29

You Belong To Me

“Eloise umma?!”

Immediately HyeRan pushes YunHo on his chest, she quickly wipes her lips while YunHo slightly his lips, liking the flavor that he got from HyeRan plump lips. She gasped when she saw JaeJoong, YeRin and JiHye standing together. YeRin has a slight pinkish on her both cheek while JiHye is giving her an awkward smile however JaeJoong is giving her a confused look.

JiHye didn’t notice YunHo is the one who HyeRan kissed just now. she slightly turns to JaeJoong, what is he thinking? Why his face is like that? she looked to her left. “Oh! YunHo sshi?”

Her voice attracts all the adults there. YunHo and JiHye look at each other. “Hi.” YunHo smiled and ducks his head a bit. “You know each other?” HyeRan asked. YunHo placed his arm around HyeRan waist, “This is my business partner. I guess we met earlier than expected.” He chuckled while JiHye curved a smile, “SeungHyun sshi told me to meet you on Monday.”

All this time, JaeJoong keep staring at YunHo arm that comfortably curved around HyeRan waist. Without wasting any second, he yanked HyeRan wrist.

“Jae!”

She gasped, YunHo hand fell from her body. JiHye raised her eyebrows towards him. he couldn’t care less. He didn’t muttered a word and continue to drag his daughter and HyeRan towards the hotel.

“What was that?”

YunHo frowned, who the heck he is; he doesn’t like what he done just now. JiHye bows to YunHo, “I’m sorry for just now.” she turns back, ready to follow them. “Don’t worry, I will ask Eloise to call you later.” She then towards the hotel.

YunHo stares at JiHye until he saw her catch up with HyeRan and JaeJoong in the elevator. Furiously, he enters his car and roars the engine to life. YunHo is driving back to his house furiously. He just doesn’t understand what was happened just now. So much for his happy day he thought.

HyeRan enter the elevator along with JaeJoong, JiHye and YeRin. Not a single sound can be heard. Everybody is silencing themselves. She sighed; this was not supposed to happen.

TING!

Without wasting any time, JaeJoong lift YeRin up and grabs HyeRan hand. Leaving JiHye alone there as his focus only on HyeRan now. He drags her until he reaches his room. He let go of her hand and takes out the keycard.

“Jae I-”

“Just shut up Eloise!”

YeRin winced when she heard her father yells. When the door opened, two female there obediently enter the room.

“YeRin, I want you to quietly sits there and don’t listen to my conversation with Eloise.” YeRin nodded and walk to the bed. He then turns his head towards the doctor that sits on the chair. “I can’t believe you.”

She looks up at him, “what?”

“You were kissing with that guy.”

She blushed as she was caught red handed by him. “That guy has a name Jae, his name is Jung YunHo.”

JaeJoong crossed his arms, “I don’t give a what his name is.” “Jae!” HyeRan hissed, pointing towards YeRin. “What I did give a is that he is the one who caused you to cried so many times.”

“Stop saying curse word Jae, your daughter is there.” She sighed and walk to Jae, “I can’t denied that fact. It’s true. However Jae, he is the one who I love.”

JaeJoong frowned when he heard that. He suddenly feels mad at her. And when the image YunHo and her kissing just now appeared in his mind, he becomes madder. From day one he knew about Jung YunHo, he never like him. “Love? Eloise, you ae the one who said he already married to your best friend. What now? You are going to be his mistress?”

“Jae!”

Now she raises her voice. She didn’t intend to be fire up because she knows Jae is not a in a very good mood now so she wants to handle him ‘softly’ but when he insulted her like that, she had enough.

“FYI, he is not married yet. I met my best friend already. They told me nothing but the truth.” She can see JaeJoong face starts to be at ease. “I’m sorry Jae, your word really hurts me. How can you think me so low? If I want to do that, I would have done that many years ago.”

HyeRan walks to YeRin, “I’m sorry you have to hear all of this. Goodnight sweetheart.” She kissed her forehead. Stands up, she walks to Jae, “look, I know why you all mad at me but I know what I’m doing. I also know that you will always by my side no matter what happened to me. However, this time I’m not letting YunHo go. We both love each other.” She walks towards the door. “Get some sleep Jae.” She puts her hand on the door knob.

