Onew knows something...

My Next-door Neighbor, Kim Jonghyun^^,

Luna's POV.

The class started already but Eun Jo isn't here yet. I glanced at her seat for a while until the teacher caught my attention.

"Someone out there isn't listening," she said to the class. Everybody looked back and saw me with wide eyes.

Aish! I shoul've paid attention.

"M-mianhe," I stuttered shyly, ducking my head so low to avoid anyone's gaze. My face is flushing slightly.

After some time, I looked up and started taking down some notes. Now, why do I feel like a pair of eyes is looking at my direction? I asked myself.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard a knock on the door. That must be Eun Jo. I thought as I craned my neck towards the door.

 

Onew's POV.

The look on her face is so adorable. I don't know why but I liked to look at her. yes, I could stay like that even for an hour... only if she doesn't notice me doing so.

I heard someone knocked on the door when I was about to face the board again. I know it's Jjong.

To my surprise, two people entered the room. The first one is Lee Eun Jo. She's always late. It's quite a wonder but she's undeniably a brilliant student.

Another guy then entered the quiet room. I was right. It was Jjong. He was yawning and his hair is slightly disheveled.

"Miss Lee, late again,are you?" Mrs. Woo asked. She just ignored her then went straight to her seat.

"I woke up late 'coz Mom and I spent the night arranging our stuffs," Jjong reasoned out.

"Oh! It's understandable. I know Mrs. Kim very well my boy," she responded enthusiastically. Just then, a book fell off someone's desk. It was Eun Jo's.

"Sorry," she mumbled in a non-apologetic way. She looked rather displeased.

I don't know but I have a bad feeling about this. No, I couldn't infer something like that. I need to investigate things out. I thought as the teacher resumed writing lectures on the board.

******

Author's note:

I'm sorry for the late update. I was very busy these past few days. :( Thanks for those who keep on reading this fic. I really owe you guys. ^^,

Oh! I just posted the poster made by my friend Violetmoons. XD I hope you like it as much as I did. :-D