A talk with Minho

My Next-door Neighbor, Kim Jonghyun^^,

Onew’s POV.

 For the past 2 weeks, we noticed how Jjong and Eun Jo got awkward with each other. We usually see them arguing and even irritating each other. It’s kinda unusual to see them so quiet.

“Jagiya, did Eun Jo tell you something strange these past few days?” I asked Luna. She pondered it for a while then said, “Oh! She asked me last time if I thought that love is overrated.”

“Love…” I repeated. Then it hit me… “She loves someone…” I muttered slowly. Just then, somebody tapped me on the shoulder.

“Who loves who?” that person asked. I turned around and saw Key standing near the confused Taemin. I glanced at Luna, ho nodded at me. Then I dragged Key out to corner and whispered, “Do you think Eun Jo is in love?” He was shocked at my sudden interrogation so I added, “You know how Jjong and Eun Jo treat each other, right? Luna and I were just curious why they started on ignoring each other for almost 2 weeks.”

“You’re telling me that Eun Jo likes Jjong? Oh, not just that… you think she loves him?” Key asked with wide eyes. I just nodded at him since I don’t wanna repeat what I said earlier. “I don’t know… she didn’t mention anything like that,” he went on.

“I’ve been trying to ask Jjong about that but he just ignores me…” I told him.

“Oh wait, she’s having a close contact with Minho lately,” he said.

Minho? Oh right! He confessed to her. Does that mean they’re together? I asked myself.

“But the way I see it, Minho isn’t involved with this…” I reasoned out. You see, I had a great feeling that it’s between Jjong and Eun Jo… just the two of them.

“There’s only one solution to that…” Key responded as he led me to their classroom.

Key’s POV.

The thought of Eun Jo liking Jjong posed a great curiosity to me. You see, they literally hate each other so… how come one of them will come to a point of liking the other? I asked myself as Onew and I entered our classroom.

“Minho,” I said casually as I sat next to his seat. Onew sat on the other one, which is right behind Minho’s. “Can we ask you something?” I went on.

“Is it about Eun jo?” he responded almost immediately. Onew and I just nodded in return.

“Are you going out with her?” It was Onew who asked that. I could see Minho shook his head lightly, which mean that Onew was right.

“Do you think she likes someone?” There, I finally asked it.

“You’ll know the answer to that one soon,” he responded as he stood up and started to leave. “I’m off to the Basket ball court. See you in the cafeteria!” he went on then darted outside.

Minho’s POV.

Just now, the two interrogated me about Eun Jo. They thought we’re dating. Why is that so? I asked myself. Oh right! We literally became best friends after she busted me.

I as on my way to the Basketball court when I saw her sitting on her favorite bench. It was nearby the diamond field and it is situated right across the school’s main building.

“I know ho it feels like,” I said as I approached her. Yeah, I just decided to talk with her.

“Minho,” she muttered as she saw me. She was surprised… I will if I were on her place though.

“Just go and tell him how you feel. It’ll take few minutes but it will be worth the time,” I said to her.

“I’m confused…” she responded as she looked at her shoes.

“But the way I see it, you aren’t,” I answered back with a matter-of-fact tone. I know she already realized that she loves him. She just doesn’t wanna admit it to herself. I then heard her let out a sigh.

“I guess I can’t lie to you,” she said. Her voice is barely audible.

“Yeah, you can’t,” I responded as we laughed. After that, I bid her goodbye.

Eun Jo, I’m finally letting you go. I just wish that you’ll be happy with him. I thought as I walked away.

**********

 

*dedicated to all this FF's subscribers. :)

 

Author’s note:

Aw! Minho just said goodbye. I’m sorry to all those Flamers. I really couldn’t make him the main guy in this fic. L Anyway, it doesn’t mean to say that I don’t like him. I do. I literally like all the members of SHINee! Kkeke.

Thanks for reading! Saranghae~