Boyfriends

My Next-door Neighbor, Kim Jonghyun^^,

Key's POV.

"Here comes the guy you hated the most," I announced as I saw the new kingka. He was flirting with his fan girls. I looked sideways and saw Eun Jo clenching her right fist.

"Calm down!" I said to her. Minho just stared and watched her silently.

"I hate him so much," she finally blurted out. As if on cue, Minho stood up.

"Yah! Where are you going?" I asked.

"Restroom," he said casually.

"I was thinking of going there too," I responded almost immediately. If it wasn't for Eun Jo, I had went off earlier to pee.

 

Jonghyun's POV.

Even from afar, I recognized that Eun Jo girl. She was sitting together with two guys. the one sitting next to her isn't so straight. I'm guessing that he's a gay. The other one was sitting across them and seemed to be so quiet that I think that he'll be losing his voice anytime.

As soon as those guys let, I intentionally went over the table next to theirs.

"Would you mind if you leave me alone?" I asked the girls who were trying to cling to me. They all nodded at me and left one by one

"How does it feels like to be left by your boyfriends?"I asked that Eun Jo girl as soon as the girls were out of earshot. I mean, what would they think if they saw me talking to this girl? Naah, they'll just hate me -- that's certain.

"Do you know the difference between a friend and boyfriend? I bet you don't so just shut up!" she retorted without even looking at me.

"I do and I could tell that you don't have one," I responded with a matter-of-fact tone.

"Talk to yourself Mr. Kingka!" she said then looked at me sternly before heading out of the cafeteria.

That girl doesn't really know how to have fun. I thought as I watched her leave.

 

******

 

Author's note:

 

Annyeong! It's another update this day. I dedicate this to all my lovely readers. ..especially to Violetmoons, who also made this fic's poster and also to hello_shinee.