28

You Belong To Me

 

*listening to TVXQ – Athena is really no help at all. It just makes you feel you have to update the chapter fast or you will be shot on the head!*

 

 

 

“YeRin ahh.. Don’t run!” JiHye laughed while chasing little YeRin around the park. JaeJoong smiled when he saw that. “Okay, I surrender.” She panted. She fans herself when she can feel her own sweat around her neck and forehead. Luckily she is wearing the perfect attire; otherwise she just embarrassed herself in front of JaeJoong.

“Oh! I forgot about JaeJoong!” she gasped. Quickly, she turns her head. “Oh god!” she jumped when suddenly JaeJoong ‘appears’ in front of her. He chuckled. “Only now you remember about me.”

She pinked. JaeJoong withdrew his hand. JiHye looked down and saw he is handing her a packet of tissue. “Thanks.” She smiled and quickly wipes away her sweat. “Let’s sit there.” he points to the nearest bench. “But YeR-”

JaeJoong suddenly hissed, “nothing can harm her. Come on. She is doing fine. See?” he points to YeRin who is playing at the playground. By looking at her, JiHye immediately smiles. “Okay.”

Together they walk to the nearest bench and land themselves on it. Both are silence as they are enjoying the view in front of them. Where many kids are playing around the playground or chasing each other, adults are jogging, some lovers cycling while holding hand and some are taking a stroll around the park.

“I’m sorry if my project has burdened you until you need to come here.” JaeJoong breaks the ice but he didn’t looking at her. JiHye turns to him and immediately she saw the perfect sculpture-like man side profile. JaeJoong’s eyes, his nose, his plump lips and his little adam apple. Blushed, she quickly looked in front.

“It- it’s okay. It is my job doesn’t it.”

 

 

Suddenly JaeJoong raised up his hand. She then saw a man holding a box walks to them. JaeJoong takes out few Korean notes and hand it to him. “2 iced coffee please.” The man nodded and slowly gives him the drinks. “Kamsahamnida.” He smiled.

After the man walks away JaeJoong turns to her. “Oh I’m sorry. I didn’t asked you whether you like coffee or not.” Because I usually with Eloise, she likes coffee. She shook her head, “never mind. This will do. Thank you.” she sipped the drink and force herself to swallow the drink. She never like coffee, for her, the flavor is too strong until she can’t swallow it. But look at her now; she drinks it because JaeJoong likes it. I bet if he gives me poison, I will tell him I love to drink poison too.

JaeJoong glances his side and saw the reluctant face of JiHye when she swallows the iced coffee, immediately he knew she is not coffee drinker. Silently, he promised himself that he will treat her for a better drink later.

“Do you like kids?”

“I don’t know actually.” He faces her; slightly amused by her answer “you don’t know?” she nodded. “I never let myself be close to any kids before. I was alone, I didn’t have any siblings and after that I was busy with work, so I didn’t have time to plays with babies or any kids.”

“Then YeRin is the first kid you ever hold?”

She hummed. “I met her when she was a baby, when Ri In brought her to the office. That is the first time I held a baby.” JaeJoong finishes his drink. “Hey JiHye, look here.”

“What?”

JaeJoong smirked; he points to her the plastic dustbin few feet in front of them. Knowing what he is going to do, JiHye shook her head, “there’s no way you can throw it in there. It’s so far!”

“Are you challenging me right now miss architecture?” he squints his eyes to her. “Yes Mr. Doctor, I am challenging you now.” she squints her eyes back.

JaeJoong quickly chuckled. “Just throw it normal way JaeJoong, stands up and walks there. There’s no need to embarrass yourself. ” he scoffed, “if I can make it, what do you want to give me?”

“Hmmm….” She slightly looks left, towards his direction while JaeJoong waits with anticipation. “I will give you 3 wishes.” He raised his eyebrows, “that easy?” she smiled, “it’s because we hardly see each other. And eventually you will forget about it.” And then she suddenly laughed with her own theory.

