41

You Belong To Me

Hyeran and the rest is sitting at the living room while eyeing the telephone or their respective cell phone on the coffee table. Everybody is waiting for JaeJoong’s call. Chanyeol glanced at the clock on the kitchen counter.

“five minutes more, it’s an hour.”

Yerin starts to sob. “what if appa doesn’t make it?” Hyeran pulls the kid to her and they both hugged. She soothed the girl’s hair. “don’t ever think like that. Your appa will do more than anything to be save just for you and Jihye.”

Ri In turn to Chanyeol, tears is not on her face anymore. She even think her tears gland blotted already. “you already got the info about Jessica? Five more minutes, we need to call the police.” The young man grabs the file which he already printed out anything that he found about that woman.

“noona, here it is.” He handed her the file.

Hyeran suddenly stands up and grabs the car key. “I’m going to Jae.”

“What?!!!” Everybody yell at the same time. “Don’t be stupid. You come back here!” Yoochun yelled when he saw she already at the door.

“I will come back.” She said although she’s not confirmed yet.

Yoochun walks to her and grabs her arm. “Hyeran! Don’t go! Let the police take care of this. I don’t want to lose you twice!”

“I need to oppa. I can feel he’s having a trouble.” She tries to yank away her hand but he only make it tighter.

Ri In and Junsu turns to each other.

“I’m going with her.” Junsu raised up his hand.

“What?!”

Hyeran sighed. This is not going as planned.

“Okay, okay. I won’t go.” She retreats her steps and sit back on the couch. Yoochun eyeing her. “Don’t you dare to go. Otherwise, I will be going too.”

She takes out her iPhone and text someone.

 

JaeJoong and Jihye are looking at each other. They can’t believe it. The person that they trust so much are standing in front of them, holding a gun. While he or should they call him she? Wrapping his arm around Jessica waist.

“can you believe it? We are twins!”

JaeJoong wanted to snort at that seconds hearing him trying to sounds like a girl although he has a deep voice.

Jihye looks at him/her, “why are you doing like this?”

 

Jessica laughed. “because she wants to be Kristina. Nobody will understand it.”

Then the said ‘girl’ giggles, “I also make some friend!” Kristina turns to the door. “Come in girls!!”

 

JaeJoong waited and six 'girls' coming in wearing a cheerleader outfit.

 

"Kristina," JaeJoong called. "You looked beautifool"

 

 

   

 

"and the girls too."

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: GOTCHA! XD