It's LOVE

My Next-door Neighbor, Kim Jonghyun^^,

It’s Love…

Eun Jo’s POV.

Everyone started to go to their rooms since Taemin went to sleep already. It was half past 10 so yeah, it’s time to sleep.

Onew was about to go to their room, which used to be ours, but stopped on his track to say something to Luna.

“Jagiya, aren’t you going to get your things in your room?” he asked Luna. This made us jump off our feet. We then went upstairs to get our belongings. After doing so, we went straight to our room, which is supposedly Key’s room. I was a bit hesitant to enter it ‘coz I know I’ll be sharing a room with Jonghyun. Yeah, it , really… but I got Luna with me.

Eun Jo, act cool. Now, breathe. I instructed myself as we entered the room. I looked around it and saw no signs of Jonghyun. Good thing… I still have time to take a quick shower. Scratch that out… Luna and I will gonna take turns. Sigh!

“Luna, you can use the bathroom first but please, just hurry up,” I said to her. She just nodded in return. I waited nearby the door and was pacing back and forth. After some time, she got out fully dressed.

Making sure that the door is locked, I quickly made my way to the bathroom and took a quick bath. After what seems like 20 minutes, I finished my bath. I’m already fully dressed but my mind keeps on telling me to stay still, not until…

“Yah! Are you done?” someone said from outside. I know it is Jonghyun.

I opened the bathroom door only to see him closing the closet. He was now holding a thick blanket. Luna, on the other hand, is already fast asleep.

“It’s a relief you got out from there,” he said as he dropped the blanket on the floor. He’s gonna sleep on the floor, I could tell that. He then went to open his suitcase to get change of clothes. Just then, I recalled seeing him with only a boxer shorts on.

Hey! Why am I having erted thoughts? I asked myself as I shook my head furiously.

Jonghyun’s POV.

I finished taking a bath and changing into my clothes so I got out from the bathroom. Eun Jo and Luna were already asleep so yeah, I have to walk carefully to avoid waking them up. I then lie down on the cold floor. Oh yes! It’s pretty cold so I wrapped myself in a thick blanket to keep my body from shivering.

I lay awake for some time until I realize that I was facing Eun Jo the whole time. I don’t know what got into me but I stared at her sleeping state and noticed how beautiful she was. It’s not that I don’t think she’s beautiful… it’s just that she really is when she’s in a calm state. I wanted to caress her cheeks, kiss her forehead, say good night and… stop it, Jjong! She already has Minho with her. I thought as I recalled what I saw this afternoon.

/Flashback…/

Key, Taemin and I were having a snowball fight when I saw Minho went to where Eun Jo was. Even from afar, I could see her smile at him. It wasn’t a mocking smile… it was a genuine one.

They talked for some time and when they did, that’s when I thought it would be better not to watch them. You see, I hate it when I see her with that guy. It’s like I wanna tell him to leave her alone but it would be wrong. I thought as I joined Key and Taemin once more.

/End of flashback/

I know you like Minho. He’s a great guy, I know that. It’s weird but… will you smile at me like what you always do when you’re with him? I asked her, as if I’ll be able to hear an answer. I stared at her for some time until I decided to sleep.

This feeling… it’s called Love, right? I kept on asking myself ‘til I fell asleep.

**********

Author’s note:

Kyaa! I’m listening to “Juliette (Acoustic)”I really like listening to Jonghyun’s voice. No, you got me wrong… I still like Onew’s voice more than anyone else. Keke. ^^,

By the way, thanks for reading this chap! and Happy Valentine's Day! :)