The guy named Cho Kyuhyun

My Next-door Neighbor, Kim Jonghyun^^,

Hyo Yeon's POV.

I was leafing through the pages of my old year book for Cho Kyuhyun's name. I went through with it over and over, hoping to find his name on it. I was really determined to know why his name is so familiar. Besides, I couldn't forget his smile...

/Flasback.../

"Ow!" I groaned in pain. I was on my way to my old school to see whether there had been changes... but here I am, bumping a random person.

Still feeling the pain on my forehead, I quickly looked up to see who I bumped. It turned out to be a tall and  muscular guy. His face looked familiar as though I met him before.

"You!" I screamed out loud. "Oh! Mianhe.Jeongmal mianhe," I apologized as I realized what I just said.

"It's alright," the guy responded. "By the way, Im Kyuhyun. Cho Kyuhyun," he said as he held out his hand.

"Oh! Where are my manners? It's Kim Hy-" I started.

"It's Hyo Yeon if I am not mistaken," he said, finishing off the introductions.

I casted him a questioning look and as if reading what's on my mind, he gave me a sweet smile. He then walked off, leaving me in a state of curiosity.

/End of flashback/


Keeping an old, heavy year book is useful after all. I thought as I continued scanning the pages of the year book.

I was on the verge of giving up but my mind keeps on telling me not to stop. For some reason, my heart fluttered. I opened a page without much hesitation. Then, without even realizing it, my search ended.

There was an old photo of Cho Kyuhyun. Then it hit me... he was in my year and was my old crush too! I felt my cheeks tuyrn ito a deep shade of pink when I realized that.

Truly, you'll be seeing that person you yearned to see for so long. As for me, it was him. You see, I've been wondering where he continued his studies, whether he moved out of Seoul or studied abroad. I just really wnated to know if he's alright all those years.

Cho Kyuhyun...

*******

Author's note:

Kyaa! That's right. It's Kyuhyun fom SuJu. How was it?

It's goofygal14 again updating this chapter. I'm grateful to QJShawolLocket, THE1994Seema and others who kept on reading this fic.

Saranghae~