Truth or dare (part 2)

My Next-door Neighbor, Kim Jonghyun^^,
Jonghyun's POV.

"I didn't know you can dance that good!" I said in a low tone. Everybody's eyes landed on mine.

"What?" I asked out loud.

"Oh! It's nothing, Jjong," Onew said to me. He was smirking.

"Duh! I know that I'm a great dancer!" Eun Jo said sarcastically as she sat.

Huh? I'm not getting this. I thought as I gave her a questioning look.

"Hyung, noona doesn't know how to dance," Taemin whispered to me.

What are they on about? I mean, I just saw her dance and she did well. I thought as I looked at him.

"Ha! I got my throne again!" This sudden remark from Key diverted their attention. He then span the bottle and its tip pointed to my direction.

"Truth or dare?" everyone asked in unison.

"Dare!" I answered back.

"I heard from Onew that you love to compose songs and we wanna hear one of those," Key said.

Yeah, I really love to compose songs. I'm also a good singer so I can literally sing well.

I stood up and told everyone that I'll be getting my guitar. I came back and saw everyone that they're waiting for me... including Eun Jo. I sang "Juliette", the one I composed lately.

When I reached the chorus, my eyes met Eun Jo's. Instead of dropping my gaze, I looked at her intently. I saw her lower her gaze and I noticed that she was blushing a little. I don't know but I was happy when her eyes met mine even just for few seconds.

As soon as I finished singing, everyone was awed and they even tapped me on the shoulder, telling me that I am a good singer.

Eun Jo's POV.

Minho confessed to me earlier and now, Jonghyun is staring at me and I stared back and... and blushed. I know it's good to hear him sing . He had a great voice and the song is perfect.

/Flashback/

I was listening intently until I felt someone is looking at me. At that moment, I instantly knew that I have to look up. It was Jonghyun who is staring at me with mesmerizing eyes. He's looking at me for a while now that I could almost feel myself blush. I lowered my gaze awkwardly then excused myself.

"Hey! Where are you going?" Key asked as he notice me sneak out.

"Restroom," I murmured.

I just lied to my best friend but... I didn't know what got into me. See, I couldn't stand looking at him in the eyes. It's like he wanna say something and that I wanted to hear that so badly.

/End of Flashback/

My heart is beating so fast and my head is throbbing with pain just thinking about what happened earlier.

"It's just my imagination. My senses were just deceiving me," I said to myself over and over again.

Just then, my phone rang. Taemin is now calling me. I picked it up and as soon as I did, he began on fussing.

"Noona, are you alright?" he asked. "Aigoo! My little brother cares for me so much. Yeah, I'm alright... just a little bit sleepy," I paused. "I'm gonna go to bed now. Good night Taemin," I went on.

"Okay, goodnight noona!" he responded. Then I hang up the phone. Maybe tomorrow will be another day. I thought as I laid down on my bed to sleep.

*********

Author's note:

Annyeong! Geez! It's already been 4 months since I posted this fic And I'm happy that I got people reading this.

Kumawo! : )