16

You Belong To Me

 

JaeJoong stop from feeding himself. Jung construction? Why that sounds familiar?

Ri In picks up her plate and JunSu’s plate and put it in the sink. “Oh yeah, who will take Ye Rin to school tomorrow? She will enroll in the Alexis's summer school tomorrow.”

JaeJoong blinked his eyes and look at his daughter who is smiling at him, “That fast already?” he said above whispers. Ri In finished washes the plate and put it in the dryer. “Oppa, yes. Is that long already. so stop hanging on her and find someone else. Find a proper mum for Ye Rin.” JunSu wipes his mouth and nodded his head. “She is right. Move on. She will never come back to you.”

He feels tensed when he heard the married couple talk to him like that. for him, they don’t deserve to talk about her like that. although she has hurt him deeply, she is still the first lady that able to win his heart.

“I will take YeRin to school tomorrow and go to your office.”

Without another word, he stands up and takes YeRin along with him to his room.

 

“Oh God! This is tiring!” HyeRan yawned while stretching her neck and arms. Typing on the lappy for 4 hours straight sure is tiring. She looks outside her window and smile. It’s summer in New York and this is her second summer in New York. That also mean it’s has been two years of not seeing Jung YunHo, the man she still in love with.

Life has been great for her and her relationship with everyone is still in good terms. She unlock her phone and see no text from Kris. Ever since Kris has confessed to her that he loves her as his sister, they both have somehow form a bond that even JaeJoong can’t understand it. Well, if you ask her, she will say ‘I don’t know either’.

“Well, since Kris is not here, how about I make a surprise visit at his café.”

She smiled happily, imagining the female workers at Kris Starbucks.

 

 

YunHo scanned his reflection on the mirror and smiled satisfyingly when his hair set in his favorite style. Just when he wants to turn around, he put two fingers on his lips and then move the finger to a picture of a smiling lady that he just paste in on the mirror.

“I love you.”

He walked out of his hotel and fixed his collar, New York, let's see what you got.i'm starving here

 

.

She enters Kris’s Starbucks and scans around. So much have changed in the café. Thanks to her idea and Kris willingness to change the decoration inside. She stills remember that day when she complained about the interior design. Kris wouldn’t talk to her for 3 days. Lastly, he come up to her loft and present her a new mixed ice coffee that he made it himself. As a sign of apologize.

“Hi Eloise!”

She shocked when she heard the voice. She turns to her left and saw Kris is sitting on one of the round table there, near the huge window wearing his Ray Ban black glasses and stuck in his earphone while sipping his green tea Frappuccino.

 

                                                 

 

She saw him and immediately laughed, “Yah! What happen to your hair??!!!” she ruffled his short black hair. “Heartbroken or what?”

Kris rolled his eyes, “Eloise, don’t do that. You messed my hair.” He pushed her hand away but that itchy hand keeps coming for his hair.

“Seriously Eloise, mess my hair one more time and I will kiss you.” Kris warned. HyeRan quickly stops. Kris laughed. She then poked his head, “you think that's funny ha?!”

She plopped beside him, “but seriously, what happen? I haven’t seen you in 1 week and when you come back, your hair turn like this. ” He finished his drink and toss it in the bin beside him. “it’s for the fashion show.”

“Fashion what show with this hair? I can’t never understand fashion.” She blew a raspberry, Kris scanned her from head to toe, “yeah. you don’t.”

HyeRan surprised him with a punch on his arm and pulled out his earphone.

“ow! Eloise stop! You are hurting me!” but still he is laughing. The worker there smiled when they saw their cold boss been beaten by a small lady.

She keeps punching him until her eyes caught a figure passed the café and makes her stop.

Her heart makes the funny hip hop, ballad, orchestra version rhythm and Kris look at her because she suddenly went silent and stops from punching him.

“Eloise, what happen?”

Her eyes went big and she quickly stands up. “Eloise?” Kris asked. Without saying anything, she runs to the entrance and stick her head out, peeking on that particular person which her eyes caught just now. while doing this, her heartbeat goes even faster until she think she needs to borrow a knife from Kris, cut her chest and let her heart out.

“Eloise!” Kris spun her around. “What happen?!”

A tear manage to spill from her eyes and Kris grew alarmed.

“I..” she hold tight Kris hand and look up.

“I think I saw Jung YunHo.”

 

 

Author's note: HI all!! :DD thanks for the comment! i just managed to update a short chapter because I am so busy this week until I only managed to have one meal everyday! Keep the comment coming in alright! you know I LOVE YOU big time!!