group study (part 3)

My Next-door Neighbor, Kim Jonghyun^^,
Onew's POV.

"Hey! Is that Key with Eun Jo?" I suddenly queried. Like Jjong, I was also staring at her house, only I'm more into the other room next to the other one 'coz I saw Luna and Minho chatting together.

My heart sank as I saw them. Why was she with that guy? I wanted to ask that. I was on the verge of thinking something inappropriate when Jjong called out,"Hey!"

You see, Key and him became good friends since the day they got introduced to one another. Then his phone rang out of nowhere. He read the message then he let me read it.

It said, 'Hey Jjong! We're gonna study right now. I saw you with the smartest guy, Onew. Can you tell him that we'll be happy to have your company here? Key~'

"They wanted us there," he told me as he pointed his index finger to the room where those guys were.

"But I gotta go home now," I reasoned out. I just don't wanna see her with that guy. It will just break my heart.

"No 'buts'? Lee Jinki," he said to me as he started to drag me to Eun Jo's house.

Minho's POV.

We were about to start studying when somebody knocked on the door.

"I'll gt it'" Key said instantly. "You're here!"he said as he let someone enter the study room. It was that Jonghyun guy and Lee Jinki. I saw both Eun Jo and Luna's shocked facial expression as the guys took their seats beside Key's.

"No offense, Eun Jo," Key said as he opened his math textbook. "I really thought that this smart guy might help us,"he continued, gesturing at Onew. This made Luna duck her head so low I could barely see her face.

We studied for a while until...

"Can I borrow that, Key?" Jonghyun guy asked as he pointed to the History textbook lying neatly beside the Literature book.

"Yah! That's mine!" Eun Jo shrieked as she glared at him.

"Here, much better?" he asked as he dropped the book. This made her glare at him.

"Pick that up!" she growled at him.

"Guys, you're too noisy. We're studying," Luna butted in. Both muttered an apology.

Honestly, I never thought they really detest each other. Well, let's see what's gonna happen next.

*******