His name...

My Next-door Neighbor, Kim Jonghyun^^,

His name…

Luna’s POV.

I woke up at around 8 in the morning. Getting up from my bed, I reached for my phone and saw 14 unread messages. Half of those were from Onew and the other half from Eun Jo. She never usually showers me with many messages… unless there’s something she wanna tell me, that is. I thought as I made my way to the bathroom.

After some time, I stepped out of it fully clothed. My phone rang soon after that.

“Hello?” I said as I picked it up. It was Eun Jo who’s calling me.

“Oh, can we meet up at 10?” she asked.

“Okay, I’ll come to your house after this,” I responded. Her house is just few blocks away from mine so it’s a bit of walk from here.

“Okay then I’ll hang up,” she said from the other line.

“Alright… see you,” I told her before she hung up.

 

Eun Jo’s POV.

It was a fine Sunday morning when I asked Luna to go out. I mean, it’s been a long time since we spent our time together… just the two of us.

“Do you think love is overrated?” I finally asked as we stopped by a bookstore.

“No, it isn’t,” she responded, smiling at me as she did.

Oh crap! I asked the wrong person.

Why did I forget that she got Onew with her? They’re obviously head over heels in love with each other!

“But… how do you know that you’re in love?” I asked as we went to the novels’ section to look for something to buy. That question was bothering me for almost a month now.

She turned to me then said, “You’ll feel it… you’ll just know that you are.”

Those words… I keep on replaying those in my head over and aver again and every time I do, there’s only one name I keep on uttering to myself.

Is it even possible to think that I’m in love with him? I asked myself.

I still doubt it… the feelings I get when I’m with him are all confusing me. And there’s no way he’ll ever feel the same way about me. I thought as e exited the store.

************

Author’s note:

Annyeong! Thanks for reading this chapter! I know it isn’t that good but I hope you’ll like it somehow.

Anyway, I’d like you to comment on the recent chapters. How’s the flow of the fic so far? Please… I want answers to that. Thanks again! *I can’t help thanking all of you* ^^,