Romeo

My Next-door Neighbor, Kim Jonghyun^^,

Romeo

Hyo Yeon’s POV.

I found Jjong in his room. He was strumming the strings of his guitar. It’s weird ‘coz he usually had his eyes set on the guitar, as if focusing on it and the lyrics of the song he’s playing. But today, he wasn’t.

As soon as I entered his room, he suddenly put it down and tried to hide it from my sight.

“Tell me, is there something bothering you?” I asked as I sat down on his bed. “I wasn’t mistaken,” I went on as he nodded at me. “You know you can always ask for my help,” I continued.

He then went to his study table to get his notes. He gave it to me and showed something to me. It was the song he composed.

“It’s entitled ‘Juliette’,” he said to me.

“How about composing another one?” I asked out loud.

“And that would be entitled as ‘Romeo’,” he responded almost abruptly. I just nodded my head in agreement. Silence was around us once again since both of us opted to remain quiet.

“It’s hard… complicated in a way. But it’s a good feeling,” he suddenly said.

It took me a while to realize what he just said.

“It is, especially when you’ll know that she felt the same way,” I said as I tapped his shoulder lightly.

I know Jjong, I’ve been through that. I thought as I closed his bedroom door. He needed some alone time, I’m certain with that.

************

Author’s note:

It’s another short (scratch that out) very short chapter. Mianhe for super late post. I reviewed for a Local Exam and yeah, I got stuffed up. Mianhe. :(((

 

Please keep on reading this fic. Thanks! Saranghae~