The thing called Love...

My Next-door Neighbor, Kim Jonghyun^^,

Jonghyun's POV.

I was bored to death since I got no one to irritate, talk to, and pull on a joke with.

Man, this is killing me. I thought as I accidentally casted a glance to my bedroom window. I also happened to notice that Eun Jo girl's window was closed.

Giving up, I went to the living room. There, I saw my noona watching "We Got Married" wherein celebreties are being paired up together to pretend as a couple. The make-believe couple then entertains people by doing sweet anf\d romantic stuffs.

"I didn't know you watch this stuffs now,'she said as I sat next to her on the couch.

"It's boring up there," i responded casually.

"It's understandable. I know that you got no one to argue over the phone or even tell sweet stuffs with,"she started, her eyes were still on the television. "You see, all these stuffs were being scripted. I even thought that it's for real," she went on.

There was an eerie silence around us after she said that.

"Have you ever thought of marrying?" I asked, breaking the awkward silence.

She then stared at me for a while before saying,"Everyone wishes to be with someone they love."

"But...I couldn't see why they need to," I argued.

"You'll see it when you'll find the right one for you," she responede.

"I don't even know what love is..." I muttered softly as I headed back to my room.

*******

Author's note:

Annyeong! This chapter is dedicated to all my lovely readers. Kumawo. I don't know if I'll update after this.

Saranghae~