Party (Part 3)

My Next-door Neighbor, Kim Jonghyun^^,
Key's POV.

Minho, Luna and I together with Taemin arrived at Mrs. Kim's house where the party was held. See, I also got another invitation from Jjong.

There were a lot of people over here and I'm a bit surprised since we stayed together for like 30 minutes just standing nearby the doorway.

"Should we at least sit on the couch? My legs are starting to get wobbly,"I said in pure sarcasm. I looked up to see Minho shrugged his shoulder. Taemin and Luna were planning to go to the garden.

Then, out of the corner of my eyed, I saw Eun Jo following Hyo Yeon. What are they doing? I wondered. Oh Key! You better check it out. I thought as I made my way to where they were heading. This made Minho follow suit. We followed them until they reached the garden.

There were few people gathered there and I'm guessing that they were just few selected ones. Jonghyun was there too!

Out of the blue, Jonghyun put an arm around her sister's shoulder, as if she was his girlfriend or something like that.

I saw Eun Jo was eyeing him closely. And I could see Hyo Yeon noona looked at her with a begging facial expression.

"Oh! Guys, I forgot to meantion this to you but... this girl here is my brother's girlfriend."

My jaw literally dropped when I heard that. Minho even clenched his right fist uncontrollably.

"What do you mean?" Jong said as he pulled his arm away.

"Sorry Jjong but I know you're shy to admit that," she responded.

Gosh! I couldn't take in what's happening in here. I thought as I ruffled my hair furiously.

"So he's you're brother? He said he was your boyfriend," a male voice said.

"No, he isn't," Ho Yeon noona responded almost immediately.

Jonghyun's POV. I literally jumped out when my sister said that Eun Jo was my girlfriend. I looked at her and saw her dying of laughter. It's like I'm dumbfounded and all. I grabbed her wrist and led her to a corner.

"Is that entertaining huh?" I asked angrily. She was now laughing uncontrollably.

"Hahaha! Sorry. The look on your face is hilarious," she said as she laughed real hard. This girl is really pissing me off.

Even from afar, I still can hear the people's remarks.

"They looked good together."

"They must be meant for each other!"

"You hear that? Now, they're thinking tha a silly girl is my girlfriend," I said furiously.

"That's what you get for pretendoing as noona's boyfriend. It's !" she said, emphasizing the last word. Then it hit me... they planned this out.

"Y-yah! What do you think you're doing?" she stuttered as I leaned close to her... so close that people thinlk we're kissing.

"This is what a couple does, right?" I said, smirking a little. She just looked away. I decided on teasing her some more... just like when we first met.

"There... all done!" I said as I burst out laughing. The look on her face was priceless. She thought that I'm gonna kiss her for real.

I could tell that she was embarrassed 'coz her face turned to a deep shade of pink. She then walked away without even saying a word.

There was something in me that tell I should go and apologize. It's like what I did was so mean. But there was also something that held me back, making me so confused. Never in my life have I become this confused. Whatever, I should at least enjoy this night. I'll just sort that out next time. I thought as I made my way to the house.

*********

Author's note:

Annyeong! Finally, I made it to the 2nd half of this fic. Keke. I'm sorry I couldn't really post new chapters on time 'coz of my busy schedule. It's just so happened that I got a packed one this semester and that really stressed me out so please understand.

Thanks for reading!