Video Game (Part 1)

My Next-door Neighbor, Kim Jonghyun^^,
Eun Jo's POV.

I woke up at around ten in the morning since it was literally a weekend. I stretched my hand slightly then opened the curtain of my bedroom window to see the arrogant kingka sleeping with only a boxer shorts on!

Okay, there's nothing to look at, really. I thought as I shook my head. I got up lazily then headed straight to the bathroom to have a quick shower.

After some time, I got out fully dressed. I was drying my wet hair when I heard someone shouted from afar, "Yah! You haven't changed, have you?" I quickly looked outside and saw a young lady standing beside the arrogant guy's bed. She was so beautiful and I think she's just a year older than I am.

For a second, I just stood there, watching that girl. Jonghyun was still asleep so that irritated the girl.

"I guess I don't have a choice then," she said at the top of her lungs. She then walked out then came back shortly with a bucket of water. "You got two options. It's either to wake up or I'll pour this cold water on your face, " she threatened. I was really amazed at how she acted.

Key's POV.

I told Taemin that I'll be waking his sister up. As I entered her room, she was already awake and was watching the whole scene in the neighbor's house. She was laughing her head off.

"That must be very entertaining!" I remarked. This made her jump a little.

"W-When did you get here?" she asked, obviously surprised.

"About an hour ago, little missy," I informed her. "We need to go to the convenience store," I added.

"Aish! Okay!" she said as she grabbed for her purse. It was lying peacefully on top of her study table.

"How about Min?" she asked as she closed the door.

"He's downstairs playing video games," I answered back as we made our way down the stairs.

Taemin's POV.

My sister and Key hyung left to go to the convenience store so yeah, I'm all alone. I also got bored of playing video games by myself so I decided to go out. As soon as I closed the gate, I saw the guy named Jonghyun passed by our house.

"Annyeong hasaeyo!" I greeted him blissfully. "Annyeong! Are you going out to have a walk too?" he asked me.

"Yes. I was playing video games alone but I got bored after some time," I explained. His eyes grew wide upon hearing that.

"Is that so?" he asked. I just nodded at him in return.

"We can play together. Just call me when you want to," he said nicely.

He seemed to be so nice so I responded,"My sister isn't here and I'll be guessing that she's coming back after an hour. Wanna come in?"

"That would be great!" he responded eagerly.

Jonghyun's POV.

This Taemin kid is not so hard to play around with. He's really different from his sister...that annoying girl.

"Hey Taemin, do you live alone?" I queried all of a sudden.

"Yes. Our parents live outside the country," he responded with a sad tone. The bright mood he had earlier turned into an emotional one. I guess I have to cheer him up.

"You can call me hyung if you want to," I said randomly. His face brightened up a little as I said this.

"I have Key hyung already and now, you're my hyung too!" That makes it two then," he said happily as he held out his fingers.

Why did I say that? Whatever. I know I'm older than him.

Just as we were about to play video games, the door flung open. I know it's my turn to leave right then.

"I'm going now," I said to him as I stood up.

"No, stay here hyung," he whined as he held my hand.

*********

Author's note:

Annyeong! I'm sorry for posting another chapter this late. Anyway, thanks for reading this fic.

This is goofygal14. :)