14

You Belong To Me

 

“YUNHO AH!!!”

SeungHyun voice boomed in YunHo’s office room. Probably his voice is too loud because not long after that, YunHo secretary barged in and gasped when she saw YunHo is on the floor. “What happen?”

SeungHyun lifts YunHo head and put it on his lap after he sits beside unconscious YunHo. “Do you still need to ask, call the ambulance!”

“Y-Ye..” She clumsily grabs the telephone beside YunHo monitor and presses the emergency number.

“I told you, never over work yourself!” he hissed and impatiently waits for ambulance to come.

 

 

ShinHye is preparing the lunch as ChangMin will be coming back for lunch in a while. She is stirring the soup while humming some random melody. She scoops a little bit of soup and sip it. Satisfied, she stirred a little bit and touches the off button for the electronic stove.

Just when she grabs a bowl, to serve the soup, her iPhone rings. Knowing that is from ChangMin, she simply touches the screen and put it on her ear.

“Yoboseyo…”

ChangMin starts his car engine, “ShinHye ah.. Please get ready.”

“Oppa.. Did you forget? I cook lunch for you today!” she pretends to be sulk.

He uses his free hand to hold the steering, “I’m not taking you out for lunch. SeungHyun just call me. YunHo is admitted to Seoul Hospital just minutes ago. I don’t know the full story, just get ready. I will fetch you.”

“Omo!!” she stands up, “no worries oppa. I drive by myself. We meet at the hospital.”

He nodded his head, “Arasseo. I will be there in 30 minutes more.”

“Alright. Hanging up.”

 ShinHye rushed to her room, just grab whatever clothes she saw in front of her. After she make sure her house is locked, she starts the engine and drives off.

 

 

HyeRan opens her eyes when she feels her body temperature starts to drop. She squinted her eyes and look around her. “Why I’m standing here?” she tries to search for someone presence but she can’t see anything at all because the place is pitching black. Although she is opening her eyes, but still she couldn’t see anything, she feels like she has turned to blind already.

“Is anyone there?”

She didn’t even make a step forward because she is afraid. Afraid what will she see if she takes a step forward. Why she needs to be here, what’s the purpose of her standing here and why she couldn’t see the exit of this scary place are the thoughts that keep popping in her mind.

When her tears ready to break, her eyes quickly focused on the sudden appeared small bulb dim light. Now she dares to step forward. Curiously, she follows that dim lighted bulb and when she reached out her hand to touch the bulb, two persons suddenly appeared beside her.

“HyeRan ah..”

Shocked, she puts back her hand and focused on those two persons.

She gasped when her mind quickly register who is in front of her.

 

 

“Appa..”

 

 

 “Umma..”

 

She cries immediately and went forward to hug both persons that she missed so much! She can feel her mother put her delicate hand on her shoulder while she can clearly feel her dad landed a kiss on her head.

“I miss you!” she cries even more, she cries so hard until she is almost out of breath. HyeRan umma caressed her daughter long hair. “We miss you too..” HyeRan appa nodded.

“Why you have to leave me so fast appa, umma…” she wipes her tears using back of her hand, “Mrs. Park treats me badly. I have no one else.”

HyeRan umma caressed her cheek, “I know baby, I’m watching you from above. We didn’t leave your side at all. Everything you did, we saw it with our own eyes.”

She wipes away her tears; she can feel her father wrapped his arms around her. “We also knew what happened between you and Jung YunHo.”

She gasped.

“He’s not mine appa, umma.” She grasped their hand while looking at the other side. Her face went soft when YunHo face intrudes her mind.

Her umma pats her hand lightly, “whatever you do, don’t let go of him Hye Rannie.. you have to face this bumpy road before gain your happiness. Remember that. Don’t give up on anyone else, especially yourself.”

HyeRan nods her head, she look up and see her parent starts to disappear. “Umma!!” “Appa!!” she yells while reaching out her hand to grab on her parent hand. She saw her mom have teary eyes, “we have to go. ”

 

“No!! Umma!! Stay with me!!” she cried, “please..”

 

Her appa reaches out his hand, dying to wipe away the tears of his only daughter. “Hye Rannie.. let’s meet in the heaven.” She wiped away her tears when she saw how sad her parent leaving her.

 

“Appa..”

 

 

“Eloise…”

 

 

“Eloise…”

JaeJoong starts to panic when HyeRan starts to sweating heavily, he wipes away some of the sweat on her forehead and on her cheek too.

 

“Please wake up..”

 

 

He walked down the stage with a cold look on his face and pose when he reached at the end of the stage. Done, he turned back and walked back to where he started before. He quickly runs to the stylist side and took off the designer clothes and changes it to another. Kris made a 5 times appearance on that night and he even got the honored to the designer goodbye stage.

Kris is taking off the make up on his face when suddenly a girl put her arm on his shoulder. “Hey babe.”

