The real score...

My Next-door Neighbor, Kim Jonghyun^^,
Eun Jo's POV.

Today is but an ordinary day except that I've been thinking a lot about the little incident happened last night. I thought as I entered the cafeteria.

I was walking towards our usual spot when I noticed that there were numerous girls surrounding Key, Minho and even Taemin.

Oh joy! I couldn't sit with them.

Hesitantly, I took the table next to some nerd students. Even from afar, I could hear the stupid remarks of those fan girls.

"Oppa, can you go out with me?" a curly haired girl asked Key as she attempted to sit next to him.

"Stay away from me!" Key screeched. I knew he hated those girls who asks guys out first. Beside him was Taemin, who was being blocked by those little freshmen girls.

"Taeminnie oppa! I wanna go to an Ice cream parlor with you!" a short brown haired girl said. He rejected her nicely then struggled to get up.

Minho, on the other hand, kept on muttering "get lost" to ever girls trying to cling to him. He scared them of course but that doesn't mean to say that they hated him... they just cling to him even more.

Just then, Jonghyun emerged out of nowhere. This made the girls squeal louder.

Silly, I forgot that he's one of those popular guys. Sigh! What did they see on him anyway? I thought as I looked at him. When I did, I found myself thinking of him and me... we were walking with our hands entwined ,talking with each other comfortably while uttering sweet words and I could see him winking at me. His y wink...

"Hey! Are you daydreaming about me?" someone asked as he took the seat next to mine.

There's something familiar about his voice but I didn't bother to look at his face.

"E-eh?" I stuttered, shaking my head lightly. I think I should stop thinking about that ert and arrogant guy. I mean, it's not that I have a reason to think about him anyway.

"You're caught in the act," he said, emphasizing each word as he did.

Honestly, whoever the guy was, I'm sure I knew him. I looked up to see a familiar smirk from no other than Kim Jonghyun.

"You're crazy!" I said, getting up from my seat. I knew I was blushing then. But... how did he know that? Okay, I knew he thinks that girls were totally over him.

"Babe, it's obvious..." he whispered to me. His sudden act sent a shiver down my spine. He then went to where Key, Minho and Taemin were sitting. He left just like that. I thought as I watched him walk off.

********

Author's note:

Annyeong! Thanks for reading! sorry for the late update. : (