Badminton game gone wrong...

My Next-door Neighbor, Kim Jonghyun^^,

Minho's POV.

I heard that Eun Jo was called to go to Mrs. Woo's office. It's not that I don't believe it... I was just worrying about her.

It was during the period for club activities when I thought of talking to her. We're on the same club so I could as well talk to her.

I saw her walking towards the girls' locker room. You got me wrong. I'm not a ert or something... or a stalker. I just really need to talk to her. As I walked towards where she's heading to, she saw me approaching her. She smiled at me.

"What's up?" I asked as I stood beside her.

"Hmm... nothing much. I mean, it's not that I mind Mrs. Woo scolding at me yesterday," she said as she laughed.

"Is it about your tardiness again?" I queried. She just nodded at me.

"Hey! Let's play Badminton!" she suddenly said.

"That's great! I'm on!" I responded eagerly. Yeah, I'm always competitive.

"I'll just get changed. Wait for me at the court. 'kay?" she said as she walked off to their changing room.

She's just as competitive as me. I thought, smiling to myself.

 

Eun Jo's POV.

I opted to wear a slightly loosed shirt and jogging pants. You see, I'm not into wearing shorts in public so I guess jogging pants will do.

I got out from the changing room only to see Minho waiting for me.

"Let's go," I said as I pulled him.

We were chatting happily until we arrived in the Badminton court. We looked around and saw that there was a small crowd huddled together, as if they were watching and being entertained by something.

"Oppa! You looked so cool!" a girl said. Her high-pitched voice irritated my ears.

"Can we play badminton together?" another girl butted in.

Oppa? Who was he? I asked as I shove the girls away. I saw Mr. Kingka dressed in an athletic outfit. His muscles were being shown off. And... he was holding my favorite racket! He dared to hold that! Okay, calm down, Eun Jo. I instructed to myself.

"Excuse me but I think yopu got the wrong racket," I said to him calmly.

He then looked up at me. Whoah! This arrogant kingka, also known as stupid ert, is good-looking too! I was in daze as of the moment.

"This?" he responded coldly as he handed out my racket. "I got this there..." he went on, pointing to the cabinet located at the end of the court.

"It's mine. I put it there," I responded almost immediately. Honestly, it was a gift from my Mom. Nobody can use it except me.

"Hmm... let's see. Wait, you're claiming the school property as yours?"he queried. I can hear people snickering at this. He then smirked. I clenched my right fist and was ready to punch him when Minho grabbed my hand.

"Let's get out of here," I heard Minho said. He then led the way 'coz I was too preoccupied with the thought of planning for a revenge.

*******

Author's note:

Hello! Another update this day. ^^, It's not much, really.

 

Kumawo guys. *smiles*

It's still goofygal14. XD