Video Games Part 2

My Next-door Neighbor, Kim Jonghyun^^,
Eun Jo's POV.

After we finished buying the stuffs we needed, Key and I hurriedly went home. When we reached the house, we saw Taemin sitting on the couch with the arrogant kingka, Kim Jonhgyun. They were playing video games together.

"What's the meaning of this?" I asked out loud.

Mr. Kingka was about to leave but then Min told him to stay. He called him "hyung" too!

"Please, let hyung stay here. I wanted someone to talk to and play with," Min begged.

"Aish! You're lucky Key is here to accompany me," I responded. Key and I then went off to the kitchen.

Key's POV.

Eun Jo and I were chattering while preparing the fod that we didn't notice that we finished doing it.

"Kibum, can you tell Min that the table is set already?" I heard her ask. Yes, she's the only one who calls me by my real name.

"Aish! You're being so lazy, Eun Jo," I responded as I went to the living room. The two were playing video games when I sat beside Taemin.

"These kids really... It's lunch time already," I said, getting the remote control from the table.

"Hyung! Please don't do that. We'll be going there after a sec-," he begged. Jonghyun looked at him with wide eyes.

"We?" he asked.

"It's either eat lunch or I'll be turning that off," I threatened. them as I pointed to the TV screen. Taemin looks up to me so much that he'll be doing anything I will tell him.

"Arasso, arasso," he murmured.

"Aren't you coming?" I asked as I realized that Jonghyun was still sitting on the couch.

"No. I'll eat at my house," he responded as he stood up to leave. I looked at Taemin and he nodded curtly as we dragged Jonghyun to the kitchen. You see, he just insulted me. Nobody has the right to stood up on me. ..and I'm being so nice that I'll let him taste my specialty. I'm such a good cook for all he know.

Jonghyun's POV.

What really made me come here? I asked myself over a hundred times now. Alright, this will the the first and the last time I'll ever set my feet on this house. I reassured myself as I shook my head vigorously.

"Are you alright, hyung?" Taemin asked me. He was sitting next to me. His sudden questioning made both Key and that Eun Jo girl look at me. "Hey! We didn't put poison on your food," Key said as he glared at me.

"Yes, we did," Eun Jo muttered with a gritted teeth.

"No, you should eat it up," Key insisted as he placed the Chicken soup on my empty bowl. "Here, have some rice too," he added. I eyed him carefully before taking a spoonful of its soup.

"Is it good?" Key asked me. I could see Taemin watching me as I gulped all the soup at once. I was just able to nod at him since my mouth was too full enough to talk yet.

************

Author's POV.

Hi! I'm posting this chapter. I promised my readers to do so and here I am, thinking of updating a chapter or two or maybe... more than that. :)

I'm much grateful to those who constantly supports this fic. I don't need to name you one by one, you know who you are so guys... I owe you a lot. :-)