“You do realized you just told me your plan right?”

Hearing that, JiHye immediately stops from laughing. In her head, she rewind all the things she said just now. Then she winced.

“Hahahahahahahaha!!!!”

“Shut up~” she lightly punched his arm. “How about you? What do you want if you passed?”

“Hahahahahahahaha!!!”

“Yah!” she smacked his arm. “Just quickly tell me!”

He smacked his lips to prevent him from laughing. “I think is the same with you. 3 wishes.”

 

 

 

“Kris, when you wear this,” ShinHye threw a set of clothes to him, he expertly catch it. “you need to take a big step because you see, if you look from in front, the pants look small. So you need to take a big step because”

“The customers can see it’s actually a very comfortable pant.” Kris finished it for her.

“Yes, good boy!” she runs her finger through Kris now brownish hair.

In front of them, ChangMin already crossed his both arms and his legs to prevent him to jump on Kris and beat the tall model. Kris has been spending for almost 2 hours here and from the moment he stepped inside this boutique, he keeps finishing ShinHye sentences and he hates to say this but they both look really good standing side by side. Her tall and slim figure matches with Kris’s physical attribute.

Kris seems to notice that because ShinHye husband eyes never once leave them both. If they go left, his eyes will stick on the left side until they move to the other side.

No wonder they are best friend, both are childish.

“You heard me?” Kris jumped when he turns to his left and ShinHye face really close to his. “Yah!” he barked. “What?” she stepped back, “I called your name but you didn’t heard me. Then you want to be mad at me. tch”

Why they act like they are lovers? Aigoo.. This wife of mine really dumb when it comes to guy. No wonder we almost lose each other. He frowned, looking at Kris gestures around his wife. He knew, deep inside Kris, he has some soft spot towards his wife.

“ShinHye ah, are you done? I’m starving.” He rubbed his stomach. Kris and ShinHye turn towards him. “Wait a minute oppa, almost done.” She runs towards ChangMin and gives him a peck on the cheek.

Ha! Take that freakish tall model!

He smirked towards Kris.

Is that how you want to play Mr. Pilot? How about this? When ShinHye comes back to him, he purposely s his shirt. ShinHye didn’t saw that because at that time he is fixing his shirt around the shoulder area. She accidentally glanced down and saw Kris didn’t finished buttoning his shirt. “aigoo..” she shook her head few times and then without she realized about it, she is buttoning Kris shirt while occasionally her fingers will brush Kris abs. now is Kris turns to smirk towards ChangMin.

Damn you! “Yah ShinHye yah!” ChangMin suddenly yelled. “What?!” she yelled back when they practically just standing 5 feet away.

“Okay, that’s it. I think everything is done.” She looks up to Kris, “I guess I see you tomorrow.” Kris nodded. Then she turns to ChangMin, “oppa wants to change clothes first?”

“yeah.” he stands up and walks towards his wife. “But I want MY WIFE to change it for me.” He glares towards Kris, “My wife” he mouthed. She blushed when ChangMin said it in front of Kris.

“arasso.”

 

 

 

“A lot of thing has changed here.” HyeRan smiled when she feels YunHo arms wrapped around her waist from behind. “True, but one thing doesn’t changed.” She leaned on YunHo muscular chest, “Really, what is it then?”

“My love towards you.”

HyeRan blushed, luckily YunHo is behind her otherwise he will saw how red her face is. They are now standing by the roadside on the Incheon Bridge to watch sunset together.

“Are you sure about that?” she asked. Purposely to test him. YunHo scoffed and turns her facing him, “well it’s not me who ran away before.”

“seonbae~”

They had promised each other that they will never mentioned anything about the past. What they have before of course is beautiful but for them, there are a lot of bad from good memories. Thus, keeping the memory far away from them is one of their solutions.

 “arasso. Mian.”