“What about me?”

JaeJoong is looking straight at her. “What?” HyeRan turns back. “I was by your side since day one Eloise Park. I’m the one who basically gives you everything. Your job, your home and family. It’s me all this time.” He saw she is nodding her head. “Then suddenly you said you still in love with this guy. How about me? Don’t you know why I did so many things to you?”

JaeJoong is all nervous inside when HyeRan pair of eyes met his. What is he talking about? Oh god, don’t tell me he-

“I love you Eloise Park.

Immediately HyeRan shuts her eyes. “No Jae, don’t make things more complicated. Don’t-”

“What? I have the right to tell you what I feel.” He breathes out.

She shook her head “I know Jae. But this is not supposed to happen. You can’t fall in love with me. I already have YunHo. And you know that.”

“I do. I do know. But I can’t control my feeling Eloise. It’s a fact that everyone knows.” He saw she sighed. “Don’t be burdened by my confession Eloise. I just want you to know,, you have another option if you don’t want to go back to that guy.”

HyeRan opens her eyes, “YunHo and you will never be an option. I don’t treat you both like that. look, I’m tired and I just want to rest. Good night.”  

 JaeJoong stares at her until she walks out from the room. He stands there for a while but still feels nothing. He is expecting himself to feels mad about the rejection or feels free since he already confessed however, none of that he feels right now. in fact, he feels so sleepy and he just want to sleep.

 

 

 

“okay everybody, today is the d-day. let’s do a brilliant job today huh??”

“yeah!!!”

“now, let’s do our best and pray that God will help us today.” ShinHye puts her hand on the middle of everybody and soon everybody joins her, the last one to put his hand is Kris. They both smile to each other.

“hwating!!!”

Then everyone starts to take their own place and do their job. Kris looks around, he gonna miss this scene he thought.

After give so much thinking last night, he decided he wants to stop modeling. Although modeling career give him the sweet escape from his alone world however he can’t depends on this sweet escape as the ‘empty hole’ is getting bigger day by day. he decided this will be his last project and then he wants to start searching for his inner peace. Maybe go to travel and spend his money wisely.

 

 

 

“Good morning.” She greets as she steps inside YunHo car. “Good morning.” She glances at his face and saw he is trying very hard to gives her the cheerful smile. “What’s wrong? Aren’t you glad to see me?”

YunHo turns to her, “HyeRan ah, tell me honestly, what happen yesterday?”

She winced when she heard YunHo mentioned ‘yesterday’. The scene where JaeJoong confess his love towards her played in her thoughts. “He is someone who really cares about me and he knew about us.”

YunHo sighed, “And he doesn’t want us to be together.”

HyeRan nodded her head. “But don’t worry. I’v e told him that I really want us to work out this time.” She doesn’t want to tell YunHo that JaeJoong has confessed to her last night. Firstly because he doesn’t want JaeJoong to be awkward around her and secondly she thinks that is not a very important thing to tell him. she looks up, YunHo smiles towards her.

“What?”

“I want us to work out this time too.”

She blushed. Oh god it feels so long to her cheek pinked and YunHo can make it with his effortlessly. He only needs to smile towards her and bam! Her both cheek pinked.

 

 

ChangMin yawned when he saw Kris step inside the backstage that now full with ShinHye charity crews and few female models. Kris saw him and nodded his head a little. He then saw ShinHye in front of the female model, talking to her. He scans her, ShinHye is wearing a red peplum dress and black knee length pants with color pumps and she ties her hair in loose bun. He also saw her wears her small design spectacles.

“Hey” he greeted once he arrived in front of her. “Oh hey Kris!” she smiles and turns around. “Here is your clothes. I think Ah-Ra is on the stage, checking the route for model. You better go there and practice. We still have another 2 hours.”

He nodded his head. He walks towards the stage. “Hey Ah-Ra.” That girl who is holding her own notebook and is calling that particular female model to walk to different direction beams when she saw him. “hi.” She then checked her watch. “Em.. You are late Mr. Wu.” Kris laughed, “Sorry. I was lost.”

