Key's idea

My Next-door Neighbor, Kim Jonghyun^^,

Key’s idea

Taemin’s POV.

“Hyung, are we going to spend the night like this?” I asked Key hyung. It was no fun at all! Everyone was doing their own stuff. Noona is watching a movie on the laptop. Minho hyung have his eyes glued on the TV screen. Jonghyun hyung is into composing again. Onew hyung and Luna are engrossed in their little conversation. You see, it’s only me and Key hyung are sitting on the couch, watching them all.

“Oh! I got an idea!” hyung said, almost yelling.

“What is it, hyung?” I queried.

“We can shift rooms just for this night!” he answered back.

“Cut the crap, Key,” Jonghyun hyung said then went back to his notes again.

“That’s a lame joke,” Eun Jo noona responded as she looked up from the laptop’s screen.

“It isn’t a joke, honey. It’s a part of getting to know each other very well,” Key hyung retorted. He then ranted on and on that it will be just for a night and that the main purpose is to know each other well.

After pondering it for a while, I said, “I think that’s a good idea.”

“Yeah, it seems fun,” Luna responded. This made Onew hyung’s jaw drop. “C’mon ‘new. It’ll be fun! We can get to know others,” she insisted.

“Fine!” he said in defeat.

“So… we got 4 votes already. We won, you know,” Key hyung said to us.

Minho’s POV.

“It’s not fair!” Eun Jo bellowed at Key. He just said that she’ll be having a room with Jonghyun. I knew why she doesn’t want to. I’m certain with that.

“Wait, I’m going to get something,” Taemin said as he rushed upstairs. He then came back holding a paper and a pen.

“Oh! We’re going to pick a room using draw lots,” he responded happily.

“It seems childish but I like the sound of it,” Onew said.

Each of us then picked a piece of rolled paper. I opened mine and saw number 3 written on it.

“I got number 3,” I said out loud. I knew that the third room is the girls’ room.

“I got the same one,” Onew responded. He’s going to be my roommate for tonight.

“I got number 1!” Taemin said to us.

“Same goes with me,” Key simply said. Oh great! They’ll share a room together again. And that leaves the three.

“Eun Jo, you got number 2?” I asked. She just nodded at me.

“E-eh? I got the same number!” Luna said happily.

“Jjong?” Key asked as he looked at him.

“It’s number 2…” he answered back. The three of them are going to get our room. I thought as I eyed them carefully.

The whole sorting thing was over but we stayed in the living room for some time. When Taemin went upstairs to sleep, I also decided to follow. Onew did the same thing but stopped on his track when we were halfway towards the staircase.

“Jagiya, aren’t you going to get your things in your room?” he asked Luna. Yeah, they’re a couple now.

“Oh! That’s right! Thanks for reminding us,” Luna responded as she jumped off her feet.

*********

Author's note:

mianhe for updating this late. i'm kinda busy with school stuffs so yeah, i wasn't able to post this chap. mianhe. :(

by the way, i have a new story concept and I hope to post it soon. :)

thanks for reading! saranghae!