A confession already?

My Next-door Neighbor, Kim Jonghyun^^,

Eun Jo's POV.

It was almost dismissal time when I decided to drop by the Badminton court to get my stuff. You see, I was planning to quit Sports’ Club.

After a minute, I got out of the court holding a bag filled with my belongings. I was on my way to our room to look for Luna and Onew when I saw a familiar figure. He was chatting with Hongki, also my classmate.

He gave me a genuine smile… it’s the only time I saw him smile that way.

Ashamed as I was, I just lowered my gaze and then started to walk briskly. I was walking for some time when I felt a hand grab my wrist. That sudden act made me stop on my track.

“Yah! What do you think you’re doing?” I shouted at that person.

“Let’s talk,” the person muttered. I looked back to see Jonghyun holding my wrist.

“J-jonghyun?” I stuttered in disbelief. It was after a minute when I finally realized what just happen. I quickly tried to release my wrist with my other hand but he just tightened his grip.

“I need you to talk to me,” he said calmly.

“There’s nothing to talk with…” I responded coldly.

“There is,” he answered back. He was looking straight to my eyes. The way he look at me… it always make my heart skip few beats.

“There isn’t,” I insisted.

“You’re avoiding me…” he said. His voice is barely audible.

“Am I? Oh well, it doesn’t really matter, does it?” I retorted at him. He then released my wrist. My hand became cold and bluish because of his tight hold.

“It does…” he responded. “You don’t know how it feels like,” he went on. His words were a bit vague to me but I need to try to act cool.

“Yeah? Then how does it feel like to be ignored by me?” I asked nonchalantly.

***********

 

Author's note:

Hey there! Thank you for reading! :-)

I got my newest story uploaded so please please check it out. Here's the link : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/557736/when-the-outcast-meets-the-popular-shinee

I also wanna say sorry because I feel like I am such a bad writer. Sorry for not updating my fanfics. With the upcoming holiday season, I just hope I'll have more time to update all my fanfics. Thanks to all of you!