She made a face but still told him to walk on the stage.

 

 

YunHo and HyeRan now are having their breakfast in one of the cozy restaurant in center of the Seoul City. They sit across each other while waiting for their order to arrive.

YunHo look at her who is reading something on her phone. “HyeRan..”

“Humm?” she still didn’t look at him.

“Park HyeRan…”

“What?” still, she didn’t tear her gaze away from her phone.

He sighed, give up on gaining HyeRan attention. They keep on silence until the foods arrive. YunHo looked up to the waiter, to say thanks to her but he raised his brows when he hundre percent sure saw her giving him a flirty smile, he quickly look at HyeRan and yes, she still focusing on her phone.  

“Err.. thanks.”

“Anytime, if you need anything, just let me know.” The waiter gives him a flirty smile towards him once more and walks away.

“Yah Park HyeRan!!!”

Startled she looks up, “What?!”

 

 

Ri In knocks on JaeJoong room door. JiHye has told her what happened last night and she is not happy with it. Because she can saw the sad look on JiHye face when she told her just now. About JaeJoong likes Eloise well it’s not latest news anymore; everyone in the house can clearly see how JaeJoong treats Eloise. But, about Eloise has someone else in her heart also not big news. Everyone, including JaeJoong knew about that. Then why he is overreacting?

Groggily, JaeJoong stands up and walks towards the door. He peeked into the hold and saw Ri In is giving him a look – a I want to discuss with you about something look. He sighed, but still opens the door.

“Go-”

“How can you do that?” Ri In controlled her voice since she saw YeRin is still sleeping.

JaeJoong walks to the mini fridge and pour himself a glass of milk. “do what?” he wipes the milk moustache on his face. Ri In walks to him. “You spend the whole day with JiHye and suddenly when you saw Eloise, you left her.”

And then it hits him. JiHye. Wang JiHye. Damn you JaeJoong.

He looks at her, “I’m sorry.”

She scoffed, “don’t sorry to me, say it to her. She is my best friend Jae, I don’t want her to get hurt. And what you did last night really hurts her. But she still stands up for you.”

JaeJoong stands there looking a like an idiot. “Eloise. Where is she now?”

Ri In closed her eyes briefly and turns to him, “Stops asking about Eloise, Jae!!!” He widened his eyes. “What the hell is wrong with you?!” he asked back. She walks to him, “No! it’s what is wrong with you?!” she poked his chest. “Let go of Eloise, Jae. She has found YunHo. There’s no way you can get her!”

“It’s none of your business does it?!”

By the time they are yelling to each other, YeRin already woke up and heard all their conversation. She then thinks to herself. Eloise is not going to be her mother.

“Appa, Auntie, stops.”

That small voice of hers is heard by them. Immediately they shut their mouth. “I’m sorry YeRin.” She kissed her forehead. She turns to JaeJoong, “I’m sorry for this sudden intervention.” She opens her arms widely. JaeJoong smirked and walks to her, wrapping his arms around her. “I’m sorry too.”

She smiles and walks to the door, “by the way, if you are asking where Eloise now. She is at Lotte Mall, she said she was invited to a charity fashion show. She went with YunHo.”

JaeJoong nodded his head and doesn’t fail to notices he has no feeling when he heard her whereabouts, twice.

 

 

 

ShinHye is clasping her hand together nervously when she heard the MC starts to entertain the guests that are coming to her first charity fashion show. ChangMin is going to tell her that he will be waiting for HyeRan and YunHo to come but when he turns to her, he saw how nervous she is.

“ShinHye ah.” He places his both arm on his wife shoulder. She looks up at him. “Oppa, im nervous.” He chuckled lightly, “Yeah I saw that.” she smiles then buried her face on his chest. Few staffs smile when they saw their little act. Everyone knows how ShinHye will act around her husband despite she is strict in her job. And they find that quality of her is too cute.

Changmin starts to sway his body left and right, hoping that his action will somehow makes his wife calm down. “Everything is ready now. You just need to enjoy the show.” He can feels she nodded her head. “Do your best Shim ShinHye.” He pulled her. “Fighting!” he bends down and they both share a quick but meaningful kiss.

