Party (Part 1)

My Next-door Neighbor, Kim Jonghyun^^,

Eun Jo's POV.

 

 

I was grateful that my name is cleared already. You see, Mrs. Woo informed me and my parents as soon as she learned that it wasn't really me who cheated in the exam. My parents said that there's no need for me and Taemin to go to Australia anymore. I felt relieved of course. It's not that I don't wanna see them. It's just that I don't wanna leave Korea.

 

 

When I opened my locker, a letter dropped to the floor. I hesitated for a moment before finally picking it up. Opened it and saw an invitation. That's right! It's an invitation coming from no other than Mrs. Kim. I reread the letter to make sure I didn't misread it. Sure enough, it was from her.

 

 

She just invited me to a house party so I guess it will be too rude if I didn't show up. It's not her son I wanna see anyway. I thought as I closed my locker.

 

 

 

 

Jonghyun's POV.

 

 

It was dismissal time when noona called me, telling me to go home straight after class. I called a cab since my family is literally waiting for my arrival.

 

 

The ride was way too quiet and the silence is killing me! See, I practically got no one to talk with. I thought as I let out a sigh.

 

 

I arrived home to see noona and Mom busy decorating and arranging stuffs. It's like we're gonna have a party or something.

 

 

"What's with this?" I asked as I sat on the couch. I grabbed the remote control and the TV.

 

 

"Omo! Don't turn on the TV yet!" noona said, raising her voice a bit.

 

 

"Okay, okay. You need not to shout," I responded. I went to the kitchen and saw a large variety of foods.

 

 

"Don't touch anything until they arrive," Mom threatened me as I was about to open a box of chicken.

 

 

"I know we're gonna have a party. Is it a celebratory one?" I asked her. I don't know but I have a hunch that she heard the great news... that I came number 4 in our entire year level. I'm that smart, really.

 

 

"Mom, I didn't know you loved me this much!" I continued as I went over to hug her.

 

 

Honestly, when was the last time she held a party for me? Oh! That's right! It was when I celebrated my 11th birthday 7 years ago. You see, she always forgets my birthday.

 

 

 

 

********

 

 

Author's note:

 

 

Annyeong! This is dedicated to my lovely dongsaeng, violetmoons and her friend (also my friend) hello_shinee and to big-bang-SHINee-SNSD as well as to my subscribers, lowrah, MLPERK01,iLoveYou24,lovable,kealohilani3, SJiaShineeJing, Yumichan18, White_Tiger, DokuBunny, bheshhneil, Hahee_,yShinee, Pinkiepink, jenkey, 5evrcloud,THE1994Seema, shineexsmxfamily, XxHarabagixX, ShineeLeeJinki, and QJShawolLocket.

 

Guys, thank you so much for reading this and I'm also grateful to those silent readers (if there are). ^^,

 

 

Thanks for reading. Saranghae! : )