He smiled, “Hey Tasha.”

That pretty slim model smiles back to Kris reflection on the mirror. “Want to have some fun tonight?” he smirked, knowing exactly what Tasha means by fun. He leaned down, putting his lips beside Tasha ear, “I’m a changed man now. sorry.”

He can clearly see the shocked expression on Tasha face for a few seconds. “Whatever.” She sounds like pissed off but Kris still received a kiss on his cheek.

For a few minutes Kris standing there silently. He then realized he just rejecting an offer when he always the one who proposed it first. “Oh , Eloise is getting in my way already.” he looks at himself on the mirror for final check, he smoothed out his hair and grabs his sling back, ready to go back to the hotel.

“Why is she haven’t called me yet? She should read my message already.” he scrolled his inbox. “Should I call her?”

After few thoughts, Kris shook his head. “Let’s wait Kris Wu!”

 

 

YunHo opens up his eyes, staring straight up to the white ceiling of his room. “I’m so tired.” He wipes his away and sits up. He then walks down the stairs and went straight to the kitchen. Just when he finished gulp down the glass of cold water, he suddenly remembered he need to pick up Mr. Im SeHoon at the airport.

“Oh !!!”

Driving above the limit is YunHo one specialty actually. Because of that, after 30 minutes, he arrived at Incheon Airport.

“Where is he?” he mumbled while looking around the airport, just in case Mr. Im is already arrived. Confirmed with his absence, he checked on the timetable, “Flight from New York…” his pair of eyes quickly spots the arrival time and he checked on his wrist watch.

“15 more minutes.”

He smiled; proud of himself that he was able arrived at the airport before Mr. Im. YunHo then turned around, to check for any available seat. Just when he turned around, a lady passed him and her scent is recognized by YunHo. He takes his time to enjoy the scent before remembered who that scent belonged to.

 

He looks to his left and his knees grew weak. That’s her. He definitely recognized her although she is not looking at him right now. “Is that Park HyeRan?” he widened his eyes when he saw she is holding a little girl in her arms and that guy beside her is ruffling her hair. “Is she married?”

 

Nevertheless, he still found his courage to call up her name, “Park HyeRan!”

 

That lady turns around and a wave of shock hits her. “Senior Jung!”

He smiled when HyeRan recognize him. Just want he want to make his way to her, he then saw the man beside her hold HyeRan hand, prevent HyeRan to go forward to him.

 

 

“Argh!”

YunHo opens his eyes. He takes his moment to calm down his breath and scans the room he in now.

“That’s a pretty bad dream I got there. Is she really married?”

He is in his deep thought until he didn’t heard the door opened.

“Hi grandpa!”

He turned to his right and saw ShinHye just walked in the room. “Hey.” YunHo smiled. ShinHye shook her head left to right, “I don’t want to nag at you now because I know, ChangMin oppa will surely do that to you when he arrived.”

“He is not on schedule today?” YunHo changes his position to sitting.

She shook her head, “He just got back from China. How are you feeling?” she puts her hand on YunHo forehead. “It’s still hot.”

He weakly smiled, “Thanks for coming.” He saw she is glaring at him and he chuckled, “I know how you hate it when I said thanks but seriously, thank you.”

Just when she wants to reply, they both heard someone turning the door know. They both patiently wait for the person to reveal themselves.

“Son?”

ShinHye stands up and bows to the Jung Couple. “Good evening ahjusshi, ahjumma.” Mrs. Jung pats ShinHye head, “how are you my dear?”

“I’m great. It’s been a long time since we met.” Mrs. Jung nodded; Mr. Jung smiled when ShinHye eyes met with his.

“I will leave you guys to talk.” She bows again and left the room.

Mrs. Jung quickly takes a seat on YunHo side on the bed and put her hand on YunHo cheek. “How are you feeling?”

 YunHo smiled blissfully, getting happy with his mom loving side. “Now that you are here, I feel so much better.” Mr. Jung takes a seat on the chair on YunHo other side. ”you are worse than I am son. Never once I was admitted for overworking my body.” Mrs. Jung nodded, agreeing to the fact.

“I’m sorry.” YunHo looked at his mother, “I’m sorry for making you guys worried. You guys should be on your honeymoon.”

“now that you mention that, until when you intend to keep the condition of our company from me? If not SeungHyun told me last night then I wouldn’t know.”

“Wait, I thought you knew it already and didn’t say a word because you know I can handle it.”

Mr. Jung clears his throat, “who has the time to know about anything else when you are on your honeymoon.”

YunHo turns to his mom and saw she is blushing. “Oh come on you both!” he covered his face with both his hand, “don’t think anything ert in here!” he peeked through his finger and saw Mr. Jung smiled lovingly to his wife.

“Oh I think I’m going to be sicker!”

 

 

JaeJoong checked his wrist watch and calculate the time since HyeRan last feed her medicine. “Still got five more minutes.” He sits beside her bed and his eyes then fixed on HyeRan calm sleeping face.

