43

You Belong To Me

JaeJoong and Jihye is treated by the same nurse as he doesn’t want to leave her side. The bruised on her cheek has smeared her smiling face. How his heart ached whenever he look at her cheek.

“it’s all because of me.”

Jihye turns to her left when she heard him. “what are you talking about?” slowly she said as her cheek sting whenever she move her lips. JaeJoong take her hand and put it on his cheek. “if you didn’t agree to be with me, then -”

“Don’t said it like that Jae.” A tear escaped her eyes.  “I don’t want to hear any of that.” putting her another free hand on JaeJoong other cheek, she cupped his face. “if we can survive with this, then I in no worry state to face the future problems with you.”

His eyes softened, Jihye can feels how his shoulders are not tensed anymore.

“We love each other, that what’s matter the most.”

He nodded, silently promised to himself that he will protect his lady from today onwards.

 

Junsu and Chanyeol just coming back from the toilet when they saw Ri In is crying in front of the operation room. He glanced at the light above the door and noticed the operation has end. “But it just started 10 minutes ago…” he frowned and saw his wife, “don’t tell me-”

“Noona!”

Chanyeol runs to her side when he saw she is crying. “noona, what happened?” instead of responding to him, Ri In fell on the floor, still crying. “Noona~~” Chanyeol grew worried. He bends down, stretching out his long arms to help the lady stands up. Once she saw her husband, she quickly runs to her.

Junsu gladly wrapped her in his embrace, kissing her hair. “what happened?” he use the same soft voice like he is talking with his patient.

Sobbing, she buried her face near Junsu neck. “oppa, Yeonhee and Yoochun are gone!” Junsu widened his eyes. “Wh-What?!!”

Chanyeol who of course heard what she said just now quickly stormed inside the emergency room, not before he managed to step inside, the door open and four nurses are pushing the dead body. Junsu eyes immediately gone teary when he saw two covered with white sheet body passed in front of him.

“Cha- Chakamaniyo..” he whispered.

The nurses stop. “Sir, We-”

“I just want to confirm.” He said icily.

The nurse gulped before taking a step backward. Junsu slowly raised up his right hand while his left hand still wrapping Ri In waist. Chanyeol who stands beside Junsu take a deep breath.

Once the sheet is uncovered, Ri In wailed even louder and Junsu couldn’t help but to let his tears fall too. Chanyeol quickly face the wall and take a deep breath.

The peaceful yet pale face of YeonHee and Yoochun are quickly covered by the nurse and they take the body away.

But one of the nurse turn back, “We’re sorry. they stop breathing even before we can do anything. And they passed away at the same time too.” Suddenly he takes out something from his pocket. “I believe this is for both of you.”

Junsu trembling hand accepted the envelope before saying thanks to the nurse. Ri In wipes away her tears. “What is it?”

He shook his head, leading Ri In to take a seat at the nearest bench, he ripped open the envelope. Immediately, his pair of eyes read what is written there.

“Oh my god, Ri In ah.”

“I know.”

 

It’s already 8 hours but Hyeran still not waking up anytime soon. Yunho who contacted JaeJoong once he arrived rushed to the hospital with Junsu picking him up from the airport. Junsu didn’t tell him what actually happened but he did told him Hyeran was admitted.

Once arrived, Yunho saw JaeJoong and Jihye bruised face. He walks to them and saw no presence of Hyeran. His heart start beating fast but he choose to ignore it and blocked all the negative thoughts that start to creep into his mind.

“Why is your face like that?”

JaeJoong try to smile. “Too much kissing Jihye.”

Yunho then saw everybody forced themselves to smile.

“I’m not stupid. Tell me, what happened? And where’s Hyeran?” he looked right and left silently prayed that he will saw her somewhere, running happily towards him.

“Any of you better tell me right away before I will-”

“Yoochun and Yeonhee are gone alright!” Ri In suddenly screamed.

“Wh-What? Come again?”

JaeJoong sighed as he walks towards Yunho. He puts his right hand on Yunho shoulder. “they have cancer for many years already. And lastly, they can’t fight it anymore.”

He slumped on the bench, right beside Ri In. “then where’s Hyeran? I need to see her. She must be reacting badly with this news.” He stands up, ready to go to Hyeran.

