The girl named Eun Jo...

My Next-door Neighbor, Kim Jonghyun^^,

Onew's POV.

The class ended after 4 long hours. Finally, I'll be able to talk to Jjong. I mean, it was too early than I thought. Besides, he told me he'll be arriving to Korea this Winter so I didn't really expect something like this.

"Winter, huh?" I murmured as I went to his seat.

"C'mon, it's lunch break,"he said to me as he noticed my presence.

You owe me one, Jjong," I responded, faking a sad tone. It's been a while since I pulled on a joke with him.

"Okay , my treat then..." he muttered in defeat.

When we arrived in the school's cafeteria,  we saw that it was packed with students.

"Uhm, oppa... you can take this table," someone said from behind. i looked at her and realized that she was one of our batchmates. I curtly nodded as I gave her a smile.

"The same as the old Onew,' Jjong remarked playfully.

"And you're still arrogant!" I retorted as I smacked the back of his head.

"It's not my fault. girls love me that much," he responded as he ran a hand through his hair.

"Says who?" I asked, laughing so hard.

"Me," he said, pointing his index finger at himself.

 

Jonghyun's POV.

We sat on our table and started eating. Onew is now munching his chicken happily. I know... he's such a chicken maniac but according to my sources, he's one of the popular guys in this school. There'sno doubt about it. He's smart and nice, not as smart as me though.

After some time, the table next to ours was occupied by a girl furiously talking to someone over the phone. She looked familiar though. Oh right! She's my seatmate... my ugly, irritating seatmate.

"I'm here already, Key," she said.

Key? As in english word Key? Curious, I started on eavesdropping to their conversation.

"Tell him I'm here already. I've been looking for him for ages!" she growled at him.

Uhh, so exaggerated. I thought as I finished my food.

******

Author's note:

How was it? I hope it's not that bad.