It's all weird...

My Next-door Neighbor, Kim Jonghyun^^,

It’s all weird…

Key’s POV.

Holidays are over so we have to start class again. By that, I mean we have to go to school, listen to the most boring class ever and do school stuff.

This morning, I went to school early. It’s not that I’m excited and all. I just wanna chat with my friends. You see, we went to different classes so we just spend lunch time together.

After 4 long hours, our class finally ended.

Man, it’s pretty boring out there. I thought as Minho and I made our way to the cafeteria.

When we got there, they were already sitting in our usual spot. Onew is sitting beside Luna, which I expected. Taemin and Eun Jo were sitting closely. Jjong was sitting next to Onew. Beside him were 2 unoccupied seats.Without hesitation,  I sat next to him. This left Minho with no other choice but to sit on the other empty chair.

We were eating our lunch when I noticed something. Eun Jo is not her usual self. It’s a surprise seeing her so quiet and her actions were quite strange like she went off ahead of us, not even finishing her pasta, her favorite food. I also learned from Taemin that she used to sulk in her room over the holidays. Luna recalled that she’s acting a bit weird the last time they went to the bookstore. Jjong even told us she always irritates him or exchanges smart remarks with him. I know they’re like that. I even thought they’re just having a love quarrel since I had a notion that they’re a couple ever since the party was held at his house. Minho just listened to this and I heard him let out a sigh. When I turned to look at Onew, he just shrugged.

This is intriguing. I said to myself as we walked our way to our respective classrooms.

***********

Author’s note:

I think I still got 10 chapters.well anyway, it's so good to be back. how are you guys?

oh...

Thanks for reading! Saranghae~