ChangMin requested. They both placed their order and while waiting for the food to arrive, he stares at HyeRan.

“What? Is there something on my face?”

He shook his head, “it just it feels like dream to see you here, sitting in front of me.” She grew soft when she heard that. “I’m sorry.” ChangMin reached for her hand, “I was so mad at you. How can you leave us just like that?” he feels HyeRan hand under his grip tightened. “But after giving some thoughts, I understand why you take the decision.”

The waiter arrived, placing their order on the table. After both saying a simple thanks to the waiter they continued with early conversation.

“Where were you all these years?”

“New York.”

She saw ChangMin didn’t show any reaction towards her answer. “you knew?” he nodded. “I hired a private investigator to look up for you because,” he stares at her, “… YunHo hyung condition is so worse until I can’t take it no more.” HyeRan forgets to breathe for a while. “how bad?” she asked above whispers.

“Trust me, you don’t want to know.”

Suddenly she lost the appetite to consume her meal. All thoughts are running wild in her mind right now. ChangMin saw how concern she is. “Did you contact him already?”

HyeRan shook her head “but we saw each other at the park on my first day here.” ChangMin raised his eyebrow, “then? Did you guys talked or -”

“He saw me in not so nice situation. He probably thinks I’m married now.”

“How about boyfriend?”

She shook her head. “You clearly know whose my heart belongs to. Years in New York but still couldn’t forget him. That just show how useless I am.”

ChangMin smirked. I knew it.  “Emm.. did you know he is not married to ShinHye?”

“I do. Yesterday YeEun told me. That’s why I’m feeling so lost right now. Oh, congratulations by the way. Emm.. seonbae, should I contact him? Should we be together again? The most important thing is, is he still love me?”

He laughed a bit when he heard that. “What’s so funny?” he wipes his mouth with the napkin and tossed it on the table. “How you behave just now is so like him on day one you guys met.”

They both are smiling when their high school memories come into their mind.

 

 

“Is ChangMin always this late?” YunHo flipped the magazine boringly. Ah-Ra placed a glass of juice on the coffee table. He said a simple thanks to her. “Nope. Maybe he just got something to do. I’m his wife but I’m not that worried.” He puts back the magazine on the table, takes a sip of his juice. “I just have something to tell him.”

“he told you he is coming back today?”

“he doesn’t need to tell me. I know his schedule.”

From the corner of her eyes, she saw her husband car by the roadside. Smilingly, she walks to YunHo, “don’t want to share with me he things you want to tell him?”

“It’s guy stuff.”

ShinHye make a face when she heard that. She heard the door opened, she stands up ready to welcomed ChangMin.

The door opened and she is shock to see the female by his husband side. “oppa, I think I know what are you going to tell ChangMin oppa.”

Still not aware by his surrounding, he turns around, “What?”

“HyeRan is back in town.” ShinHye said above whispers while YunHo is in shock to see her, Park HyeRan standing beside ChangMin, in front of him, nervously playing with her hand.

“I’m back.”

 

 

minemine: thanks for your comment :D I will reveal it in next chapter. Do anticipate!