33

You Belong To Me

“What are you doing here?”

He didn’t turned back. He scans his room for the last time and notices the picture of his dad and him, on his desk. He grabs it, takes out the picture and threw away the glass picture frame, making it shattered in the bin.

Jessica flinched. “Hey! That’s my property.” She crossed her arm. Finally, finally the man is dead and all his properties goes to her. Kris didn’t even get a single cent from his father.

He acted like he didn’t heard her. He turns around after putting the picture inside his leather wallet. Closing his eyes, he try to remember the scene when he was little. When his mother is around, he always thought he will have the best childhood life. When he come back from school, his mother will always be waiting for him, no matter how busy she is managing the company together with his dad. She will always making time to prepare her own cooked meal to her only son. Until Kris can’t feed any food that are not cooked by his mother.

And when during night, his father will lay beside him, telling him the bedtime story. Basically he only told him his love story with his mom, how they are each other first love, how he asked her for a marriage although at that time he just started opens up his business. That somehow make Kris hoping that he will end up like his father. Gets married with his own first love and live happily ever after.

“Are you going or not? Otherwise I will have to call the security.”

Jessica voice broke his own thoughts. He sighed, not wanting to cause a scene between them. His father is gone and now that witch is conquering his house. He blamed himself for not staying in the house and help his father, maybe during that time he can persuade him to leave her.

Grabbing his luggage, Kris walks out from his room, he then look around his house, the house where he grew up until he stays at the loft at the age of 20.

“Oh Kris, don’t be so dramatic. I will sell this house in few more days. If you think you have the money, buy it for me.” She walks to him and whispers, “Don’t tell anyone but I will give you extra discount.”

His grip is tightened after he heard that. Sell this house? But he doesn’t have any money. All his money already finished when he paid for all the service on his dad. Jessica only came when the reporter is there. He also don’t have any salary since his rumors with Jessica has affected his work performance. How can he buy the house?  And then, he realized something.

“It was you right?” he speaks without turning to her.

“Me what?” she plays with her blonde hair.

“started the rumors?”

Jessica blew on her nails, “Awww.. you just know it now? No fun at all. You had no idea how James reacted with the news. Did you know he was fainted? He is going to search for the reporters that started the rumors but of course I didn’t let him, otherwise he will found out it was me all along. FYI, I thought you already knew.”

He face is hard, hearing her carelessly talk about his late father light the anger inside him. He walks to her and grabs her long blonde hair. Jessica screams while slapping Kris chest.

“You listen here, b*tch, I will make sure you rot in prison. Oh yes I will. Not only that, I will also make sure all people in the world know about your true self.”

Although she is hurting, she still keep her b*tchy face. “oh yeah-” she scoffed. “on what basis?”

Kris flashes her his smirk and she somehow can feel her body trembling. “I think I want to let everyone knows about Kim YeRin.”

She widened her eyes. She of course knew who is Kim YeRin, is her daughter. The daughter that she asked people to stalk.

He saw her eyes and laughed mockingly, “I bet you know her.” He let go of her hair and wipes his hand on her dress. “enjoy your life while you still can.”

With that, he pulled his luggage and walked out from the big house, leaving Jessica trembling on the floor.

 

 

 

HyeRan opens up her eyes and she can already feel her eyes puffy. She gets up from the bed and walks straight into the bathroom.

“Uwaaa.. my eyes.” She scoop some water and plays around her eyes. Knowing that will not doing any different, she walks back to her bed.

“Okay, what I’m going to do today?” of course the first person to come to her mind is her boyfriend. She turns to the hotel phone and her eyes caught the small yellow note.

“I can’t meet you during morning. It’s Monday today that’s mean I have to work. I will be having meeting with Ri In and JiHye. But I’m free after lunch. So I will pick you up at 2. Love you.”

She smiles and caresses her finger on the ‘Love’ word. Then Kris come into her mind. “I should call him!” Grabbing the telephone, she enters Kris hotel number. But when the dialing tone goes on, she remembers the incident last night. She place back the phone to its place.

“He said he will never leave me.” A tear escaped from her puffy eyes.

 

 

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!

JaeJoong frowns when he heard someone knock on his door. “Wait a minute.” He sighed, slipping out from the bed, he walks to the door while fixing his shirt. After brushing his hair few times, he opens the door.

“JiHye-” Ri In widened her eyes. “Oppa!!!!!!!!!!!!”

He winced when he heard she screamed. “What?”

Her jaw felled when she saw the tired looking JiHye stands behind JaeJoong, her hair is messy. She points to both of them. “Oppa?!!! What are you doing in her room??!!!!!”

Immediately both of them widen their eyes, totally forgetting that they spend the night together. JaeJoong grabs his coat when he suddenly remembers his daughter while JiHye is searching for the right word to explain to Ri In.

When JaeJoong walks in front of her, he wishes her good luck. JiHye crosses her arm and tries to stop him but he already walks out from the room.

“No.” she stops Ri In. “Don’t think anything else. We did spend the night together.” Ri In puts her arms on her own waist. “But we didn’t do that.” She raised up her palm, “I swear, we didn’t do that. We talk about a lot of things last night and we end up asleep. That’s all. Nothing more.”

