39

You Belong To Me

Luhan jolted up when Yerin name being called by the secretary of their principal. He turns at her and she seems to quite shock too. Sehun leaned on his way, “hyung, you think she is in trouble?”

He shook his head. “I don’t know.”

Kim Yerin follows the middle age woman to Mrs. Jordan office.

“She’s here.”

The principal smiles, “oh Yerin, come in. there’s someone wants to see you.”

Yerin don’t recognize the lady in front of her since she shows her back to her, but even so, she still couldn’t guess, she usually can guess right away if the lady is Ri In or Hyeran or Jihye.

“Who-”

Her eyes widened when the lady turns towards her and she swears that smile on her face are inherited by her.

“Jessica.” She breathes out.

 

 

“Oh my god, they did? Then?” after that ‘fateful’ meeting with Jessica, Ri In text Jihye and Hyeran to hang at Hyeran loft. Once all of them are there, she starts telling them both about Jessica.

Jihye sighed. “I wonder what Jae is thinking right now.” She clasped her hand, “why she suddenly appears? I don’t want to sound rude-”

“Yes you can.” Hyeran and Ri In said it altogether and high-fived.

“I’m just afraid she will take away Jae and Yerin from me.” She closed her eyes, “and I don’t think I can handle that kind of situation.”

“Don’t worry Jihye, JaeJoong is head over heels of you right now. He will never go back to her.” Ri In said in assured tone. Hyeran nodded, supporting her words. “What if Yerin suddenly wants to go back to her biological mother?”

“Why are you stressing out over something that is not gonna happen?” Hyeran asked then she stands up, taking out a jug of orange juice. She then poured it into three glasses. Put it in a tray, she walks to the living room.

“Because that’s tend to happen.” Jihye answered. “He is my first love and I want us to be happy. Not having any problems.” She turns to Ri In, “like you and Junsu.”

“You know that every marriage life has their own issue right?” now the bride to be all focus on her. Ri In sighed, “I guess I have to tell you. But make sure this is only between us.” She let out her pinky finger.

Quickly, the other two shoved the pinky finger too.

“Junsu loves kids. And I can’t give him that.”

They both gasped. Hyeran turns to Jihye, “Even you didn’t know this?” she shook her head innocently. “I thought you don’t want kids because you want to have a career.”

“We want kids. Even before we get married, we always talked about kids. But after 3 months of get married, I fell on the bathroom. Then suddenly blood starts to flow out at my legs. Junsu panicked and he took me to the hospital. The doctor scanned and she said I can’t bear any child. I have only one chance but I blew out that.”

“You mean-” Hyeran shook her head.

“I was pregnant, but I don’t know about it. Junsu never once blamed me. But I know half of him or maybe all he wants to do is to have his own child. The child that have the same surname with him, a child that inherit some of his body parts.”

Unknowingly, Ri In eyes got teary.

“He is a great man. He never rose up his voice, never beat me or never cheated. Even when we are dating before, he never rude to me. He is always calm, no matter what. I’ve tried you know, I ask him to have an affair somewhere, and have a kid. But in returns, he gave me a cold shoulder.”

Jihye wipes her tears away, looking at her best friend who has suffered but she didn’t know about it. She cursed herself of being a bad, very bad best friend. She turns to Hyeran, “why are you crying too?”

“it’s just so sad!!!” she wailed.

The two older ladies shocked to see her and suddenly they both burst into laughter.

“why are you laughing??” she wipes her tears.

“you are still a kid” they both ruffled Hyeran hair.

 

 

“What do you want from me?” she sternly said, crossing her arms. They are now in the cafeteria. Since it’s during lesson time, there’s nobody in there. Not even the janitor.

Jessica smiles sweetly to her daughter. “Do you know who I am?” she then heard the young lady in front of her scoffed. But she takes her time, staring at her face. Her daughter is beautiful. There are some JaeJoong traces and also hers. Maybe that’s why Mrs. Jordan easily let her see Yerin, because she saw the resemblance between both of them.

“I do, but I really hate to admit that.”

“You got your father temper, I see.” She smiled.

Yerin clenched her fist, “don’t say anything about my father.”

“Okay okay. Geez.”

“What do you want anyway? How did you know I’m studying here?” she stands up, ready to leave if Jessica keep saying things that unimportant.

