Party (Part 2)

My Next-door Neighbor, Kim Jonghyun^^,
Minho's POV.

Man, classes are boring. I thought as I stared blankly at he board. I yawned then managed to nod at the same time.

"Yes, Mr. Choi?" Mr. Jung said a she saw me. He was our Physical Education teacher. It's better if we're out there playing a sport rather than stare at the wall and 4 corners of the room.

"Okay, dismiss," he said as he beckoned us to stand up.

Just when we went outside the room, I saw Eun Jo coming towards us. I swear my heart kinda leaped 'coz of joy. I thought as I smiled at her.

"Minho, are you and Key free after class?"she asked.

"Yah!" Key shouted upon seeing Eun Jo.

"Hey Key! I'm just wondering if you're both free tonight. You see, I was invited to bring along my friends with me to that party," she explained. Key's face lit up upon hearing 'party'. He's a party person, really.

"Party huh? I'm on!" he responded enthusiastically.

"I'll be there," I responded casually.

"Okay. I'll see you at my house then!" she said before walking off.

Taemin's POV.

"Noona, are you going somewhere?" I asked as I saw her wearing a simple party dress. I also noticed that she wore a light make up, which enhanced her beauty even more.

"Yes, Minnie," she responded. I was on the verge of asking her where the party will be held but she continued,"Mrs. Kim invited me to go to her house. She's throwing a party there."

"Can I come too?" I asked, hoping that she will say yes. I honestly wanted to go since I knew it will be a lot different to the parties I attended recently.

"You can,Min. But you have to wait for Luna and your hyungs," she said as she stared into my eyes.

"I'll be going there first, alright? I think Mrs. Kim needs my help," she went on as she started to walk towards the door.

"O-okay,"I responded. She then opened it and made her way towards Mrs. Kim's house.

Hyo Yeon's POV.

I invited Kyuyun to come over our place since we're throwinhg a party. He arrived shortly after Jjong did. Right now, the two are having a glaring contest. Uh, Jjong's been butting in with my love life, making it a lot more complicated.

/Flashback/

I dated a guy by the name of Leeteuk during our first month stay in California. He's a hotel manager in California's second largest hotel. Jjong knew it afterwards so he showed up in one of our dates and ruined everything.

The next guy I dated was Changmin. I really don't like him. See, my friends set up a dete with him so it's more like a blind date, really. Like me, he too was studying in California and was the heir to the Seoul's largest peivate hospital. Jjong learned it from his friend, Alexander so he told Changmin to leave me alone. That was the only time I became so grateful that he became my brother.

I dated another guy. His name is Seung Hyun. He told me that he was a renowned attorney in Korea. We dated for some time until my ever ungrateful brother ruined it and threatened him not to show his face to me again. Poor me.

Sigh! I'll never be able to have a boyfriend.

/End of Flashback/

The door bell rang so I jolted up from my seat. I though that was Bom so I rushws to open the door. I was surprised for it was Eun Jo who is standing right in front of the door.

"Eun Jo!" I squealed as I hugged her. It was my first time seeing her up close. She was really a definition of beauty that I couldn't blame Jjong for liking her. Well I think he does.

"Oh! Hyo Yeon unnie!" she said as I released her from the hug.

We sat on the couch together and had a little chat until Jjong saw us.

"You!" both shouted at the same time.

"C'mon Eun Jo. Let's go to my room," I said as I led the way. See, I wanna have this private talk with her.

Eun Jo's POV.

Hyo Yeon uunie surprised me by telling me her 'love story'. I pity her 'coz she never had a boyfriend... all because of her cocky brother.

"So will you help me up?" unnie asked me as she stared into my eyes.

"What will I do?" I asked her, definitely unsure of the thing I will do to help her.

"It's easy. I mean, all you have to do is..." she said but was cut off by a loud knock on the door.

"There's a girl looking for you!" Jonghyun said as he knocked repeatedly.

"Okay,it's Bom. Let's go out now," she said as she opened the door.

I saw Jonghyun glared at her sister then at me. I have to follow unnie rather than stay here and have a staring contest with this ert and arrogant guy. I mean, I don't wanna waste my time in such thing.

*********