Pebble attack!

My Next-door Neighbor, Kim Jonghyun^^,

Jonghyun’s POV.

It’s been a week and a half already since we had our outing. Yeah, and our class will resume in 3 days’ time.

What am I going to do? I knew Onew is busy with his girlfriend, Key is out there spending the remaining holidays in Japan, Minho (yes, I just mentioned him) is training for the school Olympics and all I got is Taemin.

I hate holidays. I thought as I lay back on my bed. It was almost lunch time and I don’t feel like going downstairs. It’s not like I’ll have fun watching TV or help noona and Mom cook.

As I closed my eyes, I suddenly thought of something. I got up immediately and went to my closet. At the bottom of it sat a container filled with… small pebbles.

This is going to be fun. I thought to myself as I reached for that container.

I opened my bedroom window and saw Eun Jo sitting on her bed. She was reading a book.

Perfect! I thought as I slowly opened the container. After opening it up, I got the pebbles one by one and started tossing it to my “target”. She didn’t budge since she was she’s too absorbed with the thing she’s doing. I kept on tossing pebbles to her window. It’s not to irritate her, really. I just miss the look on her face when she’s irritated and enraged.

After the whole tossing thing, she finally got up and pulled on the window’s curtain.

She must be mad at me. I thought as I put down the empty container.

***********

Author’s note:

I’m sorry for making a very short chapter. and... mianhe for the late update. I was kinda busy with our final examinations, graduation practice and stuff. :(

Thanks for reading anyway.