The Reason Why...

My Next-door Neighbor, Kim Jonghyun^^,

Jonghyun's POV.

This school is not as bore-some as I thought it would be for there are lots of GIRLS. Yeah, girls. As soon as they saw me, they screamed out loud. I didn't know that they like blondes. Well, I'm a blonde 'coz I literally dyed my hair. Okay, I know I'm handsome and all that they couldn't help but to gape at me. But there's one girl that caught my attention. She wasn't throwing herself at me unlike the others. I mean, she should be doing that 'coz I'm just so irresistible.

/Flashback.../

Mom finally convinced me to attend this ing school. Ughh! What's with this swearing? I asked myself as I sat on the front seat.

"Jjongie, you know very well that I want you to go to this school," she said as she started the car. I just nodded in agreement.

"Don't pick me up after my class," I said as soon as the car came into a halt.

 I walked by the hallway, careful on remembering the details of my new school. Then suddenly, I felt the urge to pee. Crap! Why now?

Soon enough, I found myself walking on the hallway to look for a restroom. I kept on walking until I saw a girl who was about to enter what seems like a restroom. Since I wasn't familiar with the place, decided to follow her. There's one for men, I know that. It's not that I'm gonna follow her to their restroom.

I was about to enter one of the stall when she turned around, as if she sensed that there was someone right behind her back.

"Guard!!!" she screamed as she saw me. I quickly grabbed her wrist and put my hands over . It's my first day in school and I don't need a scandal. Not again..I thought as I released my hand that covered .

"Guard! There's a -" she screamed again for help. This girl doesn't really know the word "stop." I stepped closer to her and when our faces were only few centimeters apart, I muttered, "Stop talking or I'll make you shut up." Yeah, I just threatened her. That way, she will shut up.

Ring... Ring... Ring...

Oh right! That stupid ring tone saved me from this freaking girl. She raised her brow furiously as I tried to keep a straight face. I know right. I mean, how many times do you find a man in a restroom? It's not everyday, right? Unless he's such a hot, y and handsome guy like the one out here. Keke.

After some time, I realized that the ringtone is coming out of my phone so I immediately picked it up. I was about to turn it off before being bombarded by numerous messages. Well, I think those were messages. I don't wanna waste my time reading those non-sense messages anyway.

"Guard!" she screamed out for help as I walked out of the restroom. I still can hear her voice. It's freaking me out, really. I thought as I made my way to the classroom.

/end of flashback.../

******

Author's note:

I hope it's not that bad. :( I'm not really fluent in english so please understand.