11

You Belong To Me

 

“I’m going back, he needs me. Jung YunHo needs me.”

HyeRan is already standing at the door way, ready to put on her shoes when JaeJoong suddenly grabs her hand. “Can you relax first?” He looked into her eyes, “it worries me when I see you behave like this.”

HyeRan stops from moving and takes a deep breath and released. “I’m worried about him. His company is having a trouble.”

JaeJoong fished out his phone and open a webpage where shows YunHo related news. “Are you talking about him?” JaeJoong shows her the image of YunHo.

She nodded her head.

“What made you really sure he needs you?”

HyeRan widened her eyes as the question hit her. “Why I couldn’t think of that?”

She walked weakly to the couch, “Then what should I do?” JaeJoong settled himself beside her, “why don’t you call him. Asking about his condition.”

She shook her head, “I can’t.”

“Why?”

She covered her face using her palms, “I left him. I run away from him.”

 

 

In the end, HyeRan didn’t go back to Seoul. She unpack her luggage while crying, thinking how stupid she is. If she doesn’t leave him, she will still by his side, helping him get through with this. HyeRan switched on the laptop, ready to search more about YunHo condition.

“Oh my.. The shareholder is going to back up.” Her eyes went crazy reading the news online. She is just about to click the link when suddenly there’s a pop out on the right side of the monitor.

“You got a new e-mail”

She immediately clicked on the envelope icon and her e-mail appeared.

“All from ShinHye…” she mumbled. She selected every single e-mail from ShinHye and pressed delete button.

 

 

KNOCK KNOCK

“Come in.”

ChangMin opens the door and settled in front of YunHo desk. “It’s already 3 in the morning, you should stop.”

YunHo sighed. He puts down his pen and massage his temple, he moved left and right making his waist produced some sound.

“I can’t stop. I only have 3 days more to convince the shareholder.” He grabs the ice coffee on the desk which ChangMin bought earlier. “Thanks.” He showed it to him before takes a sip.

“I know. But what if you collapsed? Doesn’t that make the meeting will go worse? And you. you didn’t told me at all about this. I have to know it from the newspaper. Even ShinHye didn’t know about this. What about your parent?”

YunHo shook his head. “They are in Switzerland. Having their honeymoon.” ChangMin laughed. “Yah.. I really envy your parent. ShinHye and I didn’t even have our honeymoon yet. Do they know about this?”

He nodded his head. “I told them I can handle it. But now, I’m not sure anymore.” He sighed. “I’m tired. There are too many damages. He really did it this time.” He said, referring to Toro Shiyo.

“Is there anything that I can help?” ChangMin asked.

YunHo placed the iced coffee on the desk, “nope. I don’t think you can help me except when I want to go somewhere abroad.”

ChangMin chuckled. “Very funny Jung.”

YunHo smiled. “I’m getting tired over this.” ChangMin looked at him understandingly. With HyeRan case and his company case, he just hopes YunHo will not break down. He has to be strong in order to save his company and his love life.

“I’m sorry I couldn’t help you.” he continued.

 

 

 

Morning comes again. HyeRan sighed before rubbing her eyes groggily. She hardly shut her eyes last night, especially after knowing YunHo is in trouble for now. She takes a look at her brand new iPhone 5 on the bedside table which JaeJoong gave it to her last night. “If only I have the courage to call him.”

She hates it when she knows he is in trouble but she couldn’t do anything. JaeJoong were right, how can she be so sure that she is the one he needs the most right now? He has his parent, his wife and his best friend. Why would he need her?

She stands up lazily and walked into the bathroom, freshen herself before going to the hospital.

JaeJoong is reading the newspaper when he heard his daughter greets, “Good Morning Eloise Umma” He looked up and immediately saw the eye bags under HyeRan pair of eyes.

Ri In smiled when she saw her, “Good morning.” HyeRan replied it with a small smile. She sits on the bar stool and saw the blueberry pancake on the counter. Usually, those pancakes will make her dig in in no time. But today, the pancakes do not have any impact on her appetite. “I think I just skip breakfast today. Thanks for making it by the way.”

She then walks to the doorway, ready to go to work.

 

 

 

She reached the ground floor looking lifeless than ever. It’s like soul has taken away from her body. She walks randomly until she didn’t realized she is about to bump the tall figure in front of her.

Not until a few seconds, she feels something on her forehead. She looks up and saw Kris put his hand on her forehead.

“You are a bit warm. What happen?”

She scanned him from head to toe, “Hi. I’m going to work. Bye.” She then left him. Kris is not letting her go away, especially when her condition likes that.

 “Hey,” he turns her around, facing him. “What happen? Did JaeJoong did something to you?” she shook her head, “of course not. Now let go of me. I need to go to work.”

Kris is growing furious with her stubbornness. “Do you think you can go to work with your condition like this?!”

She tried to yank away her hand but Kris holds it tighter. “I said let go of me Kris!”

