Leaving it all behind

My Next-door Neighbor, Kim Jonghyun^^,
Hyo Yeon's POV.

I was busy talking over the phone with Kyuhyun when the door bell rang.

"I'll call later," I said to him before hanging up.

Ding dong... Ding dong...

Lazily, I got up from the couch to open the door. After opening it, I saw Taemin,our next-door neighbor. I just knew him last week 'coz Jjong doesn't want to accompany me to their house. It was also then when I found out that my brother despises his noona, Eun Jo. I bet he likes her, judging the way he behaves.

"Taemin, come in," I said to him.

"Kumawo noona but... is Jonghyun hyung here?" he asked as he entered the house.

"Oh! He must be here an hour ago," I informed him. I saw him pout as I said this.

Just then, the door flung open, revealing a tired dino head.

"Hey!" he greeted upon seeing us.

"Hyung? Is it okay if we talk?" I heard Taemin mumbled as Jjong sat next to him. It must have been one of those 'boys' talks' so I busied myself by excusing to go to the kitchen to prepare some snack.

Taemin's POV.

I overheard my noona and my parents' conversation last night. They told her that we need to leave Korea and live with them. It felt great but I realized that leaving my hometown is like losing half of my life. I mean, everybody is here and all... except them. They're too far away.

Being as childish as I am, everyone sees me like that at all times. Nobody knows it but i'm getting matured day by day. And right now, I needed someone to talk with so I found myself standing outside Jonghyun hyung's house.

I rang the door bell twice before someone finally opened it. It was Hyo Yeon noona. "Taemin, come in," she said as she opened the door a little bit wider.

"Kumawo noona but... is hyung here?" I asked. "Oh! He must be here an hour ago," she responded as she checked the wall clock. Then w heard someone came in. It was hyung. He greeted as soon a she saw us.

"Hyung? Is it okay if we talk?" I asked as he sat on the couch. Hyo Yeon noona then excused herself and went off to the kitchen.

"Hyung..." I started. I couldn't really find the words to say. "I know you and my noona don't like each other but... I knew you don't see her the way others do," I went on. I could see him nod at me so I continued,"Our parents were informed about that and they told noona that we should leave Korea next week."

"What?" he clarified.

"If this will not be sorted out early then we got no choice but to leave," I blurted out. "And I don't want to," I said with teary eyes.

"No one is going to leave. We'll be able to sort it out. Don't worry," hyung reassured me as he patted me on the back.

*******

---