Jjong's sudden outburst...

My Next-door Neighbor, Kim Jonghyun^^,

Jonghyun's POV.

It was half past seven when I knocked on my noona's bedroom door.

Knock.Knock!

After few seconds of waiting, I grew impatient. "Hey! Are you still there, parrot?" I asked, trying to unlock the door.

"Seriously Jjong, I never thought you're a ert," she said as I barged into her room. She was busy putting colors on her face. Yeah, I used to call make up as colors. You know, it has different colored powders being put on someone's face.

"You looked okay without putting that on," I murmured quietly.

"Hey, you know what? I always thought you're still my arrogant and silly brother," she responded as she pinched my cheeks.

"I'm not as arrogant as what you think I am," I pouted as I said this.

"Arasso. So, how's things going on?" she suddenly queried, her eyes were blinking stupidly.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I retorted.

"You know, mom told me something about this girl," she explained.

"Mom told what?" I asked, apparently curious.

"My lips are sealed. You have to figure it out," she said as she chuckled.

"Yeah? I guess you can call a cab now. I'm off to sleep," I responded. Honestly, she's starting to keep a secret from me. She never really does that... and I'm involved with it! Shouldn't I supposed to know that? I asked myself.

As I turned my head away, I heard her scream, "Hey! I was just kidding!"

Too late, sis. You better had keep out from being so secretive. I thought as I closed my bedroom door.

*******

Author's note:

Mianhe. I know the chapters are short. :(

But anyhow, thanks for reading!