“You better sit down,” she eyed her. “No.” Yerin shortly replied. “oh you better follow every word I said or you will not see your father anymore.”

Jessica said it with cold tone, making Yerin for the first time stares into her deep eyes. She let go of her crossed arms and takes her previous seat.

“Good girl.” When she didn’t reply, Jessica takes something out from her Gucci hand bag. “Know her?” she threw a picture on the table.

Yerin takes a look at the picture and her eyes widened in recognition.

Jihye

“Well, I’m sure you do. Now, your job is easy. Make your dad don’t marry this girl and marry me instead.”

She laughed in annoyance, “you do realized you already divorced with him right?”

Suddenly Jessica stands up, she fixed her knee length skirt, fixed her hair and leaned down till she reached Yerin right ear. Whispering, “If you don’t do that, you will soon visit her graveyard. You do know Kris’s father died because of me right? As a smart 14 years old girl, I think you understand what that means.”

With that, Jessica walks away; only the sound of her heels can be heard in the cafeteria. After making sure she heard the swing door sound, her shoulders dropped and she buried her face into her palm, crying because she finally can see her mother, crying because she is not like what she think she is and she is crying because her father will not get married to Jihye, she will not risk Jihye safety just because of her.

“Yerin?”

Wiping her tears, she looks up, shocks to see her crush is standing in front of her. And did he just call her name?

Seeing she didn’t reply, “What are you doing here alone?”

He takes a seat beside her. “I thought Mrs. Jordan wants to meet you.” He fetches the white handkerchief from his back pocket and hand it to her.

Yerin shyly takes it and wipes her tears. “What are you doing here?”

Luhan smiled. “I was going to the toilet and I saw the lady just now. Then I saw you. What happened?”

She shook her head. “it’s nothing.”

Luhan knew the lady just now is her mother. They have the mother daughter look. But why Yerin didn’t tell him? “okay then. Let’s go back to class together.”

Yerin nodded, together they walk to the class with increasing heart beat rate.

 

 

Hyeran and Jihye is looking at the wedding magazine in Hyeran living room when her phone rings.

Saw Yoochun name on the screen, she happily answered.

“Hello oppa!”

“Come here fast! Yeonhee is going into labor room!”

She screams! “arasseo arasseo!!” hanging up, she grabs her purse and grabs Jihye too. “come! We need to gather everyone! Yeonhee is in the labor room!”

“OH MY GOD!!!”

 

“Hyeran ah! Here!!” she spun around when she heard someone called her name. quickly, she runs to her oppa with Ri In and Jihye tailed behind her.

“Oppa.. What’s her situation?”

Before Yoochun can say anything, suddenly the labor room door was pushed open from inside, a nurse come out. “I’m sorry Mr. Park but Mrs. Park said she wants Eloise to be her doctor.”

Yoochun turns to her, “She wants you. Can you?” her eyes widened, she turns to Yoochun, “Me? But I don’t work here. I mean-”

She can’t finish her sentence since Yoochun pushed her towards the nurse, “Go do your job Hyeran!”

“Yes Eloise. Go!” Ri In and Jihye support her.

With a sudden determination embrace her, Hyeran turns to the labor room and wish for one thing, may the mother and the baby both in great condition.

 

Yoona blinked when she saw another doctor enter the labor room. The nurse make a short introduction of Hyeran to another staff in there. Yeonhee although she is in pain but she still glad to see her sister-in-law. She turns to Yoona, “we can start now.”

Expertly, Yoona brief Hyeran a little information about Yeonhee. “Okay, unnie, now I need you to take a deep breath and push the baby out okay.”

Yeonhee nodded. Hyeran take a deep breath too. Usually, being the doctor to deliver the baby is her easy job but when the mother to be is her own family, then she can feels there’s butterflies in her stomach.

“aaahhh!!!” Yeonhee screamed while pushing all she can to make the baby come out.

Hyeran looks up and she meet with Yeonhee pair of eyes. “You can do this unnie. Please try again!” “eeeehhhh!!!!” Hyeran can see the baby head already. “Unnie!!! The baby is coming out already. once again unnie!!” she says excitedly, Yeonhee bites her lower lips in order to restrain the pain at her below. She almost feels like she wants to give up, she can’t do this anymore and she can’t stand the pain, oh god, the pain!

