Mrs. Kim saw it coming...

My Next-door Neighbor, Kim Jonghyun^^,
Mrs. Kim's POV.

Jinki informed me that Eun Jo was accused of cheating. My son also dis and asked me about that too. They are her classmates so the practically knew that she didn't do that.

I have been making a great effort to resolve this situation for I also don't wanna see an innocent girl being punished just because of the wrong accusation.

Over the dinner, I told Jjongie that there's nothing we can do about it but he insisted on pushing through with the investigation. He changed a lot, really. He's not as selfish and arrogant as before. After eating, my phone rang.

"Yoboseyo? It's Mrs. Kim speaking," I said as I picked it up. It was Mrs. Woo who was calling me. "That's really a great news!" I exclaimed. She just told me that a student finally claimed that it was her who cheated.

"Kumawo. I'll be hanging up now," I said before hanging up the phone. I then turned to Jjongie and Yeonnie, a wide grin is now plastered on my face. Then I told them the great news.

"Yay! That's great! I gotta tell that to Eun Jo first thing in the morning," he said happily as he made his way to his room.

"Yeah, you might as well take her out to a date!" Yeonnie called from downstairs.

"No! I wouldn't ever date that girl!" he retorted.

Nah~One day you will, my son. I thought as I watched him walk off.

***********

Author's POV.

Hello~

Thanks for reading.