“I’m sorry.” YunHo sighed when suddenly HyeRan apologized to him. This already her nth time of saying sorry, “stop saying sorry, you making me look bad.” He feels her shook her head, “you are the best I ever had.”

YunHo pulled back her a bit and the orange color from the sunset starts to color HyeRan face. With the soft wind making HyeRan hair a lil bit messed, he curled her strands of hair behind her ear.

“You are the best I ever had too Park HyeRan.”

Slowly, he leaned forward, aiming for the lady plump lips. HyeRan closed her eyes, totally anticipating his kiss that has the power to blow her mind. It’s already 5 years they last embrace each other and touch each other like this. YunHo saw HyeRan closed her eyes, he is afraid actually, is he moving too fast because they just got back together just now and now he is leaning towards her. However when he saw how pretty HyeRan is under the warm sunlight, how she still have that aura that manages to make his heart goes crazy, he knows, they both still deeply love each other.

At the moment YunHo lips touches HyeRan soft lips, the fireworks that they feel when they had their first kiss spark again. Her lips perfectly fit his, and his hand automatically wrapped around her waist just shows them both how they are perfect and destined to be with each other.

 

 

“Okay! One…” JiHye counts while JaeJoong stretching himself like he is participate in boxing competition, he stretch his neck, hand and leg. She giggled when she saw that. “Two…” JaeJoong open wide his legs and bends down a little as if he is searching the right angle to throw his empty drink.

“Three!”

When he heard JiHye yelled ‘three’, he throws his drink.

Both head are now concentrating on the empty drink to see whether JaeJoong succeed or not to throw it. JaeJoong sits back beside JiHye and watch, however suddenly a soft wind blew from the opposite direction, making the empty drink land just right beside the dustbin.

“Pfft.” JiHye quickly covers and glances at JaeJoong who is sour like vinegar. “Go ahead! Laugh all the want you want.” He slowly said.

“puahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!”

He annoyingly turns towards her. Seeing her laughing happily like that make his heart grew a lil bit soft. The wind makes JiHye’s bangs messed a bit. JaeJoong look at her and when the sunset yellow orange color somehow makes JiHye face glowing, he couldn’t help but to say, “You are beautiful.”

JiHye immediately feels her cheek heat up! Never once a guy said it towards her and now the man that she loves suddenly compliments her.

He softly smiled when he saw JiHye acts nervous in front of him. Suddenly what JunSu said to him on that day interrupt his thought.

“Give her a chance, who knew she might be the one.”

“appa!!”

Suddenly both of them heard YeRin voice. Alarmed, both of them quickly stand up and run to the playground. Once arrived, they saw few girls are crossing their arms while YeRin is on the sand, from her position she looks like she felled. But JaeJoong doesn’t want to jump into conclusion.

“YeRin ah, are you okay?” JiHye helps YeRin stands up and brushes her pants. “JiHye!!” she cries and buried her face on JiHye shoulder. “What happened baby? Tell me.” JaeJoong pats YeRin head. “appa, they pushed me. Just now they push me down the slide and now she pushes me on the stairs. It hurts appa!”

The three girls in front of them are looking at three of them with mouth wide opened. They all speak English and the only word they understand is, ‘appa.’

JiHye scanned YeRin body and saw a pool of blood on her both knee. “Yahh!!” she turns to the girls, “who pushed her?”

Ah, now they understand when JiHye speaks in Korean. Just when they want to answer, JaeJoong hold JiHye arm. “No need to be harsh. They are still kid.” JiHye glares towards the kid, “they are not kid if they are capable doing this to YeRin.” She points to YeRin bleeding knee.

JaeJoong ignores her; he bends down until he reaches their height. “Anneyong.” The three girls blushed when JaeJoong flashes them his billion dollar smile. “An-Anneyong.” “Can you tell me what happened?”

Then the girl that stands in front tells JaeJoong how every boy at the playground wants to play with YeRin and not play with them. She also irritates with YeRin because when she asked her, YeRin replied using English.

