Best Birthday ever (part 2)

My Next-door Neighbor, Kim Jonghyun^^,
Luna's POV.

It's really a surprise knowing that Onew kept my photo on his wallet. I'm literally blissful and surprised at the same time.

"Where did you get that?" I queried shyly. I was definitely in a state of disbelief.

"I-It's becau-" he said but was cut of in the mid-sentence by Jonghyun.

"He likes you for ages!" Jonghyun said, almost yelling.

"You must be joking," I simply said as I looked away. It's really impossible and I... I don't wanna get my hope up.

Everyone grew quiet when I said that. After a minute, Key said that he's gonna check out the weather. Taemin and Jonghyun followed him. Minho even said that he's gonna call his coach. Eun Jo excused herself 'coz she really needs to go to the restroom situated in our room.

Oh joy! They just left the two of us alone! I thought as I started to fidget a little.

Silence was around usonce more. We didn't try to speak to each other until he chose to say something.

"It's awkward to be sitting here without them," he started. I knew he was pertaining to our friends. Being shy as I was, I only managed to nod at him. I mean, this awkwardness is killing me!

"So... you don't believe Jjong?" he suddenly asked.

"I-I don't really know..." I responded in a low tone. He then mumbled something that I wasn't even able to grasp what he was trying to say.

"I beg your pardon?"

"It's nothing! You won't believe me anyway," he responded. He was smiling but I thought I heard a sad tone.

"I wouldn't... unless I hear it again," I told him. I waited for some time but he opted to remain silent. That's when I decided to leave.

"Jjong wasn't joking. It's true that I like you. No... I love you," he blurted out.

He just said what? I asked myself. I even stopped on my track.

"I love you. I really do," he said.

Those words... I really yearned on hearing him say those. I thought as I hugged him. He hugged back in return.

"Does it mean to say that you love me too?" he asked as he tightened the hug. I didn't say a thing 'coz I'm scared he'll know that I'm crying. Yes, I'm crying because I was too overwhelmed with the fact that he lives me too.

"It's alright to cry," he said as he pulled me off from the hug. We are now facing each other.

"Onew..."

"Don't you know you made me the happiest guy around?" he asked. I just shook my head at him. "Well, you just did," he paused. "This is the best birthday gift I ever received," he went on then kissed me on the forehead.

No, Onew. You made me the happiest girl around. I thought as I hugged him once more.

********

Author's note:

Mianhe for not updating this so soon. But... this chapter is dedicated to all of you guys! : ) Sarangahae!