The Cleaning Session

My Next-door Neighbor, Kim Jonghyun^^,
Luna's POV.

After 3 hours of ride, we eventually arrived at Lee's villa. It was a beautiful and enormous one.

"Wow! You haven't even asked me to stay here before!" Jjong said in amusement as he got out of the van.

"I did... but you said you rather stay at home," Onew responded almost immediately.

"Cut the crap! We're finally here!" Key nagged at them. We then started to get our luggage by pair. You see, each of us brought large suitcases... except for Taemin.

Onew saw me struggling to carry my suitcase so he helped me up. I never really get close with him. Now that I did, I can't help but to fret and blush a little.

At the corner of my eyes, I saw Taemin and Minho clinging so close to Eun Jo. Minho is even carrying her pink suitcase along with a black one, which I'm guessing his suitcase. Key and Jjong were chatting non-stop until we finally entered the villa.

Eun Jo's POV.

We entered the villa to see that snow was blocking the way to the main door.

"We need to clean this," I muttered, almost in a whisper.

"Yeah, we know that. But we gotta put our stuffs inside," Jonghyun retorted. Honestly, he always irritates me. I wanted to answer back but I really don't feel the need to. It's like I find that it's such a waste of time arguing with him.

As we put our luggage in the living room, Onew said,"Okay, now we need to clean the whole place."

"I'll do the cleaning in the Kitchen!" Key shouted. I know, he's planning to take the cook's throne as of the moment.

"That's settled then. Taemin, you're gonna clean the living room," he said. Taemin just nodded slowly in agreement. "So... Minho and Jonghyun will clean the front yard and the doorstep," Onew went on.

"But he and I..." Jonghyun protested.

"No 'buts'!" I said to him. That made him throw me a glare.

"Hey! Don't start a fight now!" Key nagged as he sensed that something is about to go on.

"The girls will gonna see the bedrooms and clean those," Onew continued.

"Hyung, how about you?" Taemin queried. "O-oh! Me? I'll help..." he said with a goofy grin.

"Who? Taemin? Because I'll be surprised if you're gonna help them," Key said as he pointed at me and Luna.

"C'mon, lets just get ourselves involved with those stuff. I honestly wanted to sleep early," Jonghyun said impatiently.

"Let's go," I said to Luna as I beckoned her to go upstairs to see the rooms.

*********

Author's note:

Annyeong! It's goofygal14. Thanks for liking this fic so far and I apologized for my mistakes (spelling and others).

I have a bad news though... I got a BIG exam coming and I have to prepare for it. :( I promise to make it up as soon as I can. Mianhe. :(