A surge of jealousy

My Next-door Neighbor, Kim Jonghyun^^,
Minho's POV.

I was glad that our class dismissed earlier than usual. With all the things happened this week, I really needed to cool down a bit.

Hurriedly, I went home to change my uniform. A plain t-shirt and shorts will do. I thought as I opened my closet.

After changing, I quickly went off to the park. It's near my house so yeah, I go there almost everyday to play Basketball.

There, I saw kids playing around with their mother watching them happily. As I was about to go to the Basketball court, I saw a girl sitting by the bench near the swing. She looked up and I realized that she was Eun Jo.

I heard this rumor concerning her. It can't be true, can it? I knew her long enough to know that she wouldn't do such thing. I hesitated for a moment before finally approaching her. She was lost deep in her thoughts that she didn't even notice me sat beside her.

Silence was around us until I decided to break it. "I rarely see you here," I muttered. She gazed up at me then nodded her head lightly. "You know what, I always come here whenever I'm upset or depressed," I went on.

"Hmm... let me guess. You're here to play Basketball, aren't you?" she asked.

"That's right. Wanna play with me?" I asked as I stood up.

"Game!" she squealed a little. I knew she'll have fun even just for few minutes. It's the least I could do to cheer her up.

Jonghyun's POV.

I decided to walk my way home since I was too preoccupied with what Key told me during lunch break.

/Flashback/

"Is that all?" I asked as Key told me what to do. Yeah, he told me to ask Mom whether Mrs. Woo had informed them about what happened.

"Yes, I'll be counting on you Jjong," he said, tapping my shoulder lightly as he did.

"I know, Key. It's for her sake. We need to clear out her name," I responded as I stood up to leave.

/End of Flashback/

I was still thinking for some time when I finally realized that my feet were dragging me towards the park situated near my house.

"What am I doing here?" I asked out loud. This made people look at me. I bowed at them as I muttered an apology.

I sat on a bench near the Basketball court. Since I'm here already, I might as well amuse myself. I thought as I looked around the park.

It was when I saw people playing Basketball that my interest heightened up. I mean, it's like there was something worth to be see. My senses didn't trick me for I saw Eun Jo and Minho. They're laughing together.

When I was out there worrying about her, she's here spending her time with that Minho guy. It's not worth the risk then. I thought as I turned to leave.

********

Author's note:

Annyeong! Thanks for reading! : )

Please keep on supporting this fic. Kumawo!^^,