Junsu shook his head. “Actually…” Yunho looked at him, “What?”

JaeJoong knew this is his fault, knowing he should at least explain to him, he steps closer to the other man. “Because of me, she was shot.”

After he finished, without waiting any seconds to passed, Yunho grab JaeJoong shirt collar with his both hands. “WHAT?!!”

Junsu try to break them away while Jihye is afraid both of them will fight here. She walks to them, “I was kidnapped by Jessica. Then Eloise came to save me and Jae. At the last minute, she was shot by Jessica.”

Instead of letting him go after he heard the truth, Yunho shoved JaeJoong to the wall.

“Jae!”

 The said man oofed when his back meets the hard wall, not to mention Yunho really shoved him hard.

“What the hell is wrong with your ex-wife?!! And why you need to involved her in this matter?!!!”

Since they are making so much noise, few female nurses come to them. “excuse me, can you please silence? This is a hospital, not a playground.” Yunho sternly turn to her, “tell me, where is Park Hyeran room is?”

“I’m sorry, but I don’t-”

“Tell me!!!” he screamed, making the nurses startled. Ri In stands up, “turn right and you will find her room.”

Without wasting any seconds anymore, he grabs his bag pack and runs to the direction where Ri In said just now.

JiHye and Junsu help JaeJoong to stands up since he slid down after Yunho released him just now. He felt terrible now. Yunho is right, why do he keeps involving Eloise in his personal matters? Guilty feeling can be seen through his tired eyes, making the other three person sat there not knowing what to do or what to say.

 

 

“HyeRan!”

He stormed inside the room and quickly his eyes caught the body on the bed, soundly sleeping. His heart almost break into pieces when he saw her bandaged body. Not only that, he also saw some bloody scratched marks on her face.

“Hyeran..” he breathed out. He slowly makes his way, dropping his bag pack on the floor along the way. Sitting down on the plastic chair he grabs Hyeran hand and put it on his cheek. He is afraid. Afraid is this time Hyeran will really leave him and not coming back anymore, no matter how long he waits for her. And he is afraid seeing how that white bandaged around her body. He never saw her in this state right now.

“Please wake up. No matter how hard it is, I want you to wake up. I want to be selfish this time. I want you, no, I order you to be with me forever, even if the world end tomorrow. So please, wake up.”

 

“Yunho…”

“Yunho…”

He squirmed then opens his eyes. “What?” rubbing his eyes, he looks at the person on the bed. Still not waking up.

He turned to the other side and saw Junsu is smiling towards him. “I buy you some breakfast. Come, let’s discuss about something too.”

They both walk to the small couch and small coffee table at the corner of the ward room. While facing the unconscious Hyeran on the bed, Yunho turns to Junsu.

“What are you going to discuss about?”

“eat first. You haven’t touch a single food nor drinks once you arrived. It’s already 5 hours. Eat something.” He handed him a lunch box, Ri In is the one who prepared for Yunho.

Without saying anything, he grabs the spoon and have his meal, Junsu is right, indeed he is hungry.

Ten minutes later, Yunho finished eating, wiping his mouth with the tissues that Junsu handed him just now, he leaned against the couch. “Ok now, discuss. Thanks for the food anyway.”

Junsu smiled. “what do you feel right now?”

“mad, worried, anxious, disappointed?” he shrugged his both shoulders. “Honestly, I don’t know what to feel anymore Junsu. Seeing her lying on the bed,  having the possibility not waking up really scares me you know.” He sighed, “and she is the one who went to JaeJoong isn’t it?”

Junsu nodded, slightly amazed on how he knew it even before he tell him.

“that girl, always thought if she got the Taekwondo-Do skills then she can beat anyone.”

The doctor chuckled. “Well, that’s one of her charm isn’t it?”

Yunho nodded, “It is. And that’s one of the reason I fell for her in the past.”

 

 

A/N: Hey!! I've got quite many comments from the previous chapter. well, someone is missing me huh? *innocent face* ahahaha. kidding. well, at here Eid is coming soon! couldnt wait to meet my parent and wear all the new clothes. 

 

oh yeah, i've started a new fic too! it's called, "Xi Luhan, My Samcheon."  hope you will drop by but don't worry, i will focus on this story first before fully focused on that story. and it's based on a true story. *peace*