Kris saw how vulnerable her right now. He pulled her into his embrace, HyeRan tries to pushes him away but Kris stands there perfectly.

“Hush now Eloise…”

HyeRan stops from moving and buried her face into Kris well build chest. Crying her eyes out.

 

 

 

YunHo slowly open his eyes. He straight up his body from the desk and look around. “Oh my, I even sleep in here.” He then stands up, massaging his neck and moves his body around. He picked up his phone, dialed up ChangMin number.

 

“Yoboseyo..”

 

“Hey. Sorry for disturbing you.”

 

“It’s nothing. What is it?”

 

“Can you grab my office suit at the house?”

 

“Oh god, you fall asleep in your office right?”

 

“Yeah. By accident.”

 

ChangMin shook his head, “I’m getting sick with your excuse.” YunHo chuckled. “Arraso, I will take it. Wait for me.”

 

“Thanks.”

 

ShinHye rubs her eyes, “who is it?” she buried her face on ChangMin bare chest. He kissed on top of her head before answered, “It’s YunHo. He needs me to bring him fresh office suit.”

“He slept there last night?”

ChangMin nodded his head, “apparently.” He then heard ShinHye sighed. “What is it?”

ShinHye opens her eyes, “at first he buried himself with alcohol and now with his work. When will he stops? It’s getting worse day by day.”

ChangMin plays with ShinHye hair. “He will not stop until he finds HyeRan. ” he then saw ShinHye bending down at the edge of the bed, picking up her clothes that ChangMin threw away last night. “Where are you going?”

ShinHye puts on her loose shirt and short hot pants, “I’m making some breakfast for him. You can take it later. That guy seriously needs some nutritious food beside soju.” She just walked passed ChangMin and he quickly grabs her hand, making her fall on the bed back and ChangMin hovered over her. “He can wait.” He said it ily.

ShinHye giggled. “He will be so hungry then.” She tries to stand up. “You need to get up too.”

He looked at her walking towards the door. “You gonna pass it?”

She nodded her head.

“Really?! Who’s the one who keep asking for my c-”

ShinHye covers his mouth using her palm. “Yah!”

ChangMin laughed and grabs her sitting on his laps, “come on. Just one round. I haven’t had morning for a long time already.”

She shook her head. “I don’t want to let YunHo wait for you. He must be uncomfortable with yesterday clothes.”

“Do I need to repeat my question again, Shim ShinHye? Who keep asking for my -”

He couldn’t finished his sentences when his lips was attacked by his wife, “shut up!” they both had a passionate kiss in the morning and ShinHye quickly took the chance to runs away when they both stops for catching their breath.

ChangMin shook his head while smiling.

 

 

 

ChangMin enters YunHo room and grabs one of his office suits. He then walks to the door when he noticed something shiny in the dustbin. He peered over the dustbin. It’s not difficult to see what’s in the dustbin because YunHo didn’t throw anything else in it except the picture frame. ChangMin kneeled down and pick up YunHo and HyeRan picture. He recognizes this. He once saw it in his house when HyeRan still living there.

His eyes then saw the broken glasses. “He really wants to end this?”

He puts the picture inside YunHo office suit and quickly leaves the room.

 

 

KNOCK KNOCK

ChangMin enters without waiting for replies. His eyes automatically landed on YunHo working table since he is always there. However he didn’t saw him there. His eyes then landed on a figure lying on the couch, covering his face using his arm. YunHo is taking a nap on the couch and by hearing him lightly snores; ChangMin knew his best friend is lacking hours to sleep.

He walked to him and bends down to shakes YunHo. “YunHo ah..”

Slowly, YunHo opens his eyes. “Oh it’s you. I’m sorry. I fall asleep.” YunHo wipes his face and smiled towards ChangMin. He then saw his best friend shook his head.

“You never change. Always do your works until you fall asleep. I thought HyeRan already made you changed.”

YunHo frowned upon hearing the name. “Well, she is not here now doesn’t she?”

“YunHo, don’t let her go if you don’t want to. I know you still love her. She did this because she thought she needs to repay the kindness of ShinHye family for taking care of her.”

YunHo stands up. “Why you suddenly talk about her?” he takes his suit from ChangMin. ChangMin then plopped on the couch while placing a paper bag on the coffee table.

“Just to remind you that someone will be so devastated when she sees your current condition.” He heard YunHo scoffed. “Don’t give me hope ChangMin. If she still cares for me, she will at least call me.”

“Try to think from her prospective YunHo. Do you think she is that selfish? I bet she definitely wants to call you. Your news is all over the world. She definitely knew about this. And why she hasn’t called? Well, don’t you think she is too afraid to call you? She is guilty after all, for leaving us all like this.” He stands up, “you think she still have the courage to call us and ask about our condition after what she’s done? Grow up Jung YunHo. Don’t be such a kid. You know her better than me, better than anyone else. Don’t simply assume her like this like that. Even though she left me, I will not think badly about her. Because the Park HyeRan I know will not be such a heartless person.”

