40

You Belong To Me

“What do you want?!” JaeJoong said through his gritted teeth. However the man laughs, he runs his dirty finger on Jihye face, making the poor lady letting out the squirmed sound. He heard it. “Bastard! What did you do?”

The man laughter went louder.

“Dr. Kim, your girlfriend here has a really nice skin.” Slowly, he traced Jihye face, “big eyes,” JaeJoong widened his eyes and he can feel his iPhone is going to crushed under his gripped hand.

“Keep your filthy hand off her!!!”

“Okay okay, enough with the game. Now, the rule here is so simple.” He spits on the floor, right beside blindfold and being tied Jihye. “you left this woman and marries Jessica.”

“ it, I don’t want to listen to any of your or her words.”

“Oh really? Then do you mind if I use your girlfriend here. Have a little party with her?”

JaeJoong didn’t answers when he suddenly heard Jihye sobbing sound.

 

 

Yoochun enter the ward room after checking up his son in the babies room. When he opens the door, two sleeping ladies in the room greet him. He walks to Hyeran, runs his fingers on her long hair. “Good job Hyeran.” He whispered. “I couldn’t imagined if Yeonhee didn’t make it through.”

then he turns to his wife on the bed, looking paler than usual and tired more than usual. Yoochun grabs the plastic chair, after placing it beside his wife bed, he takes a seat and immediately grabs Yeonhee hand.

“Thank you for everything.” He kissed the back of Yeonhee palm. He turns her hand over and puts her palm on his cheek. “Our Minhwan is so cute. I can see he has your nose and eyes.” He chuckled softly afraid his laughter will disturbing the two ladies.

“Please stay strong for a few months Yeonhee then we can leave together.”

Little did he know, Hyeran is actually listen to every word that he said just now? Slowly, still pretending she is asleep, she face another direction, sobbing silently, knowing her oppa and unnie has the same sickness.

Junsu and Ri In are standing side by side with his arm perfectly wrapped around Ri In slim waist. “Did you see that?” Ri In said above whispers, she points at Minhwan’s small baby nose. He nodded, placing his finger on the mirror, “Minhwan is the cutest among baby here. We can totally see Yoochun’s face.”

Slowly, Ri In leaned to Junsu side. “I’m sorry I can’t give you a children.” He pats her arms in comfort, “I have told you for so many times already. Do not blame yourself over something that you don’t have power to change it. Child is God gift. It has nothing to do with you.” He kissed Ri In head. “besides, we can have honeymoon everyday.”

She smiled while her hand reaches for Junsu waist.

“I love you.”

“I love you more.”

However their lovey dovey moment was interrupted by the ringing of Junsu phone. “Yes hyung?” Ri In watched her husband has a shocked expression on his face. “Ok, I will ask my friend to help find where Jihye is.”

“Jihye? What’s wrong with her?” she quickly asked when Junsu slipped his phone in his pocket. “I’ve just met her just now.” He turned at her, “Hyung said Jihye is kidnapped by someone who worked under Jessica.” Her eyes went wide upon hearing the news. ”K-kidnapped? But I just see her half an hour ago.”

“what to do oppa?” then a name appeared in her head. “you want me to call my junior?” he looked at her, “your junior? That pretty boy?”

“oppa, there’s no need to fuss this matter right now.”

He huffed, “okay, call him. Now. I will tell JaeJoong to meet us at home.”

 

Soon, they are in their home with addition on Ri In junior. She met him when she is buying a newspaper then she heard his conversation with his group of friends. Interested in him, she offers friendship and love of a sister to him. And he gladly accept after seeing how innocent her eyes are.'

                                   

 

“Chanyeol!”

He turned his head when he heard Ri In noona’s husband called him. Taking out his modified laptop from his black bag pack, he sits on the floor and the laptop is on his laps. “can you give me your phone please?”

JaeJoong handed him without asking. Junsu whispered to Ri In, “are you sure this is the real hacker? He looks too decent d too pretty for me.” Ri In pats his shoulder, “don’t worry. He’s the best.”

Popping a green apple lollipop in his mouth and turned his hat to the back, he type on the keyboard rapidly once the iPhone connected to the laptop.

“this is her number?” Chanyeol showed him Jihye number. He nodded. He played with his fingers while watching Chanyeol doing his job.

Not until 10 minutes, Chanyeol stopped typing from his keyboard. Turning his head, he eyed JaeJoong “here’s the house. Is in Queen. From the satellite, I can see she is alone with the guy.” He saw JaeJoong is going to sigh in relief. “Not yet-” he stopped. “by the looks of it, she doesn’t look so well.”

