The Shiny boys...

My Next-door Neighbor, Kim Jonghyun^^,

 

Jjong’s POV.

“So… let’s hear the presentation of Mr. Kim and Ms. Lee,” Mr. Baek said to the class.

I decided I’ll present my report alone so I went to the board. When I faced the class, someone nudged me hard on the elbow.

“Hey! What are you on about?” I asked angrily as I saw Eun Jo standing next to me.

“I’m going o present my report. By any chance, are you gonna do the same thing too? she asked, faking a shocked expression. I was on the verge of retorting when Mr. Baek said, “Ms. Lee, we don’t have enough time… just start on presenting your report to the class.”

“That’s what you get… you should’ve asked for Minho’s help,” I said casually. There was still a tinge of anger and jealousy I feel whenever I recall her with Minho. She just glared at me in return then faced the class to start presenting her report.

Key’s POV.

It was after our PE class when Minho and I went back to the changing room. There, e found Jjong and Onew waiting for us. We got close over the past few weeks so yeah, we’re all friends.

“I’m drenched with sweat!” I complained loudly as I opened my bag o get a clean shirt.

“Wow! You must be prepared!”  Jjong remarked playfully.  They all laughed at this. I gave him a glare. He just gave me a goofy grin.

“How was Literature?” Minho asked him and Onew. They exchanged glances then Jjong started ranting on and on what happened earlier.

“Whoa! Slow down,” I said as I listened.

When Jjong finished telling the whole story, Onew laughed non-stop. He kept on repeating the phrase ‘they all slept’.

“That was not funny,” Jjong said to him coldly.

“What? It is. I even saw Eun Jo fell asleep!” he responded. He was still laughing his head off.

“C’mon, it’s not like I wanted to present a boring topic,” Jjong retorted at him. “And she’s supposed to help me!” he went on.

Onew kept on laughing and soon, I joined him as I caught up with Jjong’s story. Jjong, in return, tackled us and then started on punching us. Minho just stood in the doorway while watching us. He’s chuckling a little.

“Hyung!” someone called from outside. The door then flung open, revealing a pouting Taemin. We exchanged glance, even Minho did.

“Get him!” Jjong said out loud. Minho dragged Taemin to us.

“Can’t… breathe…” Taemin said with a muffled voice. He was being surrounded by us. Just then, we heard footsteps coming towards the changing the room.

“Oops! Trouble is on the way so… RUN!” I shouted. We then got out of the room and ran as fast as we could. We ran for some time until we spotted a vacant room.

That was close!” Onew said as he let out a sigh of relief.

“I still can’t get the reason why we ran,” Taemin murmured as he wiped his sweat off his forehead.

“Oh no, I have to change again!” I whined then stomped my feet to the cold, cemented floor.

“Then go get changed,” Minho said to me. I nodded curtly at him and started to walk towards the door. Jjong rolled his eyes at me while the others just watched me rushed out of the room.

**********

Authors’ note:

Hello! Thank you for reading this chap! Sorry for not updating so soon. :((