YunHo turns to him. “She is not heartless person?! Are you sure?! Because last time I checked,  she left me. Huh?! You said it’s because she wants to repay the Park, then what I am? A thing? That she can push me to ShinHye when she feels she wants to?! Tell me ChangMin! Am I not allowed to feel mad at her? She left me for God sake! It’s even worse when I don’t have a single clue where she could be right now!!”

He then takes out his phone, “see this?” he showed him, his call logs. “I called her number every day no matter how busy I am. It’s like I’m calling a dead person because nobody answered it.” He then walks to his desk and click something using the mouse. He then turned the monitor towards ChangMin. “See how many drafts in it?!”

ChangMin eyed the monitor and widened his eyes.

 

“188 unsent e-mail.” YunHo answered his own question. “I composed to her so many e-mail. Asking for her to come back. Come back by my side and get over with this miserable. I can’t handle it anymore!! I wrote so many e-mails yet I never have the courage to click the send button. Various thought filled my head. What if she really wants to end our relationship? Then how should I live my life? You know I love her like she is my life. That’s why I don’t want to do anything. Because I don’t want to end this relationship!”

YunHo breathed out, tired from revealing to ChangMin all of his activities all this time.

“You clearly still in love with her.”

YunHo nodded his head. “I do. I know it’s stupid. But I believe she will come back and we will have a happy ending.”

ChangMin smiled. He walks to YunHo and put his hand on his best friend shoulder. “Don’t lose the faith. I’m sure she will come back to you.”

“Thanks ChangMin.”

The young pilot nodded his head. “I’m heading back first okay. ShinHye cooked some abalone porridge for you. Bon appetite.”

YunHo mouthed him thanks before ChangMin left him alone.

 

 

YunHo fixed his tie in front of the toilet mirror. After he finished, he suddenly thought what he said to ChangMin just now. Whatever he said just now was naturally came out from his mouth. He never realized it before but when ChangMin provoked him just now, he knows he needs her the most right now.

He looked at his reflection on the mirror, “if only you are here.” He sighed knowing his wish will never come true.

 

 

JaeJoong came out from the elevator and first thing he saw was Eloise is in Kris arms. He sighed angrily; totally hate it when they act like that. He walks to them and clears his throat. HyeRan heard someone clears and turns around, surprised to see JaeJoong.

“I thought you want to go to work.” He sternly said. Kris doesn’t like his tone, “hey. Can’t you see how miserable she is now? You still want to make her to go to work?”

JaeJoong looked up, “I’m her head doctor. Don’t tell me how I should do my work.” He steps forward, not intimidating by Kris height at all. HyeRan doesn’t like how the tone coming out from the two guy here.

“It’s okay Kris. I’m good.” She tries to calm him down but she didn’t know her answer just now make him even angrier.

“You always do that.” Kris switched his gaze to HyeRan. “You always on his side. Always make him wins.”

JaeJoong creased his eyebrow. “Are you telling me you like her?”

“JaeJoong!” HyeRan gasped.

Kris looked at HyeRan then at JaeJoong. “I love her.”

 

 

 

“Are you going to visit HyeRan today?” YeonHee asked. Yesterday, when YooChun told her that he met with HyeRan, she couldn’t help but cried in joy too. She is so happy when her husband has found someone related to him. She knows, it will be mean so much to him, especially judging by his condition now. Family support is just what he need the most.

“Not yet. I’m thinking this Friday. Are you free?”

YeonHee nodded her head. “I’m free until this weekend.”

YooChun creased his eyebrow. “Why so? I thought the hospital is busy at these times.”

YeonHee stands up and wrapped her hand around YooChun neck. “I have my appointment.” He leaned down and placed his forehead against YeonHee forehead. “It seems we both keep having appointment rather than finish our work.”

She laughed. “We should be the hospital couple.”

 

 

HyeRan and JaeJoong looked at Kris. “What did you said?” JaeJoong grabs Kris collar using his both hand. HyeRan tries to yanks JaeJoong hand from Kris collar but stops when she heard Kris answered.

 

“You heard me. I love her.”

 

 

 

Author’t note: it’s really not like me to update only 8 pages but I want a cliffhanger in this chapter. Thus, I end it here. :D let me know how’s the chapter. Love ya!!

 


 

 

@nizzyool: just wait and see my dear. I promise you. this time, it will be a lot of unexpected event. You can call it my style of plotting a story don’t you? hahaha..

 

@2104thecassie: aww.. in one day? The story must be so short until you can finished it in one day! :D JaeJoong gave her a laptop and an iPhone 5! Muahahahaahha!!

 

@cassietriplekiss: LOL! You did not wrote a nonsense comment. FYI, I LOVE LONG COMMENTS! Thus it’s not troubling me at all. It actually helps me to write a better chapter actually. Because in that way I can see what you readers are thinking. You can see what @nizzyool commented to me and we somehow like having our discussion about this story plot. See.. haha. So drop your long comment!!!