Since Chanyeol is blocking his laptop from his view he stands up. “show me.” “man, I hope you be strong.” Slowly, Chanyeol turns the laptop and a bruised plus blooded face of Hyeran appears on the screen. His heart immediately goes broken into pieces. Ri In and Junsu rushed to his side. “Oh my god, Jihye ah.”

Chanyeol winced when he saw the picture. Seriously it’s a little horrifying and really CSI cases alike.  With the blood oozing from her nose, her bruised cheek and lips, black eyes, even her hair went extremely messy.

“Man, who is she?” he popped out the lollipop, “she really suffered.” Chanyeol stands up and plopped on the couch.

Standing up JaeJoong grabs his phone on the coffee table after Chanyeol put it there just now, “Chanyeol right?” the boy nodded. He scribbled something on a paper then tossed it to Chanyeol. “Jessica Jung?” “I want you to find anything on this woman that can make her stays in prison for her entire life. don’t worry, I will pay you.”

Ri In wipes her tears “what are you going to do oppa?”

“What else? I’m going to save my wife. What?! You expect me to let the authorities handle it? No way! Jessica is messing up with me. I’m going to witnessed all the info that Chanyeol found, let her see that this JaeJoong is not the same stupid JaeJoong that fall in love with her long time ago. She messed up with Jihye and Kris. She is surely going to pay!”

“But oppa! It’s dangerous. At least take someone with you.” she pleads. “At least take Junsu with you.”

“No. I want to go alone. That is final decision.” He turns to Chanyeol again. “after an hour, if I didn’t get out from the house, call the police and the ambulance.”

He sighed. “hyung, I think Ri In noona is right. Please take someone with you. you can’t go alone.”

Junsu raised up his hand. “I’m going too.”

JaeJoong looked at each one of them. “Don’t you understand?? I want to go alone. This is between Jessica that damn and me. She is messing with my lady. I won’t let any of you go because Junsu,” he looks at Ri In then focused on Junsu, “you need to take care all of this if this is my last day.”

Ri In starts to sob.

“But hyung-”

“No Junsu! You have to listen to-”

“What about Yerin??!! Your daughter??” he saw Junsu pair of red eyes. “at least she has Jihye and you and Ri In. not to mention Eloise.”

Without saying anything more, JaeJoong grabs his car key, “Chanyeol, remember what I’ve told you.” “Be careful, hyung.” He just get to know this family but he couldn’t help to concern about this man.

Looking at his brother and his sister in-law, he turns towards the door, “I ‘ll try my best.”

 

 

Hyeran blinked her eyes. Groggily, she scans around the room and saw a figure on the couch. “Oppa…” Yoochun opens his eyes. “Awake already?” he scooted over so that Hyeran will sit beside him.

“Why aren’t you telling me?”

He let out a sighed. “I don’t want to make you worry. ” She feels like she wants to cry, but she doesn’t want Yoochun to saw her. Hyeran grabs a small pillow there and put it on Yoochun lap. He smiles and let Hyeran rest her head on his lap, she let him face her back of the head.

“are you having treatment now?” “Yeah. That’s one of the reason why I move here.” He plays with Hyeran long hair. “take care of yourself Hyeran. Be happy with Yunho.” She has told him everything the minute she got back from Seoul. He feels great when he heard about that, at least she will be under someone who is going to take a great care of her. He’s a bad oppa, he’s know it but if he can spend his last time with Hyeran then he got nothing to regret anymore.

His phone rings make Hyeran and him jolted together. They laughed lowly before Yoochun answer his phone.

“Micky, is Eloise there?” He looks at Hyeran. “Yeah. She’s in front of me.” She raised her eyebrow. “good, let me talk to her. Gosh this girl never want to answer her phone.” “Okay, wait here.”

Yoochun handed the phone while mouthed ‘Ri In.’ she nodded while the phone is in her grip now. “Yo, whatssup?”

“Jihye is kidnapped by Jessica’s man.” By the time Ri In finished, her strong grip on the phone immediately loosened, making the phone fell on the floor. Her face become pale. Yoochun grabs his phone, “hey, what happened? Why Hyeran is like that? what did you tell her-” his stops when he heard Ri In sobbing sound. “what happened?”

Junsu grabs the phone from her seeing his wife can’t even make a proper sentence out of . “Jihye is kidnapped by Jessica’s man. Now JaeJoong is on his way to Queens. We found out she is there. We just want to let you know.”

