silhouette

My Next-door Neighbor, Kim Jonghyun^^,
Eun Jo's POV.   I found myself sulking in my room. What happened seem to be a bit vague to me and when it became clear, I felt the whole world collapsed. Cliche much . . .but I was too appalled that I didn't know what to do except replay the scenes in my head over and over again.

/Flasback.../

Mrs. Woo was looking at me sternly the whole time. It's like I did a grave crime that she doesn't even let me get out of her sight.

"Ms. Lee, I have to tell you that I can't keep this as a secret. It's the school's policy," she informed me as she started to look into my profile. She's gonna tell Mom and Dad, I know that.

"But I didn't do anything wrong!" I yelled, trying to clear my name.

"That's it for this day. I won't gonna suspend you but next time you do this again, I will. You can go out now," she said as she opened the door to let me out.

/end of flashback/

Jonghyun's POV.

When I got home, I went straight to my room. This day's events were a bit shocking. I mean, I know she wouldn't do that.

As soon as I got there, I opened my bedroom window and saw that Eun Jo's window is closed. Like the old times... I thought as I went downstairs to have dinner.

Dinner time is finished so I opted to sleep early which I don't usually.

I lay down on my bed for an hour, 2 hours... 3 hours. No! I couldn't fall asleep!

It's when the clock's second hand strike 12 when I finally got up. Glancing at the window, I saw that Eun Jo's bedside lamp was still on. She usually turn it off at night. Something isn't right here. Damn! This curiosity is killing me!

I stared at her room for almost 10 minutes until I saw her figure. It was visible even tough the curtain was drawn on. She's awake, I could tell that... and she was rubbing her eyes every now and then. I think she was crying. It's understandable for her to cry out her feelings but to stay awake in the middle of the night due to a single event is quite intriguing. I thought as I lay down again on my bed to sleep.

*********

Author's note:

kumawo! : )

Thanks for reading! : p