Going home...

My Next-door Neighbor, Kim Jonghyun^^,

Onew’s POV.

It was our turn to leave so I offered to give everyone a ride. They all agreed… except for Key. He was picked up earlier this afternoon by a black car with 3 bodyguards riding it. He told us that his Mom finally agreed to go to Japan to spend the remaining holidays.

Everyone had fun, I could tell that. And I’m happy that I made new friends, got to know them well and most especially… Luna and I are finally together.

It’s all worth it… I had the best holiday ever. I thought as I started the van.                           

Eun Jo’s POV.

It’s lucky that Onew offered everybody a ride. You see, he’s the only one who brought a car with him. I mean a van…

After what seems like an hour, the van finally came into a halt.

“Thanks Onew,” I said to him. He just nodded curtly and smiled at me. He is such a nice guy unlike the one sitting next to Taemin… Kim Jonghyun.

“Call me when you’re not busy, ‘kay?” Luna said to me as I got out of the van.

“You’ll be busy with Onew so I won’t be calling you first. You got to call me,” I responded playfully. The two then blushed madly.

After getting our luggage, the two (plus Minho) went off.

“Bye!” Taemin said as he waved at them.

We were standing in front of our main gate when I started to panic.

“Noona, is there something wrong?” Min asked me. I was searching frantically on my bag, looking for the gate’s key.

“I’m sure I put it here,” I said to myself over and over again.

“Are you looking for this?” Jonghyun asked me as he handed out a something. I turned around to look at him and saw the key. The key was attached to a purple bracelet given to me by my Mom. But the one he handed to me wasn’t. I was about to ask him if he saw the bracelet when our main gate flung open.

Taemin’s  POV.

I was watching the whole scene when the main gate of our house suddenly opened. For a moment, we just stood there, apparently astounded.

What if there were burglars who entered our house? I asked myself. Then, out of the blue, 3 figures emerged from the gate. It was Mrs. Kim and… our parents!

“Umma!” I screamed out loud as I went to hug her then my dad. “Appa!”

“Honey, I wasn’t mistaken; it was the voice of our son!” My mom said to dad.

“Umma, appa, when did you get here?” noona asked as she hugged each of them.

“We just arrived this day. Oh wait, why didn’t you tell us you’re out of town with your friends?” Mom asked noona. She just remained silent so mom asked me instead. “Min?”

“W-we j-ju-“ I started.

“You made us worry. You’re fortunate enough ‘coz you got Mrs. Kim’s son to watch over you two,” Dad said. That’s when I realized hyung was still there and Mrs. Kim was watching us the whole time.

“There’s no doubt that you’re Mrs. Kim’s son,” Mom said as she went to where Jjong hyung was.

“Did these to give you a hard time, Mrs. Kim?” Dad asked.

“Oh no, they’re so adorable,” she responded as she gave us a warm smile.

***********

Authors’ note:

Thanks for reading this! J

sorry if i always update late. :(