After all the blood and tears and pain, suddenly, a baby crying sound filled the room. Yeonhee slumped her head on the pillow when her baby already fully out. She feels so dead tired, slowly, she closed her eyes. On the other hand, Hyeran hand the baby to the nurse and she expertly wrapped the blood covered baby with a pair of fresh white clothes. Yoona saw Yeonhee and quickly rushed to her side.

“Yeonhee!”

Hyeran too, runs to her. “what’s happening? Unnie!!”

Yoona grabs Yeonhee report on the nearest metal shelf and read her report. “Oh no! no! no! Yeonhee!! You can’t die now!!!”

Hyeran eyes widened when she heard the word died, “why are you talking like that?? tell me!!”

“she has cancer, final stage.” “oh god! Unnie!!! Wake up please!!” she shakes Yeonhee body slightly. “why I didn’t know that? I’m such a bad dongsaeng.” She cried. Wiping her tears, she shook Yeonhee body on the bed again.

“Wake up unnie…”

 

 

“Meet me at Annie’s Café in 3 minutes. You better come otherwise I will go find my daughter.”

He almost throws away his iPhone when he reads the message. Sighing angrily, JaeJoong take off his white coat and grabs his car key. While waiting for the elevator to fetch him, he calls his daughter.

“hello appa.”

TING!!

He steps inside the elevator, pressing the G button. “hi, how are you?”

Yerin looks beside her and focused back on her dad. “I’m good. Yeah. why? Is there something wrong?” she crossed her finger, hoping there’s nothing wrong with Jihye.

JaeJoong reaches the G floor, he then steps inside the car. “Nothing, I need you to come back home this weekend alright. I have something to discussed with you.”

She nodded her head. “got it. Bye.”

He hung up his phone and starts to drives out from the hospital. Not until 5 minutes, he already reached the café told by Jessica earlier.

When JaeJoong steps inside the café, Jessica quickly stands up. “Joongie, here!” he breaths out an annoyance sighed before walks to her.

“What do you want?” irritate voice can be clearly heard from his mouth. However, Jessica didn’t mind that, instead she holds his hand which make JaeJoong quickly jerked his hand away. “I’ve told you, don’t touch me.” He holds up his hand, “see this? Here’s has no our promise ring so that’s mean we have nothing between each other so don’t simply touch me like you owned me.”

Jessica smirked, “how about you see this?” she takes out the same picture that she showed Yerin just now, then make JaeJoong see it.

“Jihye!!” he widened his eyes, “what are you going to do?”

She takes a sip of her warm tea. Puts back the picture inside her Gucci handbag. “hmm.. let’s see. She has no good experience with man right? I mean, she nearly been .” She shrug her shoulders while JaeJoong is stopping himself from break Jessica into pieces.

“Don’t-”

“You listen to me. Either you get married with me, and three of us back to Seoul, or you can’t marry anyone.” She leaned on the chair and crossed her arms, “you have to know this, I’m the reason James Wu died. Now, do you think I can’t do it the same on this ?”

“Don’t called her that!” he clenched his hand, “you are the here.” JaeJoong then stands up, unable to listen more of her craps! “Just get lost Jessica, go die somewhere and don’t bother to let me now.”

With that, he walked out from the café leaving a very confident Jessica watching him.

 

 

Jessica words should be trusted by him, he know, that woman is capable of doing everything, including paying some guys to do something bad on Jihye, his woman. But he doesn’t want to let go of her, she is his life now.

“Hello, Jihye, where are you?”

She didn’t replied but JaeJoong heartbeat increased when he hear the sobbing sound of hers. “Jihye! What happen?”

And the voice, a man voice greets him.

“Dr. Kim, it seems like you don’t listen to her words well enough huh?”

Then the man chuckled evilly.

 

 

 A/N: OMG.. Laishayano, woohyun_hoya and loverholic_fish I wanna to say thank you for keep on reading this bad story. I’m gonna cry~~ thanks for supporting me. I will try my best to update a better quality of chapter in upcoming chapter. I’m still in the process of learning so I hope you girls can be patient. Thanks!

 

yeorobeon~~~ 

 

@Loverholic_fish: you want Kris to come back? here's he is!! 

              LOL!!!