HyeRan sighed when they get off the car without saying a word. She has been asking him what’s wrong from the moment their food arrived. However YunHo ignores her and walks ahead. He has few more steps until he reaches the main entrance for Lotte Mall.

“I will return to my hotel room if you are going to ignore me for the whole day.”

YunHo halted. He sighed and turns back. “Let’s go Park HyeRan.”

HyeRan still standing there, arm crossed. “I said I will no-”

“Yeah I heard what you said.” He looks at her. “And now, I will not ignoring you for the whole day. Come on, I’m sure ShinHye wants to see you before the show starts.” He then withdraws his right hand. “Come.”

Grinning, she skids to him and YunHo intertwined their fingers. Happily, she walks together with YunHo to the center of the mall. Occasionally YunHo will kiss her forehead.

 

 

“And now, let the show begin shall we?” The MC makes a few gestures and suddenly the lights went off. The disco light starts to shine through the room and all the guest clap their hand together. YunHo, HyeRan and ChangMin sit together at the front row.

HyeRan is mesmerized by the clothes as ShinHye design very beautiful yet simple clothes for the teenagers to wear. The short pants, the sleeveless shirt to pair with a clad jean, she keep clapping her hand until she misses to hear YunHo and ChangMin small conversation about Kris.

Suddenly HyeRan eyes caught the only male model for this fashion walk on the runway. She widened her eyes in recognition. That pair of long legs, the smirk on his face, that hair, that stern face. “Oh god!” she gasped.

If Kris is not on the runway right now, he will letting out a sound of gasp too. He totally forgets HyeRan is friend with ShinHye. He composed himself back and posed for the camera when he reaches the end of the runway. After making sure he got a few clicks from the camera, he turns around to walk back to backstage. HyeRan eyes never leave him from the moment he steps on the runway. He purposely walks near her and wink his eyes.

Immediately HyeRan giggled while both guys beside her are not very happy with HyeRan reactions.

For the rest of the show, Kris came out for quite many times as he is the only male model available. When the show reaches its end, ShinHye come out from the backstage with Kris as her only companion. YunHo look at ChangMin, “I’m sorry for you bro.” ChangMin smirked, “that guy really gets on our nerve.”

ShinHye waves to three important persons before she bows in front of everyone with Kris.

 

 

Everyone starts to leave the place and HyeRan couldn’t wait to go backstage to meet Kris. It’s has been a while since she last saw him. “I want to go to backstage.” She talks to YunHo. He nodded, “Let’s go together shall we.” ChangMin nodded his head too. Together they walk to the backstage. YunHo and HyeRan are holding hand while ChangMin occasionally will pull her hair to mess with her.

“Is that you Park HyeRan?”

Immediately she halts when she heard the voice. The voice that she still recognizes although it has been 5 years she left Seoul. The voice that still manages to make her body trembles. She wants to run away, but her feet seem to disobey her. She don’t want to turn around but hearing the voice is getting nearer she panic!

“Eloise!”

She looks up and saw Kris is waving at her. Without thinking anything else, she let go of YunHo hand who has been calling her name from the moment that voice mentioned her name. she runs to Kris, “Take me out from here.”, she pleads.

YunHo is confused now. Why didn’t she ask for his help instead she asked him? he squints his eyes when he saw Kris is going to take her away.

“Park HyeRan!” another voice that she recognized.

She tugs Kris’s shirt, “Come on Kris. I don’t want to meet them.” She is going to drag Kris hand when suddenly someone yanked her hand from Kris. She turns around and meets a pair of YunHo eyes.

“I’m here. Where did you intend to go?”

 

 

 

 

@Crystalbone: I hope you enjoy this chapter!

@woohyun_hoya: LOL! What a reaction! Hahahaha

@Laishayano: hahaha, you read when ChangMin yawned when he saw Kris? Hahaha

@minemine: thanks!!

@loverholic_fish: we’ll see about JaeJoong and JiHye :D

@cassietriplekiss: hey you!!! welcome back *spread wide arms*