 

 

“YeRin ah…”

JaeJoong enter his own room, expecting his daughter still asleep on the bed but his thought is completely wrong when he saw his daughter is sitting, crossed leg and she also crossed her arm while glaring at her father.

“I’m sorry.” He kneeled down on the floor, let go of his coat and pull his both ears.

“Where did you go last night?”

“out, dinner, with JiHye.” He saw her nodded her head. “Am I forgiven?”

YeRin shook her head. “you leave me alone here. How can you can be forgiven that easy. Kneel there for one hour. Then we go breakfast together.”

He obediently nodded his head while pouting.

 

 

JiHye and Ri In step out from the taxi and went straight into YunHo’s company. Inside the elevator, JiHye expertly fixed her hair while Ri In helps her to fixes her woman coat. They are already late for 10 minutes.

YunHo and SeungHyun are having their coffee inside YunHo work room when the intercom beeps, informing them that JiHye and Ri In already arrived. YunHo asked them to enter.

“Good morning.” YunHo greets both of the ladies. Ri In smiles to SeungHyun and when she saw YunHo, “they spend the night together.”

Jihye coughed in embarrassment while YunHo laughed out loud. Leaving SeungHyun confusedly look at all of them.

 

ShinHye checked her e-mail from her living room as today she is on leave. When she opens her inbox, she immediately saw YooChun name on top of the list.

“Oppa.” She said above whispers.

She clicked on the envelope button and it reveals a really long e-mail. She scrolled it down first, wanting to know if YooChun included where is he now in his signature but stops when two picture greet her.

                                                               

 

“YeonHee unnie is pregnant.”

With tears already starts to form around her eyes, she reads YooChun email from the start.

 

 

 

HyeRan checked on her iPhone clock and the clock shows 1:55pm. Smilingly, she grabs her handbag and walks to the elevator. Not until 3 minutes, she already reaches the ground floor. The door opens and she shocks to see YunHo is in front of her.

“hey.” She excitedly greets him.

“I was just going upstairs.” He informed her. He grabs her hand and together they walk to YunHo car.

She slips in YunHo car and puts her seatbelt on, “Where are we going?” YunHo too puts his own seatbelt, done, he looks at her.

 “What?”

“when will you want to tell me you are going back to New York tomorrow morning?”

“later.”

“when later? When you arrived New York later?” YunHo starts his car engine. “Of course not.” She holds his hand on the gear. “I just found out today, JunSu told me this morning. I didn’t know okay because JaeJoong and JunSu are the one who handle about hotel and ticket. I’m sorry.”

YunHo sighed his free hand grabs hers, then plays with her hand, “I’m just afraid.” Then he looks up to her, “are you going to break up with me-” he saw her shook her head, “then how are we?”

“Let’s discuss this at somewhere okay.” She caress his cheek while YunHo closed his both eyes, enjoying her tender touches. “We will come out with something. Don’t worry.”

He nodded his head and drives out from the building.

 

They reached at the park where they met last time, the sunflower park. They sit side by side under the big tree, enjoying the silence between them. Then HyeRan feels YunHo hand on hers. Smilingly, she turns to him.

“I don’t want to let you go.”

He nodded, “me too.”

“But I can’t stay in Seoul.” Then she saw him frowned. “Listen to me first,” she plays with his hand, a habit that both of them shared whenever they hold hand. “I can’t move here and there. In New York, my job has stabled.”

“But it’s so far.” YunHo said in sulked tone.

“I know. But you believe in me right?” YunHo turns to her, he somehow can see where is this conversation is going. “you want to start long distance relationship right?”

HyeRan nodded. “I will apply for a transfer.” She assured him. “however, it will takes a long time to transfer so I hope you will be patience.”

“how many years did I have to wait?” he closed his eyes, being separated with her again is his last wish. He wants her to always be here. Is this 5 years is not enough of separation?

“I honestly don’t know.” She saw him heavily sighed. “YunHo oppa,” he opens his eyes. “I also don’t want to separate with you. Let’s make this work this time okay.”

She smiles, he also smiles.

“want to rest?”

“where?”

“here.” She pats her laps. Grinning like a little boy, he land his head on her laps. “Ahh.. heaven.” He closed his pair of eyes when he feels her hand roaming on his hair and on his forehead. “Did I tell you that I love you today?” HyeRan giggles when she saw his shook his head. “Tell me every seconds please.”

“I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you…”

YunHo covers his face in embarrassment, while HyeRan keep whispering the words, ‘I love you’.

 

*why am I grinning like crazy when I typed this??!! XD*

 

YooChun is inside his office doing his sketches as two of the boss is in Seoul right now, so he need to shows up to work although his mind is in his house, thinking about YeonHee. The phone ring but he didn’t feels like he wants to pick it up.

“Hey, this is YooChun Park. I can’t answer you right now, leave a message after the tone. Thanks.”

BEEP

“Oppa…” he immediately look up and turns to the phone. “It’s me, ShinHye.”

He slide towards the phone and picks up, “Hey.” He can hears sobs sound from the other side of the line. “Oppa…”

YooChun can already imagined how is ShinHye right now.

“Come back please. HyeRan is also here. Come back, please. All of us miss you.”

 

p/s: Double updates!