Oh! Jjong is jealous!

My Next-door Neighbor, Kim Jonghyun^^,

Oh! Jjong is jealous!

Jonghyun’s POV.

Mr. Baek informed us yesterday that we are assigned to make a presentation on Korean literature. It’s the most boring class I ever attended, really.  And how unlucky I was! He made me do our presentation with Eun Jo. It’s not that I’m not used to be working with her. I am, but the problem is …I think I can’t work with her in this state. You see, I wasn’t used with this feeling I get every time I’m with her. It’s just kinda… weird.

After dismissal, I decided I’ll go to her house to start making the freaking presentation. It was 5 in the afternoon when I went home. Shortly after that, I made my way to Eun Jo’s house. I stood outside for some time before finally ringing the doorbell.

Ding dong…

“Hyung!” Taemin shouted upon seeing me. We got really close to each other during the holiday outing. I even befriended the silent guy, Choi Minho.

“Hey!” I greeted back, ruffling his hair as I entered their house. “Is Eun Jo here?” I went on. It’s the main reason why I came here anyway.

“Oh! Noona is up there talking non-stop to Minho hyung over the phone,” he explained to me. I kinda get angry when I heard him say that.

“I’ll be going now,” I responded coldly. It’s understandable that she’s out there spending her time with her boyfriend. I shouldn’t get myself involved anyway. I thought as I was about to walk off.

“Hyung, stay here for a minute. I’ll call noona,” he said as he blocked the way. I stopped on my track so he immediately went upstairs. I heard him knock on a door. It flung open and he started telling her that somebody is looking for her. Taemin, why can’t you just say it directly? I thought as I sat on the couch.

“Is that Minho?” she asked out loud.

Minho, huh? Alright, I guess he’ll help you with the Literature’s presentation. I thought angrily as I went to open the door

************

 

Hi! Sorry for the long wait. I've been super busy these past few days so yeah, I'm making up this time. :-)

 

Thanks for reading !!!