“He has affected you until this much. You must really love him huh?”

He withdraws his right hand and carefully caressed her long hair. “I will be right here Eloise.. Whenever you need me.”

He checked his wrist watch again and stands up, he pulled the trolley that hold HyeRan medicine and a bottle of plain water.

“Eloise…”

He shakes her body a bit.

“Eloise.. Get up, it’s time for your medicine.”

Slowly, HyeRan opens up her eyes. “JaeJoong…”

He smiles, “don’t whine, and get up now.” HyeRan pouts but still changes her position to sitting. “What time is it now?”

“3 in the morning.”

She nodded her head, “thanks for taking care of me.” She managed to say before throws the few pills in . She then gulped down a mouthful of water to help her swallowed down the pills.

When she finished, JaeJoong make a thumb up to her while she replied it with a wink. At that time, JaeJoong couldn’t help himself but to think HyeRan is a cute girl that manages to make his heart skipped a beat.

“JaeJoong, how long do I need to stick this stupid thing in my arms?” HyeRan asked while pointing to her arm. JaeJoong glares at her, “you tell me when.”

“I feel sick with lying on the bed all the time. I want to move around. And I miss Kris. Wonder what he’s doing now?”

JaeJoong sighed when he heard she mentioned the name, Kris. “Talking about Kris, he actually send you a text message. But at that time you are too busy scolding me so… ”

He didn’t manage to finish his sentence because at that time, HyeRan is already grabbing her iPhone and search for Kris’s message.

 

 

                                                                “Hi. I got your letter and I think I owe you an explanation.

                                                                So, this is my number. Call me when you are ready. Kris.”

 

 

She smiled happily when she saw his name at the end of the sentence. Just when she wants to calls him, she turns to Jaejoong. “JaeJoong..”

He, who sitting on the couch while flipping today newspaper look up, “what?”

“Should I call him?”

“You really asked me that?” he saw HyeRan nodded her head innocently, “did you or did you not remember that day who grab his collar?”

HyeRan widened her eyes, “oh yeah! I forgot!” JaeJoong looked down to his newspaper. HyeRan took the chance to get down from the bed and drags her IV drops along with her. She then lands beside JaeJoong, totally startling him.

“Hey. Go back to your bed.” He starts to stands up, ready to drag HyeRan back to the bed.

“This..” she stops JaeJoong, “this might be awkward but I think I need to do this.”

“Do what?” JaeJoong plopped himself back on the couch.

“This.” HyeRan threw herself forward and wrapped her both arms to JaeJoong body. She hugs her and rest her head on JaeJoong chest.

“Thanks for everything JaeJoong. You took care of me since the day I came until today. Thank you.”

JaeJoong hesitantly hugs HyeRan. After few seconds, he then comfortably hugs her.

“Just remembers Eloise, I will be right here.” HyeRan nodded her head.

 

 

Kris starred at his phone for 2 hours already. He is supposed to pack his bag since he will be return to Seoul on midnight flight which is in another 4 hours but he just don’t know why, his heart want him to stare at his phone, it’s like he knew HyeRan will call him any minute now.

Just when he decided to give up, his phone rings, making his jump and his phone fall on the floor. “!” he quickly grabs it and look at the name that appeared on the screen. “Yes!!” he happily pumped up his fist and touches the surface of his phone.

“Hello.”

HyeRan giggled, “are you trying to make me impressed? Hi Kris.”

Kris smiled too. “It’s been so long we talk to each other.”

“Yeah.. Talk about the one who ignore me.”

“Oh yeah, about that. I’m sorry. It was wrong for me to do that to you.” he admitted sincerely.

“Apology still not accepted.” HyeRan smack JaeJoong back when she caught him mimicking the way she speaks.

Kris laughed, “Why?”

“How come you didn’t visit me at the hospital, it’s so bored to stuck in here. Getting sick is no fun at all.”

“Wait, are you sick?” Kris stands up, getting worried over her. “How bad?”

HyeRan laughed nervously, “Kris, why your voice changed suddenly? I’m okay now. Nothing to be worry about.”

“Eloise Park, you are so going to get it from me when I got back.”

HyeRan immediately hung up the phone, too scared of Kris. She then turned to JaeJoong who is listening to all the conversations just now. JaeJoong take the straw from the glass on the coffee table and make a motion where he slit his own throat, “you are going to die in Kris hand Eloise Park.”

 

Author’s note: HI EVERYONE!!!!! I MISS YOUUUUUUUUU!!!! I want to take this opportunity to wishes my reader HAPPY NEW YEAR!!  i know it’s late already but who cares! :D may this year is better than previous year. I want to say thank for supporting me and still reading my story.. I personally want to give you a big hug. :DDDD and I saw a new reader there, welcome!! Last but not least, thank you!!!