“What the hell?”

“Please Micky…”

He sighed, here comes another trouble. He glanced at his sister. “after Yeonhee is awake we will go there. Don’t stop me Junsu.” He said when he heard Junsu tried to stops him. “JaeJoong is our friends and Jihye is my wife best friend. We need to be there.”

“Alright, we will be here.”

“Hyeran ah, don’t cry anymore.” He wipes her tears using his thumb. “you need to be strong.” She looked up, “oppa.. God doesn’t love me?” “Oh god, Hyeran, no, don’t say it like that. this is just a little trouble. You need to be patient.”

She cries in his embrace.

 

Yunho wakes up from his sleep, glancing at the alarm clock on his bedside table, 5:30 am, he frowned. “Why am I feeling troubled?” ruffling his hair, he walks out from his room and open the door of his parent room. Seeing them sleeping soundly, he sighed in relief. But the disturbed feeling is there.

Walking down the stairs, he decided he should drink a glass of water.

Opening the fridge, he takes out a bottle of cold water. Turning to his left, he grabs the glass water too. “what is it bothering me?” he mumbled.

Unexpectedly, when he wants to pour the water into the glass, the mouth of the bottle accidentally hit the glass, making the glass fell on the floor with a loud breaking shattered sound.

His breath suddenly turns heavy. This is not good. He runs to his room, grabs his phone. Only one person is in his mind now. Yes, his fiancé, Park Hyeran.

However, it’s already third times of calling her but he still couldn’t reached her. “Come on Hyeran, pick up your phone. Otherwise I need to fly to there.” He paced back and forth inside his room. But still, Hyeran didn’t pick up her phone.

“That’s it, I’m going there!”

 

Yerin once again being called to the principal room. Her few classmates already start to whispering about her but quickly be shut off by the HunHan couple, Luhan and Sehun. She mouthed them both with a simple thanks before follows the secretary.

Is it Jessica again?

She found she breath out of relief when she recognizes the female once she entered the room. “Eloise, what are you doing here?” she takes a look at her face. “why your eyes are puffy?”

And she can feels her stomach starts to gives her a different feeling. Hyeran wrapped her arms around her body and kissed her head. “Oh god, Eloise, tell me.”

“Let’s go back home now. All of us is at your loft.”

“But appa told me to go back this week.” At the mentioned of ‘appa’, a tear slid down on Hyeran cheek. Even Mrs. Jordan don’t know what she should do or say. “Eloise, you better tell me. What happened to appa?” she pushed away her hand don’t know why but she is having teary eyes too.

“Yerin, just go grab your things now.” She doesn’t notices there’s another man who inside the room. Yoochun stands up and greets her. “I’m her brother. So can I ask you to grab your things and we need to head to your loft. Everybody is there already.”

Slowly she nodded her head. She turned to Hyeran, “Can you accompany me?”

“Sure, dear.”

 

If you ask him right now, he will answer truthfully that he is so damn scared right now. Sneaking around the place without knowing whether you will be coming out safely or not is not in his agenda before his wedding.

Slowly, he walks towards the house not before he looked around. He noticed there’s a blue car outside the house. JaeJoong runs lightly to the windows. Making sure he didn’t hear any footsteps, he raised up his head. “nobody’s here.”

He threw himself inside the house. Look to his left and right just in case. Then he saw a room at the corner of the house. Just when he makes his first step, he heard Jihye muffled screams.

“Jihye!!”

Alarmed, he went forward. Holding his breath, JaeJoong peep through the key hole. He widened his eyes when he saw the man use a knife and play around Jihye cheek. He gripped his hand. Jihye dress is torn, her hair is a mess, and also there’s blood trickling down her long legs.

Jihye screams when the man use the tip of his knife and cut her cheek, leaving a bloody scar. The man laughed evilly. “I wonder if your boyfriend is coming.”

JaeJoong grip on the door knob, ready to break the room but stops when he heard a triggered gun sound at the back of his head. Not only that, he can feel now the tip of the gun at the back of his head too.

“I knew I should keep a gun in my purse just in case.”

Opening the door, Jihye and JaeJoong widened eyes met.

 

 

 

A/N: It's 11.00 am here and I'm in office, i need to update this chapter first before i can fully concentrate on my work. comment please yeorobun. thanks! and to my loyal commenter, I love you, saranghae, aieru, wo ai ni, jetaime, aku cinta pada mu, what else? hahaha.