YeRin wipes her tears and turns to JiHye, “what are they talking about?” “They said they talk to you in Korean but you replied them using English.” She nodded, “I’ve tried to tell them that I don’t understand what they are talking and I did asked them whether they can speak English but they suddenly pushes me.”

When JaeJoong turns back towards the girl after heard his daughter explained, three mom rush towards where they are standing now.

“Yah you three! Did you make a problem again?!” one of the mom yelled and the three girls winced when she saw the old lady. The mom then face JaeJoong, oh what a handsome man. “eemm.. may I know who are you?”

JiHye scoffed when she heard how soft the mom voice is when she just yelled in front of them. JaeJoong clears his throat; he suddenly went nervous because never once he faces this kind of situation. “Err..”

“Your daughter bullied my daughter.” JiHye speaks up and all look at her direction. “See here?” she points to both YeRin knee, “this will definitely leave a scar. I trained my daughter to become a ballerina and look what’ve your daughter done to my daughter?” JiHye said like a typical Korean mother. JaeJoong is laughing out loud inside him; he keeps biting his lower lip to prevent him from produce any sound.

The three mom gasped when they saw YeRin knee. “yahh!!” she pushed her daughter head. That action immediately make JaeJoong and JiHye frowned. Before JiHye couldn’t stop her, JaeJoong already hold the mother hand. “Stop. Don’t do that to her. ” YeRin and JiHye turn to him, “don’t do that. Just make sure she didn’t do on other kid.” He then look at the little girl, “miss, don’t do that anymore okay. My daughter can’t speak Korean, she said she tried to tell you but you don’t understand. So it was miscommunication problem after all.”

Three little girls nodded their head and they walk to YeRin, YeRin who is afraid of them quickly hug JiHye neck. “I’m scared.”

“we are sorry. We didn’t know you can’t speak Korean” when YeRin didn’t give any respond, they turn to JaeJoong, “ahjusshi, can you please translate it to her.” He walks to JiHye and picks YeRin up. “baby, they are apologizing to you. Can you be a nice lady and forgive them?”

YeRin beamed. She asked JaeJoong to let go of her and she immediately hug three of the girls. “Its okay, this wound can be treat back.” She kisses each one of them on the cheek and runs to JiHye.

JaeJoong and JiHye proudly smiled towards Kim YeRin attitude.

 

 

 

YunHo stops his car right in front of the lobby. HyeRan walks out from the car and closed back the car door. He steps out from the car, puts his hand on the car roof. “Just like that? no kiss goodbye, goodnight kiss or whatever kiss?”

“seonbae!” she hissed because there few people outside the hotel. YunHo laughed. “Seriously, are you not going to ask me whether I want to have a cup of coffee or something?” she shook her head. it’s not like she doesn’t want him to spend some time with her, it just she is afraid what Ri In and JunSu and JaeJoong will say when they saw she bring YunHo into her room. “oh come on HyeRan, I still don’t want to let you go.” He walks to her and pull her closer once he leaned on his car. “I don’t want to let you go.”

She puts her hand on his cheek. “Tomorrow we will meet again at ShinHye fashion show.”

YunHo make a face. “Tomorrow will have so many people and it will prevent me.”

“Prevent you from?”

“Doing this.”

Expertly, he wrapped his palm on the back of HyeRan head to pull her head lower and he smacked his lips on hers.

They shared a chaste kiss right in front of the lobby, totally ignoring people who start to notice what they are doing.

 

“Eloise umma?!”

 

 

 

Author’s note: yayy!!! I received 5 comments from previous chapter. And turns out you girls are bored with my constant delay on letting them meet. Haha. I’m sorry. Now they are together again, of course there will be other problems.

 

 

woohyun_hoya: welcome back!! XDD

crystalbone: oh no! I hope you will make up for the next exam. Hwaiting!

Loverholic_fish: LOL! Let me wipe your tears! Hahaha

Laishayano: oh thank god! :D

minemine: it’s Kris. Hehehe.